REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 02-16-2014, 12:03 AM   #2926
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,595 Times in 922 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
I had the pleasure of making some avb milk, it was awesome

what i did:
Spoiler!
thats a pretty good idea.

last weekend i took a table spoon of AVB and put it into a cup of chocolate pudding. i didn't eat the pudding the way i normally would, which is to swirl it around inside of my mouth and enjoy the chocolately goodness. i knew if i did that i would taste the weed and it would totally ruin the experience for me. so i just put a spoon of it in my mouth and just gulped it down lol. not lying, i rolled it off my tongue and it it went right down my throat. wasnt too bad this way actually. the high lasted a good 5 hours or so and when i woke up the next day i felt groggy as shit and still kind of high.

the best method for me is using the AVB with my coffee, gives me a good buzz and im not completely fried at the end lol.
Advertisement
Gucci Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:36 AM   #2927
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,658 Times in 2,308 Posts

Vansterdam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:52 PM   #2928

since they mentioned doug benson i just have to say this.. hes a fucking bitch. if you watch his videos on youtube he doesn't fucking inhale.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:02 PM   #2929
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

anyone here have a da Buddha vape? I've only ever heard good things about it but does anyone know if you build a tolerance to it like the other portable vapes? And how is the quality of it? I don't want to spend 200 and have the thing break on me in half a year.
Posted via RS Mobile
alwayslive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 09:00 AM   #2930
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
Local seller from Surrey... worth the buy for the price? Are they legit or is there counterfeits of these things out there?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-GRENCO-SCIENCE-Jesus-Piece-The-Game-Portable-G-Pen-GPen-Wax-Vaporizer-Kit-/141202410190?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item20e051cace
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grenco-Science-SNOOP-DOGG-G-Pen-Herbal-Vaporizer-FREE-EXPEDITED-SHIPPING-/141202409718?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item20e051c8f6
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 02:30 PM   #2931

I've heard that the one for dry herbs is terrible but I think the wax one should be fine. Pretty sure there's a lot better out there though for concentrate pens under 100
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 02-25-2014, 06:59 PM   #2932

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayslive View Post
anyone here have a da Buddha vape? I've only ever heard good things about it but does anyone know if you build a tolerance to it like the other portable vapes? And how is the quality of it? I don't want to spend 200 and have the thing break on me in half a year.
Posted via RS Mobile
i've got one, its pretty freaking sweet. i personally have no complaints about the quality of the vape, its really simple so there isnt much that will go wrong with it. the heating element is ceramic so its pretty much good forever lol. just look around at the reviews on the web. most of the ones i've seen have all said that its the second best vape you can buy. first obviously being the volocano. but for the price of the vape you honestly cant go wrong.
Old 02-25-2014, 10:38 PM   #2933
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,107 Times in 271 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Earl View Post
Local seller from Surrey... worth the buy for the price? Are they legit or is there counterfeits of these things out there?

New Grenco Science Jesus Piece The Game Portable G Pen Gpen Wax Vaporizer Kit | eBay

Grenco Science Snoop Dogg G Pen Herbal Vaporizer? Free Expedited Shipping | eBay
Most vape pens on ebay are fake. It's cause companies like Atmos and Grenco use the same cartridge/vape design and get their products from the same factory in China. They will work just as well, but you won't get any warranty with it. The extra $XXX you spend on the "legit" pen will be worth it in the long run. The burner on these pens last anywhere from 2 uses to a few weeks.
KingDeeCee is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-26-2014, 06:24 PM   #2934
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

anyone try Juicy Jay's rolling paper? my friends birthday coming up, want to get this as a gift

Rolling Papers

also is it legal to bring it back from Point Roberts? I don't smoke so I don't know about it
Old 02-26-2014, 06:27 PM   #2935
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
^ i got the pineapple its nothing special... I don't even use it no more unless i roll a fattie party size
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:24 PM   #2936
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmobile View Post
anyone try Juicy Jay's rolling paper? my friends birthday coming up, want to get this as a gift

Rolling Papers

also is it legal to bring it back from Point Roberts? I don't smoke so I don't know about it
it's legal to take a clean (unused) bong/vape/etc. across the border so I would assume it is legal to take rolling papers across the border. I always have some zigzags in my truck, I just don't declare it because why attract attention to something when they don't need to know?

