REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 11-10-2012, 08:02 PM   #8276
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Earl View Post
Don't forget that if the Lakers is looking for a new coach he also needs to have some sort of attraction for Lebron to come to the Lakers. (gasol and kobe salary drop, D12 & lebron UFA in 2013)

Lebron will only go to the Lakers if he knows he has an easy route to a championship ring.
Why are people talking about lebron signing with lakers?
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2012, 08:29 PM   #8277
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabisashimi View Post
Why are people talking about lebron signing with lakers?
Because they are stupid.
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:12 AM   #8278
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
stat line of the night, hope to see more like this from Kemba, I like that kid he's got a good head on his shoulders (26 points, 6 rebounds, 7 assists, 8 steals)

I remember reading Slam articles about Telfair always being touted as the next Marbury since they were first cousins... one thing he never lacked was speed that's for sure

Old 11-11-2012, 01:30 AM   #8279
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-spec View Post
stat line of the night, hope to see more like this from Kemba, I like that kid he's got a good head on his shoulders (26 points, 6 rebounds, 7 assists, 8 steals)

I remember reading Slam articles about Telfair always being touted as the next Marbury since they were first cousins... one thing he never lacked was speed that's for sure

Sebastian Telfair or Bob Cousy - YouTube
Kemba was a steal as my last pick in the rs nba fantasy draft. Great stats all around. always liked him in college.
Posted via RS Mobile
zx7rrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:33 AM   #8280

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx7rrrr View Post
Kemba was a steal as my last pick in the rs nba fantasy draft. Great stats all around. always liked him in college.
Posted via RS Mobile
WTF Kemba was your LAST pick??....
Old 11-11-2012, 07:54 AM   #8281
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,814 Times in 2,502 Posts
Quote:

Sebastian Telfair or Bob Cousy - YouTube
at arajou trying to chase him ... kind of felt like some circus clown music needed to be had there while running around like that

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:36 PM   #8282

^ lol, Sideshow Bob cracks me up

watching Clippers Hawks game right now, fck it's fun watchin the Clips bench, I'm sayin right now they got the best bench in the NBA, and to top it off they can be counted on every single night to put in work.
Shaq is at the game and he called DeAndre Jordan the best Center in the West this season so far, and he's had back to back 20+ point games so hopefully he stays consistent

Heat @ Memphis coming up in half hour should be good, Wade is playing I think, then Lakers and Sac town tonight..... plus all the Sunday shows like Dexter, Walking Dead, Family Guy.... fccccckin busy ass Sunday, gonna try to catch the new Bond movie Skyfall later too
Old 11-11-2012, 03:00 PM   #8283

LeBron is on his way to a triple double right now... not even halftime and he's already stuffed the stat sheet.... playoff intensity in this game its goin down
Old 11-11-2012, 03:15 PM   #8284

Quote:
^ lol, Sideshow Bob cracks me up

watching Clippers Hawks game right now, fck it's fun watchin the Clips bench, I'm sayin right now they got the best bench in the NBA, and to top it off they can be counted on every single night to put in work.
Shaq is at the game and he called DeAndre Jordan the best Center in the West this season so far, and he's had back to back 20+ point games so hopefully he stays consistent
you know my only disappointment with that clips bench is odom. not sure if he'll fall off in to obscurity.

at shaq will he ever let up on howard?

lets hope not

Quote:
Greenstoner
originalhypa
Quote:

Old 11-11-2012, 04:15 PM   #8285

nah Shaq will always be on that haterade when it comes to Dwight....
and Odom... ya would think he would work hard to come back after the season he had last year, fckin joke... literally unbelievable that he comes in out of shape after he didnt even play last year really... on top of that hes been talkin like I gotta do this n that, and has absolutely no reason to come in out of shape and every advantage since letting go from the mavs to get into shape for this season.... YET nothing.. comes in fat...
dude should just stop insulting everyone's intelligence and go stay fat with his wife retire

I don't know if you guys are watching the Heat game, but it's a MONSTER 4th quarter for the Grizzlies.... Rudy Gay just went around the back schooling LeBron at the top of the key and then right down the lane for a 1 hand cockback tomahawk right over Chris Bosh....

5 minutes left, and Spoelstra just conceded the game and pulled the starters... where the fck is the killer instinct from... hell from ANYONE on the Heat, absolute garbage on both ends of the floor, defense blows, nobody seems to wanna score.... they missed about 15 free throws as well... they earned this loss

Last edited by G-spec; 11-11-2012 at 04:22 PM.
G-spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:33 PM   #8286

Quote:
nah Shaq will always be on that haterade when it comes to Dwight....
and Odom... ya would think he would work hard to come back after the season he had last year, fckin joke... literally unbelievable that he comes in out of shape after he didnt even play last year really... on top of that hes been talkin like I gotta do this n that, and has absolutely no reason to come in out of shape and every advantage since letting go from the mavs to get into shape for this season.... YET nothing.. comes in fat...
dude should just stop insulting everyone's intelligence and go stay fat with his wife retire

Quote:
Rudy Gay just went around the back schooling LeBron at the top of the key and then right down the lane for a 1 hand cockback tomahawk right over Chris Bosh....
This post thanked by:
Old 11-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #8287

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballguy View Post
that was just nasty..dayum...

Quote:
Greenstoner
originalhypa
Quote:

Old 11-11-2012, 06:47 PM   #8288

That was a sick play yea, most impressive part of it for me wasn't the wraparound or the dunk, it was the high dribble with his right hand after goin around the back to not only keep it from getting stolen by heat help but put it ahead of him just enough so he can dash to it past LeBron grab it and then put it down.
Only other guy that height with those handles is Durant...

BallGuy what'd u think of your teams performance?
Posted via RS Mobile
G-spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:04 PM   #8289
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
I know it was too good to be true.
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #8290

lol at odom, why in hell did clippers pay this duchebag
Old 11-11-2012, 11:16 PM   #8291
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
Not sure how I feel about D'Antoni.......................................... .....
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:00 AM   #8292
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

Thanked 11,196 Times in 2,276 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlkko View Post
Not sure how I feel about D'Antoni.......................................... .....
If Kobe can contain his ego, then is might be ok...
This puts pressure on Nash to perform

but there goes D down the drain
Tim Budong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:11 AM   #8293

Quote:
BallGuy what'd u think of your teams performance?
Posted via RS Mobile
Unfortunately, I was at work and didn't get to catch it....That said, I don't really care about their regular season performance as long as they aren't losing in long streaks, and are still able to beat teams that are considered contenders. Fact of the matter is that this game in november doesn't mean shit, and more often than not, the players know it and it shows.....Come April, it becomes a whole different ball game.

That's why NFL football has to be one of the most exciting sports to watch. Only 1 team makes it from each division...makes it pretty damn tough to make it, so you know every team is going to leave everything they got on the field....You don't get that with basketball until April.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:27 AM   #8294
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlkko View Post
wuuhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:44 AM   #8295

ballguy, dont watch the replay as a heat fan man, itll frustrate the shit outta you....
Wade lookin confused, LeBron out there lookin like he didn't want any part of it, Bosh the only guy showing emotion, only guy worth watching really

I just finished watching the Lakers Sac town replay game was blacked out on league pass...Sacramento was missing Cousins and Robinson, so Dwight and Gasol had a field day inside the paint... easy Laker win....
I hear they got a new coach now.... D fckin Tony..... Miami vs Lakers in the Finals most likely, but my Clippers are here to shake up the establishment this season... any scenario that plays out whatever it may be, this years' playoffs r gonna be sick

and anybody noticed Zack Randolph acting like a big teddy bear this season ?
in the Clippers game the other night he was actually trying to diffuse a tussle, (and this means a lot if you saw the playoff series they had last year where he and Blake wanted to fistfight) and against the Heat tonight the same thing, he helped up LeBron after knocking him down.... something about him this year is very different he's not acting like a jackass, actually handling himself respectably...
him and Gasol though, I think they take the cake quite literally as possible the fattest front court of all time
Old 11-12-2012, 12:50 AM   #8296

Thanked 1,841 Times in 386 Posts
fatter than Big Country and Othella Harrington? haha
k3lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:37 AM   #8297
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

love the heat but damn! that dunk was dirty
Alpine50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:05 AM   #8298
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
https://twitter.com/KBergCBS

Quote:
"Mike D'Antoni expected to reach out to fellow USA assistant Nate McMillan as potential defensive assistant, league source tells"
Quote:
New Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni is expected to reach out to fellow Team USA assistant Nate McMillan as a possible defensive assistant on his staff, a league source told CBSSports.com Monday.

McMillan, fired as head coach of the Trail Blazers in March, was a presumed candidate for the Lakers' head coaching vacancy but was never contacted by the team.

Pairing D'Antoni and McMillan would strengthen the staff's connection with Olympians Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard while quelling concerns that D'Antoni is too offense-oriented. In his most recent head coaching job in New York, D'Antoni was willing to accept the hiring of defensive assistant Mike Woodson, even though such a move hastened his ouster from the job.

D'Antoni's brother, Dan, is viewed as a lock for the Lakers' staff. Phil Weber, a key member of D'Antoni's staff in Phoenix and New York, also is believed to be a candidate, sources said. D'Antoni is said to be very high on former Knicks assistant Kenny Atkinson, but he's under contract with the Hawks.

With the Lakers choosing D'Antoni and a stark departure from the Princeton offense that assistant coach Eddie Jordan was hired to install, it would seem to be a foregone conclusion that Jordan will be let go. It is believed that assistant coach Steve Clifford, however, will get strong consideration to remain on the staff. The highly regarded Clifford interviewed for Portland's head coaching position and was approached about joining the staff in Portland and Dallas before joining the Lakers.

While the Lakers ate about $11 million of Mike Brown's contract after firing him five games into his second season, it is believed that the team included an unusual cost-saving provision in at least some of their assistant coach contracts. The clause stipulated that if Brown were fired for any reason, any assistants let go would only be owed half their annual salaries for this season, a league source said.

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/stat...20717256339457

Quote:
"It could be until early January before center Andrew Bynum plays a game for the 76ers, team indicates in release."

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:10 AM   #8299

Quote:

him and Gasol though, I think they take the cake quite literally as possible the fattest front court of all time
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3lv View Post
fatter than Big Country and Othella Harrington? haha
didn't a downhill kemp and tractor traylor play together in cleveland? can't remember if kemp was fat there yet or if that was in his orlando days

othella defied gravity each time he went for a dunk

Quote:
Greenstoner
originalhypa
Quote:

This post thanked by:
Old 11-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #8300

Quote:
ballguy,

and anybody noticed Zack Randolph acting like a big teddy bear this season ?
in the Clippers game the other night he was actually trying to diffuse a tussle, (and this means a lot if you saw the playoff series they had last year where he and Blake wanted to fistfight) and against the Heat tonight the same thing, he helped up LeBron after knocking him down.... something about him this year is very different he's not acting like a jackass, actually handling himself respectably...
I saw that too, Zbo is working on a nice guy image. In one the the earlier games vs clips, he also tried to help up Blake after they got tangled and fell. Blake gave he a blank gaze and ignored his helping hand. Too funny.