REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 12-01-2015, 12:54 PM   #26
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

If that girl is the best Canada has to offer...
Advertisement
shiesty is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-01-2015, 01:30 PM   #27
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gululu View Post
Dumb bitch and her falun gong practitioners. Being used by the America's CIA, to destabilize China. China government dont welcome her, even the Chinese people dont welcome her. U wanna fuck up our country? u gtfo. stop worrying about false human rights/democracy/freedom blah blah. the average Chinese people is living perfectly fine, the best time to be a Chinese is right now. the people there have plenty of freedom.

Stop watching shows like China Uncensored, and TestTube, etc . They are full of bullshit propaganda designed by USA to paint a bad image of China and its people. the western nations are the biggest hypocrite and insecure. dont fall for that.

Even the Falun Gong practitioners themselves in north america (u know the most vocal against china's government). well, most of them have packed up their belongings and headed back to China.
my iq dropped reading this
Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-01-2015, 01:36 PM   #28
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gululu View Post
Dumb bitch and her falun gong practitioners. Being used by the America's CIA, to destabilize China. China government dont welcome her, even the Chinese people dont welcome her. U wanna fuck up our country? u gtfo. stop worrying about false human rights/democracy/freedom blah blah. the average Chinese people is living perfectly fine, the best time to be a Chinese is right now. the people there have plenty of freedom.

Stop watching shows like China Uncensored, and TestTube, etc . They are full of bullshit propaganda designed by USA to paint a bad image of China and its people. the western nations are the biggest hypocrite and insecure. dont fall for that.

Even the Falun Gong practitioners themselves in north america (u know the most vocal against china's government). well, most of them have packed up their belongings and headed back to China.
so...is CharlesInCharge the top, or are you the bottom?
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 02:09 PM   #29
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by yray View Post
why does china have to let you in :dropsmic:
That pretty much sums it up, although I am on the fence with this also, they arent obligated to let you into their "home"
CL typeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 03:25 PM   #30
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,384 Times in 3,466 Posts
All these pageants are a joke but why is this pageant even being held in China. Also what is the Miss World organization doing about this?
Old 12-01-2015, 04:28 PM   #31
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
It's like night & day eh

photoshop vs non-photoshop
a00755836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:33 PM   #32
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
They'll probably let her in with a paper bag.
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:50 PM   #33
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
seriously gululu, when was the last time u every been back to China?

u dont know jack shit about china and the poor ppl living in china cuz "rich cat never walks in the dark"

i bet u never been to the outskirts of china where some families are so poor they only have ONE pair of pants to wear (for the whole family)

freedom in china is like a bird cage, the bigger the cage the more freedom u get and everyone is happy cuz they dont really notice the fact that their in a cage period

those that due notice cant do much about and just live with it

also FG is not even evil, im not going to get in to detail about it as i LIVE in china now, but it started when the government wanted to get rid of some party members

they happen to be FG members as well, one thing led to another and here we are

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 05:20 PM   #34
I subscribe to Revscene

When I used to live by the Westen Hotel in Coal Harbour, I woke up one day to 20 or so people shouting and banging away in protest of the Chinese leader or high official that was visiting. There were no cops insight for hours until they left themselves... they are obviously a puppet group with a license for antiChina propaganda... which sheeple here are too vulnerable to understand as shown in the following thread.
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70540...ml#post8682435

Canada helped bring poverty and genocide to China but please tell us how China is backwards and poor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Vicious View Post
so...is CharlesInCharge the top, or are you the bottom?
|Looks like someone took offense... there is no agenda according to Sid here... he thinks she deserves to be miss Canada. What do you rate here in terms of looks alone, a full 9 or 10?
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-01-2015, 08:23 PM   #35
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
When I used to live by the Westen Hotel in Coal Harbour, I woke up one day to 20 or so people shouting and banging away in protest of the Chinese leader or high official that was visiting. There were no cops insight for hours until they left themselves... they are obviously a puppet group with a license for antiChina propaganda... which sheeple here are too vulnerable to understand as shown in the following thread.
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70540...ml#post8682435

Canada helped bring poverty and genocide to China but please tell us how China is backwards and poor.

|Looks like someone took offense... there is no agenda according to Sid here... he thinks she deserves to be miss Canada. What do you rate here in terms of looks alone, a full 9 or 10?
how is the government taken u in yet & put in a mental hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 09:18 PM   #36
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae101 View Post
seriously gululu, when was the last time u every been back to China?

u dont know jack shit about china and the poor ppl living in china cuz "rich cat never walks in the dark"

i bet u never been to the outskirts of china where some families are so poor they only have ONE pair of pants to wear (for the whole family)

freedom in china is like a bird cage, the bigger the cage the more freedom u get and everyone is happy cuz they dont really notice the fact that their in a cage period

those that due notice cant do much about and just live with it

also FG is not even evil, im not going to get in to detail about it as i LIVE in china now, but it started when the government wanted to get rid of some party members

they happen to be FG members as well, one thing led to another and here we are
We call people like these the wumao which directly translates to 50 cents. They're paid 50 cents for every ridiculous pro China post by the CCP to change the perception of public opinion on online forums.
twdm is offline   Reply With Quote