REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Dilemma: Please Chime In, RS! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/710388-dilemma-please-chime-rs.html)

bcrdukes 09-18-2016 02:24 PM

Dilemma: Please Chime In, RS!

Hi everyone,

I met this girl over a year and a half ago on Tinder and I felt that we weren't very compatible, but we remained friends.

Fast forward to today, she has been asking me out more and more. I don't always commit to meeting up with her and it's nothing special, maybe like a coffee, bike ride, lunch/dinner or whatever.

I noticed lately that she's been bringing up how she's ready to have a baby and that she's "running out of time." So I suggest to her she should step her game up to meet someone she wants to be with. A few evenings ago, after coffee, she asks if I want to come up to her place to help her with her bike. I'm thinking, "Sure, okay, what's the harm?" Well, fuck my life, coincidentally, the bike is in her bedroom and she locks the door behind me, insisting we should take our relationship to the next level.

I am thinking, "What relationship?" Because we both mutually agreed we were looking for something different in a partner. To make matters worse, this girl is 10 years my junior - I found out then and there, and I feel fucking awful. I had to leave. 0/10 - Did not bang.

She keeps on texting and phoning me non-stop, asking when we can talk in person on how she can "fix things" with me but after what happened, I don't want anything fixed. I just want her to go away.

What do, Revscene? FailFish

fliptuner 09-18-2016 02:28 PM

Fuck buddy or move on.

Pics required to determine if it's the former.

bcrdukes 09-18-2016 02:31 PM

C'mon, fliptuner. Not allowed to post pics of locals. :okay:

Option of fuck buddy is not allowed. I don't want to be her baby daddy.

fliptuner 09-18-2016 02:37 PM

I thought you were in TO or SF?

Anyways, the relationship's not going to go where you want it (strictly friends) and you're not in it for the poon, so I'd let it slowly fade to black.

320icar 09-18-2016 02:38 PM

Quote:

I had to leave. 0/10 - Did not bang.
Don't know what your dilemma is, you're clearly homosexual

Inaii 09-18-2016 02:43 PM

Serious answer: Flat out tell her she's crazy and you want nothing more to do with her. If she asks why, tell her she locked you in a bedroom and tried to sex you. Who the fuck does that?

RS answer: Ha! Gaaaaaaaay

Good luck BCR! she sounds a little coo-coo for cocoa puffs :ifyouknow:

bcrdukes 09-18-2016 02:47 PM

Stop trolling, guys. This is serious. Some of you say Revscene is boring. I'm sharing a piece of my personal life with you to spice things up!

evil_jigglypuff 09-18-2016 03:11 PM

I had somewhat similar situation to yours. I left like what you did. Lucky me she wasn't as crazy as your Tinder lady friend. I just stopped all communication to her. She would text me looking for me then a whole essay about she wanted to be with me and so on and she can be the girl I want her to be and all. Never responded to all texts and that was the end of that. I guess she got sick of waiting for a reply or she had found someone already that is why she had stopped texting me.

so from my experience, just don't answer her calls and reply to any text messages from her. She will tire herself out eventually.

Armind 09-18-2016 03:12 PM

Holy shit, hipsters use Tinder? Stop playing hard to get.

She probably doesn't know how to make a mean cup of coffee. Therefore, bcrdukes rejceting her.

Tell her to STFU. Solved.

...Ask if she got a younger sister. :fullofwin:

ilovebacon 09-18-2016 03:33 PM

"she asks if I want to come up to her place to help her with her bike. I'm thinking, "Sure, okay, what's the harm?" Well, fuck my life, coincidentally, the bike is in her bedroom"

this made me laughed out loud haha :D

I think ignoring her text messages and phone calls shall do the trick. She will slowly fade away.

ZN6 09-18-2016 04:18 PM

Huh... Usually the opposite happens. Telling her you love her and how you wanna have a serious commited relationship is almost guaranteed to turn her off and away in Vancouver.

I had an auntie who fucking harassed me on wechat. She wanted to set me up with her niece or some shit. Blocked her because I wasn't interested in the contact card pic. She had fucking 5 different phones and used 5 numbers to get through. Bishes be cray cray.

Like there are no more normal people left in the world it seems.

