REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Manufacturer Tech Forums > Honda / Acura Tech Resources

Honda / Acura Tech Resources All honda & Acura Tech info
THIS ADSPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2020, 12:08 PM   #26
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 21,715
Thanked 15,307 Times in 4,247 Posts
Anyone in this thread will probably find this of interest:

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/bnc...063151172.html
Advertisement
__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-03-2020, 08:11 PM   #27
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 21,715
Thanked 15,307 Times in 4,247 Posts
The whore-ding continues.

Picked up an EP3 that needs a bumper cover and headlight. 144k, pretty clean otherwise. Also got an '08 TSX, as per PK-EK's suggestion to go to a later donor. 120k and auto.

I'm going to fix the Civic and get it inspected, stock and part out the TSX, then unload all the parts I'm not going to use, before getting refresh parts and piecing everything together.



__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-04-2020, 08:26 AM   #28
うに
 
PK-EK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 403
Posts: 1,312
Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliptuner View Post
The whore-ding continues.

Picked up an EP3 that needs a bumper cover and headlight. 144k, pretty clean otherwise. Also got an '08 TSX, as per PK-EK's suggestion to go to a later donor. 120k and auto.

I'm going to fix the Civic and get it inspected, stock and part out the TSX, then unload all the parts I'm not going to use, before getting refresh parts and piecing everything together.
......
sick

can't wait for updates

your next big hurdle will be engine management

Hondata vs. K Tuner
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOS'd View Post
The reason for Speak it Out is to actually set PK-EK up with someone, whether that be someone from this thread or outside of RS.
RSXspecialist@outlook.com
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-06-2020, 08:42 PM   #29
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 21,715
Thanked 15,307 Times in 4,247 Posts
Got a chance to inspect the Civic today and aside from the interior being a pigsty, the actual accident damage is super minimal. One headlight is cracked, bumper mount bracket (just below the headlight) is very slightly bent and the bumper cover has 2, 1mm deep dings and a decent scuff. The headlights were pretty hazy to begin with, so those would get replaced, regardless. Bumper just needs some minor bodywork, prep and paint. It won't take much to get this back in good condition. I bet the detailing is going to be more work than that accident repairs.

The TSX got dropped off too, so after work I pulled the drivetrain and split the tranny. Only damage from the accident was to the AC pulley, so NBD. Did a compression and leakdown test and all the numbers were good (within 5psi/~3% respectively). Selling off the wheels, cat and some random odds and ends, should break me even on the cost of the car. I don't have much storage, so it's gonna be a quick partout and off to scrap.






Didn't have much time to fuck around and with the body damage on the Acura, it was faster to just cut the rad support, subframe and axle shafts, drop the drivetrain on a cart and roll it out.
__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7

Last edited by fliptuner; 02-06-2020 at 08:49 PM.
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-07-2020, 06:49 AM   #30
うに
 
PK-EK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 403
Posts: 1,312
Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliptuner View Post
Got a chance to inspect the Civic today and aside from the interior being a pigsty, the actual accident damage is super minimal. One headlight is cracked, bumper mount bracket (just below the headlight) is very slightly bent and the bumper cover has 2, 1mm deep dings and a decent scuff. The headlights were pretty hazy to begin with, so those would get replaced, regardless. Bumper just needs some minor bodywork, prep and paint. It won't take much to get this back in good condition. I bet the detailing is going to be more work than that accident repairs.

The TSX got dropped off too, so after work I pulled the drivetrain and split the tranny. Only damage from the accident was to the AC pulley, so NBD. Did a compression and leakdown test and all the numbers were good (within 5psi/~3% respectively). Selling off the wheels, cat and some random odds and ends, should break me even on the cost of the car. I don't have much storage, so it's gonna be a quick partout and off to scrap.
.....

Didn't have much time to fuck around and with the body damage on the Acura, it was faster to just cut the rad support, subframe and axle shafts, drop the drivetrain on a cart and roll it out.
make sure you take out the map lights with the homelink buttons out of the TSX and sell them to GD3 Fit guys
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOS'd View Post
The reason for Speak it Out is to actually set PK-EK up with someone, whether that be someone from this thread or outside of RS.
RSXspecialist@outlook.com
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-07-2020, 09:15 AM   #31
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 21,715
Thanked 15,307 Times in 4,247 Posts
So that's why people want that part.

Always thought it was kind of random that people always request it.
__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 01:21 PM   #32
Ricer Mod
 
Berzerker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Smithers
Posts: 7,004
Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
Engine management is a problem for the E too. I think I have to get an RSX ECU with Hondata in it. I found an A2 in Terrace for $650 so I'll be picking that up soon. Thanks for the link to that parts site.

Berz out.
__________________
President of RS Beat Down Crew
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net