REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 06-22-2018, 10:39 AM   #126
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludepower View Post
Pretty darn close I say.
It follows up on trudeau's promise to legalize.
1st G7 country to do it..also first country to get their heads outta their bumholes
I just like how this is a big FU to big pharma.
Advertisement
Old 06-22-2018, 10:48 AM   #127
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
Let's say you've got 4 plants growing in your house and its time to collect your hard earned weed. How much weed can those 4 plants produce and how long would it last for an average person who only smokes once or twice a day? If you were to sell it all instead how much are you looking at making? I don't plan on growing any or selling anything but I'm really curious as to how much this can benefit someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
the yield off 4 plants that grew even half-assed could get between an ounce to 3-4

Unless you're smoking a tonne, that shit is gonna be dry or go bad before you probably get through much of it.

its no different than growing tomatoes or somthing though, whenever i buy a tomato plant i probably end up tossing half the yield cause its just too much to eat lol

you really have to know what you're doing 100%,they do got pre-mixed formulas you could buy now a days,Liquid or pre-mixed Dirt,but you'll have to remember how your plants Are reacting to the nutrients if it's eating it up or your feeding it too much aka it will have burnt leafs..u dont want that,lesser is always better than too much...Each strains have different levels how much they can take in,Also you'll want a Air humidity meter,Keep it under 40% with a dehumidifier and any higher you're running a Huge risk for you plant to get Bud Rot and it will kill a whole crop.

Also you need to remember to have plant support once it grows tall enough,you'll need a fan also to blow around the plant to increase its strength of the plant stock,its not just only to keep it cool from the lights...good idea to have a plant support with bamboo sticks for help.

Anything else,its gonna fucking reek the room its growing in like a Skunk so some growers buy a massive carbon air filter fan to scub the air and not let the smell fill you're entire house once it starts growing.

Organic grows are way more complicated & takes more time mixing the natural nutrients made from other plant sources but Ton of the OG growers & smokers say the Cannabis tastes way better.

thats the basics of it, just don't be an idiot and let your dog around the plants cause there gonna be a huge bug infestion if you do...

The very last important detail after you're done letting it grow a whole 3 to 4 weeks is flush your plant and that means feeding it water only for 2-weeks not including it together with the growth cycle,this is after 3-4 weeks,it gets rid of the nutrients build-up and gives a smoother smoke,With pure white ash after you burn 'n smoke it from the joint.

#1 Rule- Do not fucking rush the drying process on the harvest of the cannabis,don't add a heater in the room,You're making your bud shit and will be harsh on the throat,killing flavor too..

hang it up a 3-5 days from the ceiling...if the stock of the plant snaps like wood..its dry enough...good enough,Can that bitch up in some glass mason jars and you're good to go,you may have to burp the glass mason jars too once in a while just so not too much moisture gathers up..

how do i know this shit?...i study everything because i knew legalization would come true one day and i'm OCD..

lighting side of things is recommend 16 hours and 9 rest for the plants to recover in the first 2 weeks growing and let off with the light near the end shorter to 8-9 hours lighting each day...they love light early in the life but near the end you gotta give'em less..

Last edited by Mr.Money; 06-22-2018 at 11:04 AM.
Mr.Money is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-22-2018, 04:55 PM   #128
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,648 Times in 2,303 Posts
4 plants? get a grow tent

hit up my homie @ Canngro Garden Supply in Langley for any equipment

Last edited by Vansterdam; 06-22-2018 at 05:05 PM.
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote