REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 07-04-2016, 03:21 PM   #26
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curren$y View Post
Thanks for taking a stand. Wish more people did this, especially to those who come here thinking they can do as they please.

Of course the "racist" card gets played. F*ucking sickening.
I agree, ppl that come to Canada should appreciate and respect the culture here. But the immigrants that come to Canada expects Canadians to be respective of their culture and practices; they should respect ours as it goes both ways.
Advertisement
extracrunchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 03:25 PM   #27
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
so restaurant owner using HC parking as their loading zone? guy taking film double parks to do his loading/unloading (assuming the father/son are right and aren't full of shit)? both practices are not allowed

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-04-2016, 03:53 PM   #28
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Thanked 1,063 Times in 308 Posts
life aint fair, see how ugly he is but hey, atleast he got a nice car, so he might still get his dick sucked.
zilley is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-04-2016, 04:16 PM   #29
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 4,525 Times in 1,357 Posts
These kinds of things come up in the show called "What Would You Do" all the time.

Anyways, the question here is that if the guy did that (recording, confronting and stuff) specifically because he was Chinese.

Guess what, there's a pretty big chance that was the reason.

If caucasian girl was parking her Porsche at the handicap parking spot, I think the guy would've acted differently.
I think he probably was sick of rich Chinese kids driving expensive European cars.
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 04:20 PM   #30
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 4,525 Times in 1,357 Posts
Rich Chinese Youth Fined in Canada Claim Westerners Jealous
by George Ding on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rich Chinese Youth Fined in Canada Claim Westerners Jealous ? chinaSMACK

Chinese rich second generation fined for street racing in Canada, claims “Westerners jealous of Chinese driving good cars”
In the Vancouver metropolitan city of Surrey, 13 members of a “Super Sports Car Club” composed of ethnic Chinese fu er dai were intercepted by police while racing on a busy highway and fined. But until now none of them have expressed regret/remorse over the matter.

Some of the ethnic Chinese drivers involved have described the situation on a social networking site, claiming that 14 luxury cars were headed toward a city called White Rock together. Some of the drivers were racing and local citizens reported their activity to the police. “Once we got off the highway, all of White Rock’s police came chasing after us.”

A local ethnic Chinese in the luxury car world revealed that all the cars and drivers involved in this street racing incident belong to a local “Super Sports Car Club” composed of young ethnic Chinese. Most members of this group are Chinese fu er dai. These members, while going to school in Canada, wear name brand watches worth tens of thousands of Canadian dollars and have mobile phones worth thousands of Canadian dollars. Their lives are extremely extravagant.

This person also said that when the club was first created, the members cooperated with police, advertising during their events positive messages like, “Don’t drink and drive,” and “Don’t speed in a luxury car.” But gradually, as many of the creators graduated and returned to China, some of the members refused to follow the original tenets of the club and started to race illegally. He said that these people completely ignore Canadian traffic regulations while racing. For example, this time where they used the method of “blocking cars to clear the road”, they essentially are using methods of illegal street racing that occur domestically in China, except in China, no one would street race during rush hour.

“We aren’t trying to show off anything, much less lose face for us Chinese!” While recounting the event, many of the involved drivers did not express regret/remorse. Some drivers went as far to say, “Laowai are jealous of Chinese people in fancy cars,” and “The police lack money.” They claim that they were not speeding at all, saying if they really were going 200km/h like people say, then their fine couldn’t have been just 196 Canadian dollars.

According to a report in Mingpao Daily, a couple was smiling and taking pictures in front of their beloved cars while the police were towing them away. They meant to keep it as a souvenir and wrote on the picture, “Cars were towed; we express our ‘happiness.’ ” Another driver also took many pictures while his car was being towed. He emphasized: “Proof of my being wild in my youth. I’ll show my kids and grandchildren someday, tell them that daddy was wild once.”

From The Vancouver Sun:

The 13 vehicles seized:

2007 Ferrari 599

2010 Lamborghini Gallardo

2010 Lamborghini Gallardo

2009 Lamborghini Gallardo

2009 Audi R8

2012 Nissan GT-R

2010 Nissan GT-R

2010 Nissan GT-R

2010 Maserati Turismo

2010 Maserati Turismo

2011 Mercedes SL63

2011 Mercedes SLS

2005 Aston Martin DB9

Estimated worth: over $2 million.

Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 05:06 PM   #31
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,162 Times in 7,154 Posts
What a genuine waste of time.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 05:11 PM   #32
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,067 Times in 1,252 Posts
C9 huehuehue

Now we know why the parking attendant was so protective of the guy

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
bcrdukes yray fucked bcrdukes up the nose

dapperfied yraisis
dapperfied yray so waisis

FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
FastAnna i really cant
FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is offline   Reply With Quote