REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 11-20-2019, 07:27 PM   #51
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,184 Times in 358 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIC_BAWS View Post
I sent back an alternator, from US PO, the core back netted me $7 LOL. Not worth.
Was that with the discounted RockAuto shipping label?
Advertisement

Past:
- '09 Ducati Monster 696 "Ketchup"
- '20 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7
- '20 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
- '04 Acura TL 6MT
- 🛴 Lime Scooter 🛴
- '19 Toyota Camry LE
- '16 Golf 1.8T
- '09 MB E63 AMG
- '06 Honda Accord V6
AstulzerRZD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 09:01 PM   #52
I bringith the lowerballerith

Just an update.
$380 bought calipers,rotor,pads for both side of rear from rockauto (thanks underscore for the recommendation)
$360 to get the dealership replace both sides.

Total cost: $740 to get both rear side brake system replaced compared to the $1200 I was quoted to replace only one side.

As for my radiator fan running on max, I paid $150 for dealer to diagnose that it was the fan control module which was my initial suspicion. Dealer quoted me $360 for the part alone so I ordered the part for $70 online and I will have them install it or I can probably do it, seems like plug and play. I'll be fixing my leaking upper radiator hose for $170 as well.

I will be happy if the car runs well for another 5 years. only at 145k kms. let me know if I should do any other maintenance. I always do air filter changes and oil changes religiously but thats about it.
geeknerd is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: