REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 08-03-2023, 07:33 PM   #5351
Waxin’ Punks

Thanked 6,047 Times in 2,080 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
I have a strange memory.
Certainly seems selective..

(And the alliteration fans go wild!)
Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
punkwax, I don't care what your friends say about you, you are gold!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
What do your farts sound like then?
punkwax is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-04-2023, 03:48 PM   #5352
The sound of inevitability

Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
Do you think that the high rate of crime by blacks in Chicago might be because it's not easier to be a black person in the US?
It's caused by a lack of parenting, 80% of theirs homes are fatherless.

Lack of accountability, lack of a decent culture, etc.

Whatever media you are consuming is pure concentrated retard juice and you are as gullible as ever.

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa

mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-04-2023, 03:49 PM   #5353

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Sorry what does any of this have to do with Trump being innocent?
I don't know, I'm only responding to allegations you made, or are you too dense to realize you made them and thus my response?

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa

mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
Old 08-04-2023, 03:54 PM   #5354

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
If 2 or 3 black people told you it's OK to use the N word I bet you would use it all the time.

A vast majority of black people think the people you listed are coons and uncle toms.

Here is Klandance Owens in hittler.

Video: https://www.indy100.com/news/candace...-trump-8771066
That's a lot of assumptions.

But I'm willing to bet you fantasize about rescuing some black guy from some imaginary white hate group and it gives you feelings of euphoria.

*nods at you respectfully*
"hate has no home here, bruh"

Nerd.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
Old 08-04-2023, 05:37 PM   #5355
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,398 Times in 3,473 Posts
Quote:
That's a lot of assumptions.

But I'm willing to bet you fantasize about rescuing some black guy from some imaginary white hate group and it gives you feelings of euphoria.

*nods at you respectfully*
"hate has no home here, bruh"

Nerd.
I'm going to guess you are a fan of Dave Chappelle?
Old 08-04-2023, 06:22 PM   #5356
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,186 Times in 7,166 Posts
Quote:
It's caused by a lack of parenting, 80% of theirs homes are fatherless.

Lack of accountability, lack of a decent culture, etc.

Whatever media you are consuming is pure concentrated retard juice and you are as gullible as ever.
I don't base my life around media and stay at home Friday nights to jerk off while I watch fox news and Ben Shapiro youtube videos then cry into my crispy towel because I've been "victimized" by women and minorities.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-05-2023, 12:00 PM   #5357

Quote:
I'm going to guess you are a fan of Dave Chappelle?
Hold on, we're you trained to now hate him, too?

Yes, I am a fan of his. In what way did he offend you to earn your ire? Was he mean to women with feminine penises? Or was he rude to pregnant men?

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
Old 08-05-2023, 12:03 PM   #5358

Quote:
I don't base my life around media and stay at home Friday nights to jerk off while I watch fox news and Ben Shapiro youtube videos then cry into my crispy towel because I've been "victimized" by women and minorities.
I actually am a minority. No, really. I am. But that was an okay attempt at a jab, I honestly like those. Just gotta get your presumptions in order, but you aren't talking to some guy even born in the states.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
Old 08-05-2023, 12:31 PM   #5359

Quote:
Hold on, we're you trained to now hate him, too?

Yes, I am a fan of his. In what way did he offend you to earn your ire? Was he mean to women with feminine penises? Or was he rude to pregnant men?
Dave Chappelle called klandance owens a coon.

90% of blacks voted for dark brandon.

This is a documentary about black conservatives. They talk about how people call them Uncle toms and coons.

Old 08-05-2023, 12:35 PM   #5360

Quote:
I actually am a minority. No, really. I am. But that was an okay attempt at a jab, I honestly like those. Just gotta get your presumptions in order, but you aren't talking to some guy even born in the states.
Pardonez moi? You said just a couple pages ago how you're proud to be white, so where's the minority part?
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Quote:
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-06-2023, 12:08 AM   #5361

He probably did an ancestry DNA test and found out he was 3 percent Cherokee.
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-06-2023, 06:26 AM   #5362

Quote:
Dave Chappelle called klandance owens a coon.
So? I simply disagree with him there. I'm still a fan of his.

And your second video supports my claims, especially up to 0:40 part of the video. I don't understand what you're trying to say with it.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
Old 08-06-2023, 06:32 AM   #5363

Quote:
Pardonez moi? You said just a couple pages ago how you're proud to be white, so where's the minority part?
Wheres the minority part?

I just told you, I wasn't born in the states, much less the western hemisphere. I was an immigrant, until I earned my citizenship. English is my third language.

If you're going to ignore all that and still say I'm not a minority because I'm white then I'll conveniently point out that even then, as a race, whites are a minority in the world.

Either way, I'm a minority.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
Old 08-06-2023, 06:50 AM   #5364

Quote:
He probably did an ancestry DNA test and found out he was 3 percent Cherokee.
Conversing with you has lead me to believe that you probably have zero internal dialogue. Same goes for westopher. It's not that we disagree. It's how and why we do that leads me to this conclusion.

You can ignore the truth for convenience; you don't have to wrestle with your political dogma. But you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring the truth, and since I live in the states, Chicago of all places, I see what happens and what people do vs what they say, and the truth is inconvenient to you, but very hilarious to me.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
Old 08-06-2023, 06:57 AM   #5365
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 8,795 Times in 3,169 Posts
hold up.. so youre an Immigrant, Trans person who speaks 3 languages and works in law enforcement? Must have been quite the tough childhood growing up
Badhobz is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-06-2023, 07:06 AM   #5366
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,206 Times in 385 Posts
Quote:

I just told you, I wasn't born in the states, much less the western hemisphere. I was an immigrant, until I earned my citizenship. English is my third language.

If you're going to ignore all that and still say I'm not a minority because I'm white then I'll conveniently point out that even then, as a race, whites are a minority in the world.

Please don’t use logic on this site. Only back up your info with biased Twitter tweets or YouTube videos and resort to name calling.
Old 08-06-2023, 08:42 AM   #5367
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,254 Times in 1,228 Posts
Quote:
So? I simply disagree with him there. I'm still a fan of his.
This is 2023, as soon as someone says something you don't agree with you immediately hate them and hope they die.
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-06-2023, 11:36 AM   #5368

Thanked 3,085 Times in 1,190 Posts
Quote:

A racial/ethnic minority is a person whose race or ethnicity is a non-dominant race within the group. I’ve never seen someone use “the world” as the “group”.

Ask those around you and my guess is that they don’t consider you a minority within the States.
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-06-2023, 03:11 PM   #5369

Quote:
Conversing with you has lead me to believe that you probably have zero internal dialogue. Same goes for westopher. It's not that we disagree. It's how and why we do that leads me to this conclusion.

You can ignore the truth for convenience; you don't have to wrestle with your political dogma. But you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring the truth, and since I live in the states, Chicago of all places, I see what happens and what people do vs what they say, and the truth is inconvenient to you, but very hilarious to me.
All the people you listed are coons that Shuck and jive for money. How much do you think toilet paper USA is paying klandance? I can guarantee you it's more than they make off ad revenue. Minorities are barley accepted by many republicans and they have to be christian. Look what they say about Vivek Ramaswamy a Hindu who is running for the republican nomination.

https://twitter.com/noconversion/sta...ofLjOG6ag&s=19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
This is 2023, as soon as someone says something you don't agree with you immediately hate them and hope they die.
Buddy, you might want to sit down and open up a history book.
Old 08-06-2023, 04:51 PM   #5370

Quote:

Buddy, you might want to sit down and open up a history book.
People have done some crazy shit over the course of history, but hurt feelings were not the primary driver of them.
Old 08-06-2023, 05:12 PM   #5371

Quote:
People have done some crazy shit over the course of history, but hurt feelings were not the primary driver of them.
In the past people where killed for having different beliefs or not agreeing. trump always lashes out when his feeling get hurt.
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-06-2023, 08:50 PM   #5372

Quote:
Considering how many wars have started over people being upset over someone else choosing the wrong sky daddy, I'd say yeah, hurt feelings were the primary driver of most of them.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Quote:
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-07-2023, 12:51 AM   #5373

Quote:
Considering how many wars have started over people being upset over someone else choosing the wrong sky daddy, I'd say yeah, hurt feelings were the primary driver of most of them.
That's not hurt feelings, that's being brainwashed into thinking what you're doing is righteous.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-07-2023, 01:54 PM   #5374

Quote:
That's not hurt feelings, that's being brainwashed into thinking what you're doing is righteous.
Are you calling all of trump supporters who stormed the capital brainwashed?
Old 08-07-2023, 02:15 PM   #5375

Quote:
Are you calling all of trump supporters who stormed the capital brainwashed?
I mean the majority of them are probably religious and think 9/11 was an inside job. I'd probably just call them idiots though.