You could just say you got some tobacco rolling papers and show them the receipt, and probably get harassed/searched ... or you could just say you only went for gas, and remove the packing and throw the papers in the console, and probably not get harassed/searched

upto you meng.
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:41 PM   #2937
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
Arizer Solo

8/10 it works...
Old 03-01-2014, 07:12 PM   #2938
Need my Daily Fix of RS

I watched the entire thing, but action starts at 3:50

fox news... always there for a good laugh
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.
omega_cc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 07:21 AM   #2939

Honestly not too sure if I'm allowed to say this so please just let me know if I am or not lol.
But does anyone know how long I should wait before a drug test to smoke again? Like how long does it take for the THC and other chemicals to get flushed? It's been about a week and I smoke every 2 days or so. I'm trying to volunteer at a L'arche program and I'm pretty sure they drug test
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-03-2014, 07:22 AM   #2940
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,118 Times in 161 Posts
go to puff and buy a cleansing drink. drink one hour prior to being drug tested = win. used it before and it was good to go.
Jayboogz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 07:55 AM   #2941
ESKETIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Earl View Post

New Grenco Science Jesus Piece The Game Portable G Pen Gpen Wax Vaporizer Kit | eBay

Grenco Science Snoop Dogg G Pen Herbal Vaporizer? Free Expedited Shipping | eBay

I have both lol

Stay away from the snoop Dogg one.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-03-2014, 08:01 AM   #2942
ESKETIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDeeCee View Post
Most vape pens on ebay are fake. It's cause companies like Atmos and Grenco use the same cartridge/vape design and get their products from the same factory in China. They will work just as well, but you won't get any warranty with it. The extra $XXX you spend on the "legit" pen will be worth it in the long run. The burner on these pens last anywhere from 2 uses to a few weeks.

My first coil lasted a week lol the one after that lasted about 3-4 months. Really depends on how you use it
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-03-2014, 08:45 AM   #2943
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Best vape for a electric on3 is the vtower extreme ive had 3 models since 08 all were amazing
Posted via RS Mobile
bsand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:00 PM   #2944
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Honestly not too sure if I'm allowed to say this so please just let me know if I am or not lol.
But does anyone know how long I should wait before a drug test to smoke again? Like how long does it take for the THC and other chemicals to get flushed? It's been about a week and I smoke every 2 days or so. I'm trying to volunteer at a L'arche program and I'm pretty sure they drug test
Posted via RS Mobile
i think thc stays in the body for up to 3 months because its stored in the fat, and can be also traced in the hair.....i believe....
bbcbrbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 07:02 PM   #2945
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,427 Times in 5,687 Posts
Quote:
Posted via RS Mobile
almost everyone i know who works in alberta passed their piss tests with fake piss and didnt give up smoking at all lol, so maybe thats an option?
Old 03-03-2014, 07:20 PM   #2946
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
THC is fat soluble but there's been mixed reports of whether or not it'll actually be stored or not in your body fat, but it does stay in your blood stream for awhile IIRC (plus the hair thing lol).
I've heard bro-science solutions to passing drug tests like liquid diets, week long cleanses before the drug test, sitting in saunas -- IDK if it works but I have a few friends that swear by it

.. tried a hit of my friends shatter from his pen vape -- hit me hard, and it smelled almost like popcorn while we were smoking it. Blown away by this technology lol
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:46 PM   #2947

ah well I know for sure that they won't hair test lol its only for a volunteer position anyways, I've thought about the fake pass thing, just not sure how that's going to work out if I'm supervised. Going to get in a lot more shit than needed if I get caught
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-04-2014, 11:09 AM   #2948
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,454 Times in 813 Posts
Just picked up a MFLB yesterday..

All I can say is, damn.
The high did fade after about 1.5/2hours but no problems. Just take a few more tokes.
[17-03, 09:23] Amuro Ray is it normal for my dick to have things growing on it?
Quote:
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna You guise are like diet coke and I am the mentos
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna Incredible. How easy it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I'm scared of spiders... When I see one I toss my cats at it
melloman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-08-2014, 02:41 AM   #2949
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by melloman View Post
Just picked up a MFLB yesterday..

All I can say is, damn.
The high did fade after about 1.5/2hours but no problems. Just take a few more tokes.
MFLB Orbiter. New product. Orbiter - Magic-Flight
Old 03-08-2014, 01:19 PM   #2950
ESKETIT

Juicy Jays version of the Micro Gpen