REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Mobile Phone & Tablet Chat

Mobile Phone & Tablet Chat Need to unlock your phone? Check us out at JP Cellular Repair.
Smatphones, Tablets, Pagers (lol), Accessories, Networks, Services, Tips & Tricks, Download ringtones, Screen savers..

Old 11-01-2019, 02:27 PM   #1
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Bell network

So I guess my 2 year contract is almost up with Bell since they sent the following text message
Bell msg: Upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy S10 on Canada's best national network and get a $100 bill credit. With Bell SmartPay, get it for $0 down, 0% APR on eligible 2-yr. plans with no data overage charges. Taxes & fees apply at time of purchase. Visit a Bell store or The Source by Nov 17. Bill credit may take up to 3 billing periods. See bell.ca/newdevice to learn more. ( bell.ca/messagesettings )

I am not really sure what they mean with their Smartpay and the $100 credit. A new phone is great but I am looking to reduce my bill. Currently paying $85 plus tax for 10GB per month and unlimited Canada wide calling.

I hardly use over 2GB of data and talk about 30mins a month.

When looking at other provides it seems I can get something a lot cheaper without a phone but when I add a phone in the cost really goes up. I was thinking of getting the p30 lite. Going to shop around for a bit but does anyone know any good deals going on? Not really wanting to get a phone without a headphone jack unless I have no choice.
Advertisement
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote