REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-03-2015, 03:43 PM   #2726
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondragon99 View Post
today was a big day. i almost got knifed and stab and shot
Then listen to your mother and clean your room.
Advertisement
adambomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 10:08 PM   #2727
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
2 more shootings

Quote:
Surrey RCMP is investigating yet another shooting that took place about 1:45 p.m. Sunday in the 12300-block of 71 A Avenue.

“Upon arrival, officers located a male victim suffering from minor cuts from glass fragments when another vehicle fired gunshots at his vehicle,” Staff Sgt. Joe Johal said in a release. “The male was treated and released at the scene by ambulance for
minor glass cuts.”

He said investigators believe that occupants of a dark-coloured vehicle fired several gunshots at the victim vehicle.

“Officers conducted neighbourhood canvassing and spoke with several witnesses to
obtain further information,” he said. “The investigation is still in its early stages, but initial indications are that this incident is targeted.”

The afternoon shooting followed another report of shots fired in the in the 8300-block of 128th St. at about 3 a.m. Sunday.

Officers found evidence consistent with shots being fired in that area. No injuries were reported.

Surrey RCMP are currently investigating and canvassing the neighbourhood for further information.
Man injured in Surrey shooting Sunday | Vancouver Sun
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 01:19 AM   #2728
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,824 Times in 3,904 Posts
thug lyfe
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 03:43 AM   #2729
My bookmarks are Reddit and REVscene, in that order

Thanked 13,465 Times in 1,814 Posts
Ok.
I gotta ask.

Why so many injuries instead of fatalities?

If you were a baddy, and you've already targeted a person.
You've tracked them down and found an opportunity to attack.

1. Why would you not stay an extra 30-40 seconds to ensure it is a fatality?
2. Why would you possibly leave them alive to identify you?

Are these actually attempted murders? Or just thugs trying to send a message?
Old 07-06-2015, 09:05 AM   #2730
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Culverin View Post
Ok.
I gotta ask.

Shoot and kill is 25 to life in prison.
Shoot and not kill gets the point across and is only assault with a deadly weapon, illegal carrying of a fire arm, etc but not 25 to life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:17 AM   #2731

Quote:
Ok.
I gotta ask.

Fear
Old 07-06-2015, 09:18 AM   #2732
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,453 Times in 5,114 Posts
I don't think too many of these guys think of the legal consequences, they all think they'll never get busted.

What you're seeing here a lot of the time are completely inept hires. Low level people trying to prove themselves and crack-heads get dropped a G to go put a few rounds into someone, have no idea what they're doing, and fail miserably.

People make a big deal about life being worthless in Mexico and stuff... it's not worth very much here either when you're in these circles.
68style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:32 AM   #2733
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
Quote:
Ok.
I gotta ask.

"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-06-2015, 09:48 AM   #2734

surrey superstore?

Old 07-07-2015, 12:38 AM   #2735

Remember that Real Housewives of Vancouver show?

1 of the cast members' daughter was a victim of a shooting/attempted murder against her asian gangster boyfriend, jeffrey chang?

well she's now his baby's mama and he died over the weekend in pitt meadows, they're assuming its a drug overdose

Gangster death investigated by coroner | Vancouver Sun

Quote:
The B.C. Coroners Service is investigating the death of a longtime Lower Mainland gangster who was found unresponsive in a Pitt Meadows house early Friday morning.

Just over a year ago, Jeffrey Chang escaped serious injury after a targeted Vancouver shooting that left his girlfriend Mia Deakin seriously wounded in June, 2014.

Chang, 28, wasn’t as lucky July 3 when he was found unconscious about 1 a.m. inside a house on Wildwood Crescent North.

Another gangster with Chang at the time called an ambulance. Chang died later in hospital.

Coroners Service media officer Barb McLintock confirmed an investigation is underway.

“I can confirm to you that the death of a person by that name was reported to us in the early morning hours of July 3 and is being investigated,” she said.

“The investigation is very preliminary at this point, and we are still working to determine a definite cause of death.”

Toxicology results won’t be known for some time, McLintock said.

Sources told the Sun that Chang’s death is a suspected drug overdose.

Ridge Meadows RCMP media officer Cpl. Alanna Dunlop said the Mounties were also called to the scene to assist the coroner.

She said it would be premature to comment on the cause of death at this stage.

“It’s something that the coroner is looking into,” she said. “We may be able to say more once we get toxicology reports.”

Sgt. Lindsey Houghton, of the Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit, said Chang remained affiliated with the Wolf Pack gang alliance until his death.

Houghton said that after the 2014 shooting, Chang was splitting his time between B.C. and Ontario.

“We would still consider him as being involved in the ongoing Lower Mainland gang conflict with close association to the Alkhalil group, members of the Independent Soliders, Wolf Pack and many others,” Houghton said. “He’s been around and involved for many years.”

He said if Chang died from a drug overdose, he would not be the first gangster to do so.

“If this is, in fact, what happened, he is one of many who have been involved in this lifestyle who have become victims of overdoses — whether its oxy or fentanyl-linked oxy or heroin or whatever,” Houghton said.

Chang posted a photo of himself and Deakin on his Facebook page in January, 2015. He stated on the page that he was living in Montreal.

Deakin, a cast member of Real Housewives of Vancouver during its two-season run, recently gave birth to the couple’s son.

She posted a moving tribute to Chang on her Instagram account saying: “Goodbye my darling my love my soul! We will meet again one day soon my handsome man … not one moment will go by that I won’t think about you my everything.”

Chang was the younger brother of slain gangster Jonathan Chu-Ka Chang, who was 27 when he was sprayed with gunfire behind a Burnaby gym on Oct. 14, 2009. The murder remains unsolved.
This post thanked by:
Old 07-07-2015, 12:49 AM   #2736
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,667 Times in 960 Posts

Perfect display of western culture in decline
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-07-2015, 12:55 AM   #2737
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
I've had friends who I grew up with involved in the drug game who've died from drug overdoses over the years.

You feel sad when you about hear one of your friends dying at a young age but at the same time they've done so much to destroy other peoples lives and families that you sort in a sick way glad they're gone and can't hurt anyone else.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-07-2015, 01:11 AM   #2738
Banned (ABWS)

Drug use is so utterly glamorized in our culture and young, hot women are so needy for cocaine, oxy and attention from alpha males that they will do anything, even get shot, to be with these types of men

Hey as long as we keep pushing the above as cool and ideal, men will continue to aspire to it so they can get their own hot bitch and respect from so many other guys. Our art drives the culture needed to perpetuate the ruthless pursuit of money and exterior highs from drugs.

During prohibition, 224 gangsters were killed in 4 years, meanwhile in the 7 months of 2015 in Chicago, 203 have been killed by gun violence so far.

http://www.saylor.org/site/wp-conten...rohibition.pdf - Prohibition stats.

2015 Stats | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass! - modern Chicago murders.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-07-2015, 09:44 AM   #2739
Banned (ABWS)

im dying too. i blame the t.v all of the above
what harvey said
dragondragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 11:14 AM   #2740
No Titles Given

Quote:
Originally Posted by multicartual View Post
Drug use is so utterly glamorized in our culture and young, hot women are so needy for cocaine, oxy and attention from alpha males that they will do anything, even get shot, to be with these types of men

Meek Mill Flosses Crispy Hundreds On The Private Jet! | New Video

Hey as long as we keep pushing the above as cool and ideal, men will continue to aspire to it so they can get their own hot bitch and respect from so many other guys. Our art drives the culture needed to perpetuate the ruthless pursuit of money and exterior highs from drugs.

During prohibition, 224 gangsters were killed in 4 years, meanwhile in the 7 months of 2015 in Chicago, 203 have been killed by gun violence so far.

http://www.saylor.org/site/wp-conten...rohibition.pdf - Prohibition stats.

2015 Stats | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass! - modern Chicago murders.
I don't particularly like the source of where your money comes from but I'm glad at least your still in a sense growing with your opinion and convictions.

The art factor is intriguing. Was at an art sales store last year and couldn't believe a piece of work containing fictional and real-life gangsters could command such a price. Strange cause one of the characters, I'm pretty sure was in love with his sister. Thought it was only worth half of the asking price. Could be wrong! Maybe it will be double its worth in no time.
synchrocone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 12:47 PM   #2741
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by synchrocone View Post
I don't particularly like the source of where your money comes from but I'm glad at least your still in a sense growing with your opinion and convictions.

Duuuuuuuuude, I'm working on getting out of the business but writing a book takes me like 2 years currently... soon will publish the next. Will I make more than $2000 a year from my 2nd novel? We'll see...
Old 07-07-2015, 01:58 PM   #2742
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,386 Times in 3,466 Posts
Quote:
Ok.
I gotta ask.

Lack of practice/ no aiming skills. You can buy a gun off the street but where are you going to go to learn how to use it? When the clips empty there gone.
Old 07-07-2015, 02:15 PM   #2743
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,346 Times in 5,651 Posts
if the average person bought a 9mm or .45 and tried to hit a dinner plate at 20 feet you'd most likely miss every shot. This isnt time crisis, and also once these guys hear one shot they probably aint sticking around long enough to adjust your aim
Old 07-07-2015, 02:18 PM   #2744
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,820 Times in 2,505 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
if the average person bought a 9mm or .45 and tried to hit a dinner plate at 20 feet you'd most likely miss every shot. This isnt time crisis, and also once these guys hear one shot they probably aint sticking around long enough to adjust your aim
damn...i was pretty surgical in time crisis 1 back in the day. none transferable skill

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-07-2015, 02:47 PM   #2745
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
if the average person bought a 9mm or .45 and tried to hit a dinner plate at 20 feet you'd most likely miss every shot.

Precisely why if I needed a gun, I would own this:

Old 07-07-2015, 03:15 PM   #2746
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,820 Times in 2,505 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by multicartual View Post
Precisely why if I needed a gun, I would own this:

the requirement to own one is to wear a suit and talk like you're a 60's crook

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 03:28 PM   #2747
Banned (ABWS)

I believe you're referring to a Thompson submachine gun, what I posted is a "street sweeper" shotgun

Damn that style is still fresh in 2015!!!
This post thanked by:
Old 07-07-2015, 04:45 PM   #2748
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,346 Times in 5,651 Posts
Well yea, especially for drive by's etc dunno why guys just don't load up Cheap ass (but accurate) SKS's with some banana mags or somthing. 7.62 will blow through most materials

I think that's what happened to the bacon bro in the cayenne in kelowna when that happened
Old 07-07-2015, 06:04 PM   #2749
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
I think that's what happened to the bacon bro in the cayenne in kelowna when that happened

One of my few regrets in life is spending a dime on blow that has gone into the hands of some of these gangsters.

Trouble is, when pursuing the hottest chicks downtown, they all want "party favors"

A vicious cycle fueled by hedonism
Old 07-07-2015, 06:05 PM   #2750
Banned (ABWS)

are you black ?
dragondragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: