REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 08-02-2023, 07:10 PM   #5326
The sound of inevitability

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
The7even, question for you.

If someone paid you tomorrow to become black for the rest of your life, meaning you would no longer be white, you'd be a full on black man, would you take it?
No, I like being white because I love my culture.
Please do continue though, I want to see where you're going with this question.
Advertisement

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa

mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-02-2023, 07:12 PM   #5327

Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
Lol this fucking clown show actually thinks life is so much easier for black people in the states it's comparable to white people in the 40s-60s. Like white people are not allowed to go to regular schools and have to sit at the back of the bus. He's like a caricature of the "white male victim" culture.
I'm excited to hear his "residential schools were beneficial for indigenous people" post in the Canadian politics thread next.
This has to be satire.
I wouldn't talk about indigenous people in Canada because I don't live there. You on the other hand want to lecture me on African Americans whilst probably living outside of the states.

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa

mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-02-2023, 07:15 PM   #5328

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
I literally just listed out part of the indictment you human parody.

Read it yourself, it has nothing to do with fucking CNN
All the indictments are a farce but you're to blind to see that.

If anyone is a parody, it's you Mr. 50k-would-change-my-life.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
Old 08-02-2023, 07:55 PM   #5329
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,226 Times in 7,183 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
Culture of Burger King and imagine dragons?
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-02-2023, 08:12 PM   #5330
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,767 Times in 1,188 Posts
Quote:
You're basically saying to treat everyone equally and you get failed by the MSM npcs. There's really no way to show them the truth until they experience it them selves. They can't conjure up the scenario in their head where what you're saying is true. Granted I didn't read everything you wrote before this post, but within this post, I don't see what the problem is.
The way I see it is the follow:

Watch the first 45sec of it.

Too many lefties are too pretentious. They don't want to be bothered by the idea that their fortune, the fact that they still have a roof, can have food, water and all the basic necessities is at the expense of other people's suffering.

They pretend that by complaining about racial inequality and supporting a liberal party means that they are doing something for the cause and karma would bring them good.

Just like John Travolta said it in the movie, "you give 20 dollars a month to GreenPeace and you think you can change the world?"

Do any of you here really think for a second that Liberals or Democrats actually care about social equality or racial discrimination? Fuck no. What they care is votes. For those who are unaware, the Republican Party was created by Abraham Lincoln as a way to push support for his plan to abolish slavery. Democrats fought the idea to death which ultimately led to the civil war.

Same thing is about Cons and Republicans. They only care about votes.

All those benefits the lefties are looking to give to people. Sounds great right? Equality for everyone. Fairness for the poors.

You know how North Korea became the country today? Kim Jong Il promised his people that by giving up their lands and some rights, they'd get free housing, free university and free everything. Take the land and fortune from the riches and give it to the people.

That's what the lefties are pushing. "How about the riches pay their fair share of taxes?" WTF are they talking about? The top 20% of Canada paid for more than 60% of income tax while taking just under half of total income in Canada. Who the fuck is actually not paying their fair share?

Now, back to North Korea... once people gave KJI his way, he took all the rights, but didn't give anything back. That's how NK ended as an authoritarian state.

If you want to tell me "oh, we are not KJI, our democratic system would work better"... let me introduce you what happened to Argentina and Venezuela.

Both countries did that... take from the rich and give to the poor. They just give... so what do all that giving do to the poor? Nothing... the poor just think that the subsidy is their right and it belongs to them.

What happens when they run out of rich people to take from? Well... they went lower and lower... leading to more poors (if I'm poor, I get paid without doing anything, why work?), and less and less riches. Ultimately... the system just collapsed. Riches have all sort of system in place to make sure the gov't can't take from them, all while more than half of the population believes the gov't "owe" them money.

If you go back and read my posts regarding politics, it has always been one idea and one idea only: don't give them fish, teach them how to fish.

And yet I get nothing but lefties saying "oh... you fucking right extremist think everyone could be like you". What are you saying? That people are dumb and stupid that they would never learn and the only way to help them is to give handouts?

I'm sure they will also write whatever shit how our country are different than those cases I mentioned.

But take a fucking look at US right now. People stealing from store is a daily occurrence. So much so that now in Chinese there's a new phrase for it (零元購, literally translate to 0-dollar shopping) and stores lock up almost the entire shelf and fridge to minimize losses, or simply outright close the store down to prevent any further losses.

How exactly is this helping the Black population? So you are teaching them that... don't work... just go to the store, grab what you need and walk out. We aren't going to do anything to you.

Is this what liberalism is about? All the rap and hip-hop about being thug and gangster is awesome and even the slightest mention about enforcing law is discrimination and let's defund the police?

I could go on and on... but it won't do much. Lefties on here are simply going to say "oh, Hehe you are a fucking Trumpet, Trump is fucking trash and so are you".

Why can't we have a constructive dialogue about what policy would actually help those people who need help?
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-02-2023, 08:38 PM   #5331

Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
Culture of Burger King and imagine dragons?
You're a joke dude. It's okay to stereotype whitey right?

But your comment is way off too because I was born in Europe, lived in a few different European countries before coming to the states and I'm fluent in 2 languages now but it used to be 3.

I bet you're poorer than Skinny Cuck

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-02-2023, 09:16 PM   #5332
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,873 Times in 8,228 Posts
A couple people really exposed themselves on the last few pages to a degree rarely seen even online. You can practically feel the self loathing and shame in every word they type as they repeat all the same phrases heard on their favourite podcasts or whoever else is filling their damaged brains with this garbage. All the verbiage is there, which is why they are simply human parodies.

Edit: And even through all this, you can tell The7even is still holding back on "African Americans". He has been hinting at it, but really is still reluctant to come out and say what's fully on his mind. Maybe he's not quite all the way there yet. Let's wait and see if he gets himself there before our eyes.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-02-2023, 09:33 PM   #5333
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 6,700 Times in 1,626 Posts
Quote:
All the indictments are a farce but you're to blind to see that.
...pray tell, how did you come to the conclusion that they're a farce?
inv4zn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-03-2023, 04:43 AM   #5334

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
A couple people really exposed themselves on the last few pages to a degree rarely seen even online. You can practically feel the self loathing and shame in every word they type as they repeat all the same phrases heard on their favourite podcasts or whoever else is filling their damaged brains with this garbage. All the verbiage is there, which is why they are simply human parodies.

Edit: And even through all this, you can tell The7even is still holding back on "African Americans". He has been hinting at it, but really is still reluctant to come out and say what's fully on his mind. Maybe he's not quite all the way there yet. Let's wait and see if he gets himself there before our eyes.
Nice. I expected nothing less.

Can't criticize a culture because that means SeKrIT rEyCiS

Plenty of people agree with me, I'll name a few because your favorite liberal programming never brings them up, they're too busy pushing rap that praises murder, rape, calling women hoes without you batting an eye and you accept it all. I bet you think "try that in a small town" is racist to, you redditor you.

Thomas Sowell, black rednecks and white liberals. Give it a read.

Candace Owens, she exposed so much, you just have to listen.

Larry Elder, who I would argue would make a great president

Sheriff David Clarke, who I'd love to be my sheriff

And plenty of others. Shit I even voted for Obama when I was as clueless as you 15 years ago.

But all this assuming says a lot more about you than me. Anyone critical of the institutions in place that have made situations worse for black Americans and those living amongst them is bound to be called a racist or eluded to be one, as you just did.
-source; I police these communities, in the worst neighborhoods of Chicago of all places, which I know you'd be too scared to step foot in. (to be fair to you, anyone reasonable would be).

And since I know you're a redditor, give r/crimeinchicago a try, not r/Chicago since they banned all crime related posts like the good commies that they are, it will give you some insight. Or second city cop blog on Google.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-03-2023, 05:20 AM   #5335

Quote:
You're a joke dude. It's okay to stereotype whitey right?

But your comment is way off too because I was born in Europe, lived in a few different European countries before coming to the states and I'm fluent in 2 languages now but it used to be 3.

I bet you're poorer than Skinny Cuck
Lol bringing out the big guns and going to mention you're richer than me now? Aren't you a cop? Who gave you the rest of the money then?
And yeah I can make fun of my own race because I'm not an over sensitive pussy who thinks I've been victimized for being white.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Quote:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-03-2023, 06:11 AM   #5336
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,873 Times in 8,228 Posts
Quote:

Plenty of people agree with me, I'll name a few because your favorite liberal programming never brings them up, they're too busy pushing rap that praises murder, rape, calling women hoes without you batting an eye and you accept it all. I bet you think "try that in a small town" is racist to, you redditor you.

And plenty of others. Shit I even voted for Obama when I was as clueless as you 15 years ago.

