REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Okanagan Automotive Chat > Okanagan Off-Topic

Okanagan Off-Topic Whatever ya wanna talk about
Talk about anything unrelated to automotive discussion.

Old 12-10-2003, 03:10 PM   #2901
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Quote:
Originally posted by Gunn
He sounds like a normal person with a high school education... I fail to see how there's a problem with that.
awww it's big tough guy coming to the rescue

it's just like festus said... it seems as if he posts with the "im so much smarter then you" attitude... notice how i pretty much stopped saying anything about it after he said he's just new on here and hasn't settled in? so you can just go and play with you import now peace.
Advertisement
Canadian Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 03:11 PM   #2902
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally posted by Festus351
I coudl imagine that we ALL can speak regualr english but its a friggin internet forum.. im sorry i didnt knwo we had to use "proper" english.... maybe other ppl need to remove their pole from their bums also??? hmmmm possibly.....
I'm not saying you "have to" use regular english. I'm just saying you shouldn't say someone sounds "stuck up" because they do.

In my opinion, it's nice to see someone post who sounds like they may have sometime recieved a grade higher than "C" in school. A lot better than *some people* who come off sounding like dumbass hicks who spent their school days in the "special" classroom.
Old 12-10-2003, 03:12 PM   #2903
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

firs off, all yal better repect these here rednecks, or esle they bootstomp ur ass

second, if u would all read da_teg's how many rs'ers does it take to screw in a light bumb, u'll realize whats happening here

third off, long live red-necks
Old 12-10-2003, 03:13 PM   #2904

Quote:
Originally posted by Canadian Rider
awww it's big tough guy coming to the rescue

it's just like festus said... it seems as if he posts with the "im so much smarter then you" attitude... notice how i pretty much stopped saying anything about it after he said he's just new on here and hasn't settled in? so you can just go and play with you import now peace.
While I'm doing that, you can go play with your "not good enough for pick your part" piece of shit

Must suck that one of the rims on my car is with worth double what your entire car is. Plus, I don't own an import... it's a Ford

Last edited by Gunn; 12-10-2003 at 03:15 PM.
Gunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 03:17 PM   #2905
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:

In my opinion, it's nice to see someone post who sounds like they may have sometime recieved a grade higher than "C" in school. A lot better than *some people* who come off sounding like dumbass hicks who spent their school days in the "special" classroom.
actually i had a B average in highschool thanks.... but i dont feel i need to "prove" that to any of you ppl on here becuz its a friggin message board.... maybe send a "memo" out to those you feel need a lesson in proper english....... orrr you could realise that is DOESNT matter and chill a little.... could do everyone some good....
RSVC #9

Thats a really nice story... but does it come in interesting?

'02 3.0L Ford Ranger Edge

'85 3.8L V6 Mustang (Gone :()

Support Your Rev Scene Artists, visit or post your own work on the Import Personal Art Forum! Click Here!
Festus351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 03:24 PM   #2906

Quote:
While I'm doing that, you can go play with your "not good enough for pick your part" piece of shit

Must suck that one of the rims on my car is with worth double what your entire car is. Plus, I don't own an import... it's a Ford
yea im sorry that i had no part in buying my "not good enough for pick your part piece of shit" as it was bought for me and everything that's been done to it has been paid for by... not me! as i would put no money into it... though i don't really care... as it is just a car... and we all know cars suck

and ok so that's sad what you've done... you've takin a domestic and riced it out ... good job *thumbs up*

... hah man i have to problem with you... i just find it funny how involved this is getting

edit: wait... i just realized i've kinda done the same

Last edited by Canadian Rider; 12-10-2003 at 03:25 PM.
Old 12-10-2003, 03:28 PM   #2907

Quote:
Plus, I don't own an import... it's a Ford
Theres hope for you yet...
RSVC #9

Support Your Rev Scene Artists, visit or post your own work on the Import Personal Art Forum! Click Here!
Old 12-10-2003, 03:31 PM   #2908

Quote:
actually i had a B average in highschool thanks.... but i dont feel i need to "prove" that to any of you ppl on here becuz its a friggin message board.... maybe send a "memo" out to those you feel need a lesson in proper english....... orrr you could realise that is DOESNT matter and chill a little.... could do everyone some good....
The whole thing was I thought you were being harsh towards someone because they spoke intelligently. You speak however you want... I dont care, and until now, I don't recall anyone ever saying anything about about it to you.

I don't try to speak extra intelligently, as I feel the same way... I don't give a shit how people talk on here. I just thought I'd defend someone who did nothing wrong, although was being treated like he did.

And, for canadian rider... I don't have a problem with you either... like I said, I was defending my opinion, just like you. Also, I was defending my car... I find it quite funny when someone says negative things about my car, when they drive something that's usually seen sitting on no wheels in the driveway of a guy with a mobile home.

And yeah... I'm sure Danch is sitting there saying "wow, I don't care... why is everyone still talking about this". hah

Last edited by Gunn; 12-10-2003 at 03:33 PM.
Gunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 03:35 PM   #2909

lol yea.. well you do have a nice ride.... for a car that is

and yea i just like to beak a bit... don't mind me, it's all in fun.... i just don't usually do it on RS because people tend to take things seriously, specially if they don't know me... and im pretty sure that's the case for fetus too (not that im tryin to speak for you) .. but im sure it's all in good fun
Old 12-10-2003, 03:40 PM   #2910

Quote:
Originally posted by Canadian Rider
lol yea.. well you do have a nice ride.... for a car that is

and yea i just like to beak a bit... don't mind me, it's all in fun.... i just don't usually do it on RS because people tend to take things seriously, specially if they don't know me... and im pretty sure that's the case for fetus too (not that im tryin to speak for you) .. but im sure it's all in good fun
hah yeah, gave me something to do while I sit here at work. haha

and for the record, I have two nice rides... and I'm not talking about the Accord. haha
Old 12-10-2003, 03:43 PM   #2911

Quote:
hah yeah, gave me something to do while I sit here at work. haha

and for the record, I have two nice rides... and I'm not talking about the Accord. haha
...?

edit: oooh... lol!!

Last edited by Canadian Rider; 12-10-2003 at 03:43 PM.
Old 12-10-2003, 04:00 PM   #2912

Wooooo-EEeee .... wow what a post whore.. hate to say it Danny but i totalllly have you beat today... thats nuts...hahha oh well.. something had to help me avoid studying.. this did the job thats for sure ^_^"
RSVC #9

Old 12-10-2003, 04:24 PM   #2913
I bringith the lowerballerith

an argument over the word "tangent"... good show.

sometimes people use different words to get their point across more clearly.

next time someone says "JDM", everyone should flame them for using such complicated terms and for assuming that everyone would know what it stands for.
hampton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 05:09 PM   #2914
OK Head Mod

Quote:
Wooooo-EEeee .... wow what a post whore.. hate to say it Danny but i totalllly have you beat today... thats nuts...hahha oh well.. something had to help me avoid studying.. this did the job thats for sure ^_^"
yepp you beat me this time... oh well i'll letcha take the title as biggest postwhore for now
Old 12-10-2003, 05:16 PM   #2915
TC-13*

Quote:
Originally posted by Jen
RedCeli, I thought you parked for the winter, but I keep seeing
you around!
Nope, I kept it on the road....although for the $700 I spent on winter tires I coulda bought a beater

Quote:
I coudl imagine that we ALL can speak regualr english but its a friggin internet forum.. im sorry i didnt knwo we had to use "proper" english.... maybe other ppl need to remove their pole from their bums also??? hmmmm possibly.....
Nobody ever reprimanded you for speaking the way you do...and you shouldn't do it to others for the way they speak on here. Some people are used to speaking a certain way and carry it over to the forums. It isn't always easy to "dumb up" your messages. If you don't know what something means, just ask them to clarify...don't shit on them. By the way, reprimand means to lecture, criticise, or scold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DA_TEG View Post
fat chicks dont have feelings.
RedCeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 05:17 PM   #2916

and i thought i was on here a lot...

post per day:

Me: 2.4
Danny: 5.3
Old 12-10-2003, 05:19 PM   #2917
OK Head Mod

Ohhh but wait
Me: 5.3
Spoo: 6.29
Old 12-10-2003, 05:41 PM   #2918

Quote:
Nobody ever reprimanded you for speaking the way you do...and you shouldn't do it to others for the way they speak on here. Some people are used to speaking a certain way and carry it over to the forums. It isn't always easy to "dumb up" your messages. If you don't know what something means, just ask them to clarify...don't shit on them. By the way, reprimand means to lecture, criticise, or scold.
I knew what it means but anyways...ok... asking what it means.. not a big deal.. but what about thsoe who think you're a friggin retard for asking? it goes both ways... i agree with what you are saying... and it makes sense... its just "being nice" and "understanding" is going to have to go both ways... next time someone does ask what a word means... maybe simply explaining it to them and not making a remark about their intelligence (or lack there of) would go over better than to call them an idiot and then explain it to them as though they were a two year old.... thats all im sayin... ^_^"
RSVC #9

Old 12-10-2003, 06:57 PM   #2919

Quote:
And yeah... I'm sure Danch is sitting there saying "wow, I don't care... why is everyone still talking about this". hah
I'm saying to myself - "Why does Big Daddy's link for female freedom of speech not work now?"

Let me tell you something folks about joining as a newbie. You have the option of pretty much taking 2 paths when you first join. The path to the left is the typical way, I pwn j00 h4xO2!!! You know, the typical half spam crap, not much respect given or deserved at all. The other route is post intelligently, with grammer and different verbage to present how and what you feel. I've Administered 1 website, and Moderate another at the moment, and post on another car forum with enthusiasts about a specific car which was amazing, but GM pulled the plug on these fellas. I've been around other forums and have a good 'feel around' on what to do when you first join.

This kinda got spun out of control though, from someone yelling Redneck, to tangent, all the way to pole removal 101. Hopefully everything can boil over though, I'll try to tone my part down.

Anyone got a different link for Big Daddy's video?
Old 12-10-2003, 06:58 PM   #2920

Since were talking post whoring too
|
|
|
V
Old 12-10-2003, 07:29 PM   #2921
My homepage has been set to RS

i was craving for butter tarts just now, so i went and pick some up at coopers, and they were fucking expensive $4.50 for 6 but they r so good
AzN_ignite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 08:43 PM   #2922
Okanagan Mod Team

I like RS arguements.

And deep down inside im a redneck, i just drive a ricers car.

Im the king post whore around here, you cant even challange me.

one shouldnt use big words i dont read them anyway.

R.I.P :1994 Dodge 2500
Sold :1993 Prelude SR-V
SpooSports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 08:57 PM   #2923

... Spoo wins ...

^_^"
RSVC #9

Old 12-10-2003, 09:28 PM   #2924
Larger Than Life Mod

NFS Underground is AWESOME! Kinda promotes Rice and Street Racing tho...

I'm not a biker, I'm a Crotch Rocketeer

Last edited by Big Daddy; 12-10-2003 at 09:30 PM.
Big Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 09:32 PM   #2925

Quote:
Originally posted by AzN_ignite
i was craving for butter tarts just now, so i went and pick some up at coopers, and they were fucking expensive $4.50 for 6 but they r so good
that's what you get for shopping at coopers

heh