Gerbs 09-18-2016 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 8789120)
C'mon, fliptuner. Not allowed to post pics of locals. :okay:

You may pm it to us.

Gucci Mane 09-18-2016 04:48 PM

she sounds like the kind that would poke holes in a condom to trap you.

RUN DUKES, RUN!

TOS'd 09-18-2016 05:00 PM

She sounds perfect for you.

!e.lo_ 09-18-2016 05:19 PM

ahhhh entertainment.

real advice:
if you still want to be friends, just plainly explain to her what your wants are and that there isn't anything beyond friendship between you two.
if you don't want to be friends, then ignore her. at this point her feelings shouldn't be any of your concern.

rs advice:
fuck and chuck. bring your own condoms.

fliptuner 09-18-2016 05:20 PM

Quote:

Use the optional holes.

Armind 09-18-2016 05:36 PM

Should troll her and put up the story on RS.

Entertain RS and yourself. :ilied:

Not really racist! 09-18-2016 07:10 PM

Just send her the link to this thread OP

stewie 09-18-2016 10:47 PM

You've known her for a year+ and not once you asked her about her age???? I've never used tinder but doesn't it show you their age on it??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaii (Post 8789125)
Serious answer: Flat out tell her she's crazy and you want nothing more to do with her. If she asks why, tell her she locked you in a bedroom and tried to sex you. Who the fuck does that?

RS answer: Ha! Gaaaaaaaay

Good luck BCR! she sounds a little coo-coo for cocoa puffs :ifyouknow:

Maybe this girl is a younger sister or relative of the girl from POF who pulled the keys out of my ignition and set the alarm locking me and her in my truck in hopes of hooking up.

Have fun with it :)

- Start telling this girl about how you're slutting it up and slaying women every other night from tinder.
- Say you've got herpes.
- Next time she texts you just reply "who's number is this?".
- Text her and call her by the wrong name.
- Make yourself repulsive when you go out with her next. In a restaurant just start burping, farting, picking your nose all while the server is there. Make a slob of yourself and get drunk and spill red wine on her. Maybe go the extra mile and puke a bit on her.

Or you could just flat out ignore her texts/calls...

SkinnyPupp 09-18-2016 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 8789117)
Hi everyone,

I met this girl over a year and a half ago on Tinder and I felt that we weren't very compatible, but we remained friends.

Fast forward to today, she has been asking me out more and more. I don't always commit to meeting up with her and it's nothing special, maybe like a coffee, bike ride, lunch/dinner or whatever.

I noticed lately that she's been bringing up how she's ready to have a baby and that she's "running out of time." So I suggest to her she should step her game up to meet someone she wants to be with. A few evenings ago, after coffee, she asks if I want to come up to her place to help her with her bike. I'm thinking, "Sure, okay, what's the harm?" Well, fuck my life, coincidentally, the bike is in her bedroom and she locks the door behind me, insisting we should take our relationship to the next level.

I am thinking, "What relationship?" Because we both mutually agreed we were looking for something different in a partner. To make matters worse, this girl is 10 years my junior - I found out then and there, and I feel fucking awful. I had to leave. 0/10 - Did not bang.

She keeps on texting and phoning me non-stop, asking when we can talk in person on how she can "fix things" with me but after what happened, I don't want anything fixed. I just want her to go away.

What do, Revscene? FailFish

This is 100% something that happened SeemsGood

heisenberg 09-18-2016 11:22 PM

tell her you are infertile.

just lay down your foot and tell her what you want and it isnt her or children.

or lie and say the reason you cant date is cause she reminds you of your ex. ive told a girl this and she hates me now

smoothie. 09-19-2016 07:33 AM

Plot twist

Dukes has Alzheimer's and it's his gf he's talking to.

CivicBlues 09-19-2016 11:55 AM

BJTC then GTFO

oh dukes, 8/10 on this thread would read again.

Spoon 09-19-2016 12:00 PM

Quote:

Start a gofundme campaign for a vasectomy. I'll donate.

Tapioca 09-19-2016 12:30 PM

I thought you were married bcrdukes? Why else would you buy a Corolla?

Isn't the term these days called ghosting? In the old days, this is what I used to do with girls I didn't want any part of.