But all this assuming says a lot more about you than me. Anyone critical of the institutions in place that have made situations worse for black Americans and those living amongst them is bound to be called a racist or eluded to be one, as you just did.
-source; I police these communities, in the worst neighborhoods of Chicago of all places, which I know you'd be too scared to step foot in. (to be fair to you, anyone reasonable would be).

And since I know you're a redditor, give r/crimeinchicago a try, not r/Chicago since they banned all crime related posts like the good commies that they are, it will give you some insight. Or second city cop blog on Google.
Sorry what does any of this have to do with Trump being innocent?
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-03-2023, 07:36 AM   #5337
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,978 Times in 3,904 Posts
Quote:
Genuine question, what made you come on here when you don't live in Canada, only commented twice in the last 6.5 years and hadn't commented at all for over 3 years?
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 07:36 AM   #5338
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,475 Times in 999 Posts
don't know who half those people are, but i do know who candace owens is and i cant believe anyone takes her seriously.
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-03-2023, 07:59 AM   #5339
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,704 Times in 5,217 Posts
^ This. I'll give most people a chance and follow-up on their resources with an open mind, but as soon as I saw Candace Owens on that list I knew I didn't need to bother reading any further.
68style is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-03-2023, 10:47 AM   #5340
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,206 Times in 385 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
Genuine question, what made you come on here when you don't live in Canada, only commented twice in the last 6.5 years and hadn't commented at all for over 3 years?
Well if that poster does live in the us and a this thread is more pertinent to them than all of the Canadians complaining about US politics.
Old 08-03-2023, 12:54 PM   #5341
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,838 Times in 2,517 Posts
the fail button is on fire this page

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-03-2023, 01:17 PM   #5342
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,661 Times in 1,756 Posts
Quote:
No, I figured that to be your answer, in fact I figured you'd say that for verbatim, including that "culture" reference, whatever that specifically means

It's convenient when folks like yourself like to profess "Blacks have it easier, it's literally better being black nowadays than white!!!".

Yet when asked that question, not a single one of them would opt to be black.

I just find that fascinating.

I think you deep down know that being white opens far more doors for you, and limits numerous baked in cultural negatives, as opposed to not.
mikemhg is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-03-2023, 01:21 PM   #5343

Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,232 Posts
I think it's safe to say the vast majority of white people wouldn't opt to be black if given the choice no matter how progressive they say they are.
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 01:22 PM   #5344

Thanked 4,661 Times in 1,756 Posts
Quote:

Candice Owens Of course you mentioned her, eh?

You guys really love to parrot that dumb bitch when it comes to the subject of blackness. She's the only black name you guys can ever reference, well guess what, we see her as a minstrel, she's never been a voice for black people whatsoever.

She's a sycophant and a pure cynic. She's carted out by the right anytime they want a "black" spokesperson to parrot whatever ridiculous idea they want to espouse.
mikemhg is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-03-2023, 03:02 PM   #5345
linguistic ninja

Thanked 3,403 Times in 1,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
I think it's safe to say the vast majority of white people wouldn't opt to be black if given the choice no matter how progressive they say they are.
There ain't a white man in this room that would change places with me. None of you. None of you would change places with me, and I'm rich!".
- Chris Rock

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-03-2023, 03:45 PM   #5346
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 4,059 Times in 1,931 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
Could we just have one part of the body black and the rest remain as is?
whitev70r is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-03-2023, 05:19 PM   #5347

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
You guys really love to parrot that dumb bitch when it comes to the subject of blackness. She's the only black name you guys can ever reference.
I literally referenced multiple people.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
Old 08-03-2023, 05:25 PM   #5348

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
Fair question...but you're asking it 20 years too late.

As far as my posting habits... Well, RS, as rarely as I use it nowadays, is my favorite online home. Love the memories and the people I've befriended, some I've met in real life and are great people and others I've not met in real life yet but have been in contact with (and still am). That's the ultra short version.

I actually even remember you and your private message to me in 2007. I have a strange memory.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
Old 08-03-2023, 05:29 PM   #5349

Do you think that the high rate of crime by blacks in Chicago might be because it's not easier to be a black person in the US?
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Quote:
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-03-2023, 05:56 PM   #5350
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,413 Times in 3,480 Posts
Quote:
I literally referenced multiple people.
If 2 or 3 black people told you it's OK to use the N word I bet you would use it all the time.

A vast majority of black people think the people you listed are coons and uncle toms.

Here is Klandance Owens in hittler.

Video: https://www.indy100.com/news/candace...-trump-8771066