REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Brawl breaks out in Costco parking lot Mississauga (https://www.revscene.net/forums/709055-brawl-breaks-out-costco-parking-lot-mississauga.html)

Harvey Specter 05-31-2016 11:26 AM

Brawl breaks out in Costco parking lot Mississauga

:facepalm:

Supposedly over a parking spot...

Sid Vicious 05-31-2016 11:30 AM

that was the wimpiest brawl ever. lol at that middle aged man overhand slaps

MarkyMark 05-31-2016 11:32 AM

Lol the old man landed more shots than the younger guy

6o4__boi 05-31-2016 11:40 AM

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

out of everyone in that video, that red woman needed a punch in the throat.

My favorite moments

Psych!
http://i.giphy.com/V9SV8ofxBSmTm.gif

Deal with it
http://i.giphy.com/uLm1cFQenOGbe.gif

quasi 05-31-2016 11:52 AM

Lady in red has a super annoying voice but as soon as someone touched my wife it would be go time as well, you don't throw a woman to the ground that's some pussy shit right there.

Ch28 05-31-2016 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quasi (Post 8759860)
Lady in red has a super annoying voice but as soon as someone touched my wife it would be go time as well, you don't throw a woman to the ground that's some pussy shit right there.

In all fairness, it looked like that psychotic old hag was attacking his woman first. Makes me feel like she's the one that's continually adding fuel to teh fire with the way she's screaming at the bystander that's trying to cool the situation down and how she gave the camera holder shit.

CRS 05-31-2016 12:04 PM

Quote:

I don't know, man. It looked like she went for the door and was going inside the car for the kid or something like that - you can hear the other woman yelling "get away from my kid". Although no one played it right here, I think the lady in red added more fuel to the fire and totally had it coming if she was going for the kid.

Additionally, the old man is clinching his keys between fingers when throwing the punches. Now that's a bitch move.

unit 05-31-2016 12:06 PM

this is just embarrassing if it was over parking.

this morning i was going down royal towards the patullo bridge as i always do, and this guy merges a bit late but nothing ridiculously greedy. i let the guy in, and the lady behind me starts flipping at me for not holding the line. she honks 3 times then starts throwing up her hands. why do people allow themselves to get so stressed out over these situations? if i held the line and blocked the guy which i would never do, i'd just be stressing myself out, as well as the guy would just go a few cars further and get let in easily. why bother? people lose years off their life stressing over things that don't matter much.

GLOW 05-31-2016 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sid Vicious (Post 8759854)
that was the wimpiest brawl ever. lol at that middle aged man overhand slaps

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkyMark (Post 8759856)
Lol the old man landed more shots than the younger guy

old man was using keys in his fist to land shots, i imagine dude was feeling off after a few keys to the head

Quote:

i think the above video jumped/edited. i saw a diff version where woman in red opened the door and you can see she was aggressively yelling at the little girl in the car, not sure why. what you said is true but also if you make an aggressive move towards someone's kid you better expect something to happen, a shove IMO a fairly reasonable reaction...her being fat and unbalanced and rolling over like a bowling ball is on her. that being said i don't blame her husband for coming in since she got shoved...but using the key...it's a street fight so i guess...but still...it wasn't like he was getting mugged FailFish :derp:

604STIG 05-31-2016 01:44 PM

Lady in red deserved to be shit kicked (No, i wouldn't hit a girl) what business does she have opening their car door where their kid is? If anyone ever approached my kid like that in any situation, you bet it'd be on.

highfive 05-31-2016 01:52 PM

The moment you're aggressive to any kid, no matter who you are, you're going to get your ass kicked.

quasi 05-31-2016 01:54 PM

I didn't realize she was trying to get into there car, that's kind of fucked up. I'd agree even more then my wife if an adult comes after my kid we're fighting man or woman. All the individuals involved acted like children.

The way they acted reminded me of my sons Lacrosse game on Saturday where one of the parents on the other team was berating a kid on our team non-stop. The ref eventually tosses the guy from the arena and for a good few minutes he refuses to leave arguing with the ref and everyone around him, I think it comes down to some people are clowns plain and simple.

flagella 05-31-2016 02:05 PM

Some people need to be fucking neutered/spayed.

mr_chin 05-31-2016 02:17 PM

You lay your hand on someone, you deserve to get decked. Man or woman.

GLOW 05-31-2016 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quasi (Post 8759902)
The way they acted reminded me of my sons Lacrosse game on Saturday where one of the parents on the other team was berating a kid on our team non-stop. The ref eventually tosses the guy from the arena and for a good few minutes he refuses to leave arguing with the ref and everyone around him, I think it comes down to some people are clowns plain and simple.

i've seen 1 professional lacrosse game i think it was at gm place...i have to say it was quite an experience...i was like w-t-f this is some WWE shit going on the way they were using their lacrosse sticks on each other :lol

Verdasco 05-31-2016 02:25 PM

I could imagine seeing younger folks fighting but ppl in their 50 / 60's grow the fck up man :lawl: EleGiggle

quasi 05-31-2016 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOW (Post 8759914)
i've seen 1 professional lacrosse game i think it was at gm place...i have to say it was quite an experience...i was like w-t-f this is some WWE shit going on the way they were using their lacrosse sticks on each other :lol

The most physical sport you can play at a young age, more so then Hockey or Football. I had to buy my kid a new stick last week because he bent his in half cross checking someone and he's only 10. :)

6o4__boi 05-31-2016 02:32 PM

lol if that woman was yelling at the kid on the back seat, she's lucky she only got shoved

if that was my little kid in the back she mouthed off to, i wouldn't give a fuck...i'd land as many shots as i can to her mouth as i possibly could

GabAlmighty 05-31-2016 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOW (Post 8759914)

And usually those guys aren't wearing many pads. I know by the time I was in Junior B I only wore kidney pads, slash pads and a rebel pad on one shoulder. Best sport I ever played and I still miss it. But i'm reminded every night of how rough it is when I try and sleep on the side that I broke my collarbone 6'ish years ago haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by quasi (Post 8759919)
The most physical sport you can play at a young age, more so then Hockey or Football. I had to buy my kid a new stick last week because he bent his in half cross checking someone and he's only 10. :)

I went threw a stick or two a season, and I bought "defensive" sticks.

bcedhk 05-31-2016 04:05 PM

no "WUUUURRRLD STAR" ? sad.

fliptuner 05-31-2016 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 604STIG (Post 8759897)
Lady in red deserved to be shit kicked (No, i wouldn't hit a girl) what business does she have opening their car door where their kid is? If anyone ever approached my kid like that in any situation, you bet it'd be on.

Don't worry, cunts don't count as real woman. Fire away.

Nlkko 05-31-2016 05:10 PM

Can't even make out what these inbreds are on about. Older and wiser does not apply to a lot of 50+. Lots of dumb cunts out there.

Great68 05-31-2016 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ch28 (Post 8759861)
In all fairness, it looked like that psychotic old hag was attacking his woman first. Makes me feel like she's the one that's continually adding fuel to teh fire with the way she's screaming at the bystander that's trying to cool the situation down and how she gave the camera holder shit.

Either way, regardless of what stupid thing your wife just did if some guy just pushed your wife to the ground would you just stand by and go "Gee honey you sure deserved that, I'll just stand here and let that guy hit you".

I know I sure as hell wouldn't, I would be beating the ever-living piss out of that guy.

Boostslut 05-31-2016 07:40 PM

There is waay too much talk about this incident on Revscene. :inoutugh:

smaggs 05-31-2016 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6o4__boi (Post 8759859)

I feel like this gif could catch on....