REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2009, 10:31 PM   #326
MOD
 
Gh0stRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: VANCOUVER
Posts: 26,128
Thanked 6,659 Times in 1,722 Posts
Fatal shooting in Burnaby

Two people have been hit by gunfire in an apartment building on Madison Avenue in North Burnaby.
Police can confirm one woman is dead and a man is injured.
These would be the 20th and 21st shootings since the begining of the year.
Meanwhile Surrey RCMP responded to several reports of shots fired on 68th Avenue this evening. So far they've found nothing.

http://www.news1130.com/more.jsp?con...04_005458_4888
Advertisement
__________________
M0D3RAT0R


Gh0stRider's Buy & Sell Feedback


Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
whole time i thought gh0strider was white lol

Gh0stRider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:31 PM   #327
Banned (ABWS)
 
orange7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MacLeod
Posts: 7,299
Thanked 540 Times in 287 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDeeCee View Post
I'll take that bet. That little retard place behind it doesn't count.
i was j/k... high school students don't have guns except for the ones down their pants.. and water guns.. and air guns, and pellet guns..

holy shit O_O where do high school students get all these weak guns??
orange7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:32 PM   #328
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
B-DiZzLe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,350
Thanked 56 Times in 32 Posts
this is fucked up, kinda scary knowing we're all not really safe... I mean i'm sure some of your parents shop at T&T... fuck stay the fuck away ....
__________________
If you don't like me you can blow me.
B-DiZzLe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:33 PM   #329
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
Durrann1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,789
Thanked 33 Times in 17 Posts
Quote:
Two people have been hit by gunfire in an apartment building on Madison Avenue in North Burnaby.

Police can confirm one woman is dead and a man is injured.
These would be the 20th and 21st shootings since the begining of the year.
Meanwhile Surrey RCMP responded to several reports of shots fired on 68th Avenue this evening. So far they've found nothing
holy another one
Durrann1984 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:36 PM   #330
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
AVS_Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,592
Thanked 1,491 Times in 341 Posts
so whats y it was blocked off i got pulled over 3 times driving through there
AVS_Racing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:37 PM   #331
God of Unce
 
Armind's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ASOT
Posts: 7,328
Thanked 167 Times in 43 Posts
What a shitty start to 2009.
__________________
LOOKING FOR A GRAPHIC DESIGNER? PM ME!
Armind is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:37 PM   #332
RS Operative (G)
 
hal0g0dv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: GYM
Posts: 12,724
Thanked 4,360 Times in 1,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VancityPimp View Post
this is fucked up, kinda scary knowing we're all not really safe... I mean i'm sure some of your parents shop at T&T... fuck stay the fuck away ....
ya that is fucked up, i go 2 tnt a lot they got good produce hahha
__________________
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝

It's not the steroids that makes the champion but it's hard training .. dedication, the diet and sacrifice and genetics that person has.. what makes the champion.
hal0g0dv2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:37 PM   #333
RS controls my life!
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 734
Thanked 135 Times in 51 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durrann1984 View Post
holy another one
you are retarded. no offense but if you're gonna quote something like that post the source
dton13 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:39 PM   #334
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,099
Thanked 1,586 Times in 721 Posts
Well, there go our property values. Hopefully neither of the two who got hit were 'innocent'.
Tapioca is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:42 PM   #335
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
Durrann1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,789
Thanked 33 Times in 17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dton13 View Post
you are retarded. no offense but if you're gonna quote something like that post the source
lol i'm retarded cuz i forgot to post the source..?
Durrann1984 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:42 PM   #336
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
hongy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,698
Thanked 608 Times in 234 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange7 View Post
i was j/k... high school students don't have guns except for the ones down their pants.. and water guns.. and air guns, and pellet guns..

holy shit O_O where do high school students get all these weak guns??
V-tech kids are fucked, and like halogodv2 has mentioned, T&T is like my supply line (food, VITA DRINKS!, etc).
__________________
Van Tech Students JOIN!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by secret1 View Post
MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!
hongy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:51 PM   #337
Banned (ABWS)
 
orange7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MacLeod
Posts: 7,299
Thanked 540 Times in 287 Posts
uploading pictures taken from my house.. sorry for photo quality.. cell phone suck ass
orange7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:51 PM   #338
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,100
Thanked 369 Times in 62 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange7 View Post
happening right now..

police is everywhere.. roads are blocked...
yup.
Dinan3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:52 PM   #339
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,100
Thanked 369 Times in 62 Posts
RIP to the guy died in that car.
Dinan3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #340
RS Operative (G)
 
hal0g0dv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: GYM
Posts: 12,724
Thanked 4,360 Times in 1,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange7 View Post
uploading pictures taken from my house.. sorry for photo quality.. cell phone suck ass
post that shizzzzzzzzzzzzz asap
__________________
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝

It's not the steroids that makes the champion but it's hard training .. dedication, the diet and sacrifice and genetics that person has.. what makes the champion.
hal0g0dv2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:56 PM   #341
Banned (ABWS)
 
orange7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MacLeod
Posts: 7,299
Thanked 540 Times in 287 Posts





one route of the intersection is blocked off due to shooting on the next street..
orange7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:56 PM   #342
God of Unce
 
Armind's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ASOT
Posts: 7,328
Thanked 167 Times in 43 Posts
RS Exclusive!
__________________
LOOKING FOR A GRAPHIC DESIGNER? PM ME!
Armind is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:01 PM   #343
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!
 
Hondaracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Off-Topic
Posts: 26,831
Thanked 6,604 Times in 2,295 Posts
RS GANG TASKFORCE!
__________________
Canucks - ftw!
Hondaracer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:01 PM   #344
God of Unce
 
Armind's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ASOT
Posts: 7,328
Thanked 167 Times in 43 Posts
^ FTW!
__________________
LOOKING FOR A GRAPHIC DESIGNER? PM ME!
Armind is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:02 PM   #345
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
hongy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,698
Thanked 608 Times in 234 Posts
so Global says this is actually on 3rd+Kaslo no Slocan.
__________________
Van Tech Students JOIN!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by secret1 View Post
MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!
hongy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #346
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Mkhun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 3,967
Thanked 292 Times in 71 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD604 View Post
Fatal shooting in Burnaby

Two people have been hit by gunfire in an apartment building on Madison Avenue in North Burnaby.
Police can confirm one woman is dead and a man is injured.
These would be the 20th and 21st shootings since the begining of the year.
Meanwhile Surrey RCMP responded to several reports of shots fired on 68th Avenue this evening. So far they've found nothing.

http://www.news1130.com/more.jsp?con...04_005458_4888
oh this is why i cant even get into the parkinglot...

i had to provide/proove every info that i live @the building and ended up parking couple blocks away and still staying outside..
Mkhun is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:06 PM   #347
Banned (ABWS)
 
orange7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MacLeod
Posts: 7,299
Thanked 540 Times in 287 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongy View Post
so Global says this is actually on 3rd+Kaslo no Slocan.

shit.. my bad.. ya.. it's on Kaslo... not Slocan...

LOL.. as you can see from the pics i've posted.. cops are on Kaslo..

LOL.. this is my neighbourhood, and you know it better than i do..
orange7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #348
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
hongy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,698
Thanked 608 Times in 234 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange7 View Post
shit.. my bad.. ya.. it's on Kaslo... not Slocan...

LOL.. as you can see from the pics i've posted.. cops are on Kaslo..

LOL.. this is my neighbourhood, and you know it better than i do..
Damn, you always hear about these things happening but you never expect it to be so close to home. Even though in a way you know that it's a real possibility considering how crazy things are now. Lol walk my friends around that area everyday.
__________________
Van Tech Students JOIN!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by secret1 View Post
MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!
hongy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:15 PM   #349
I am Hook'd on RS
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: yvr
Posts: 54
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
cops just came over and ask if i heard or see anything.
loafer80 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:19 PM   #350
y'all better put some respeck on my name
 
Harvey Specter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 17,409
Thanked 7,193 Times in 1,914 Posts
Wow, just wow.
Harvey Specter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net