REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Okanagan Automotive Chat > Okanagan Off-Topic

Okanagan Off-Topic Whatever ya wanna talk about
Talk about anything unrelated to automotive discussion.

Old 08-10-2005, 05:32 PM   #10726
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy
Fuckin rights getting a parts van tomorrow
w00t rebuilding your van?
Advertisement
2.5FearFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 05:53 PM   #10727
Larger Than Life Mod

Maybe...

I'm not a biker, I'm a Crotch Rocketeer
Big Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 06:24 PM   #10728
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

So.. I got back from seeing The White Stripes at the Orpheum and they were pretty damn sweet if i don't say so myself.. Jack White is crazy talented but you kinda have to like the garage rock/blues kinda style but ya if any of you have seen them live its no comparison to the albums. I also got offered $300 for my ticket outside the doors but i obviously turned it down when 7 of my friends are going to see it. Anyways if anyone gets a chance to see them in the future do it, its a good show. And BTW the architecture in the Orpheum theatre is absolutely amazing for 1927.
Old 08-10-2005, 07:30 PM   #10729
Banned (BBM)

Okke: wicked to hear

Dmann: yeah dude JW is going back to '60s/70s garage style...I LOVE IT

one thing I don't love...the speeding tick I got. But the cop was super nice, and instead of the excessive I shoulda gotten (he cought me doing 125 in a 90 slowing down lol) he gave me the basic one...and he looked my truck up and down and dind't give me a VI....so no complaints at ll hahaha I was a fucktard and I got busted
Old 08-11-2005, 10:27 AM   #10730
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally posted by DA_TEG
no because i will be hauling ass around spokane raceway on my modern motorcycle getting lapped by 88 5.0cobra untill he crashes on lap 3.

2004 Yamaha R6
11.3@132mph at ashcroft
also 11.1@123, go figure

Last edited by RRxtar; 08-11-2005 at 03:15 PM.
88 5.0cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 02:45 PM   #10731
Banned (BBM)

I realized something today that's kinda wierd...once my bro moves back to the Island...if I say crash my truck into a phonepole or drown or whatever...nobody within 500 kms will give a fuck...*sigh*
Old 08-11-2005, 03:16 PM   #10732
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by 88 5.0cobra
Old 08-11-2005, 03:19 PM   #10733
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

asshole lol

2004 Yamaha R6
11.3@132mph at ashcroft
also 11.1@123, go figure
88 5.0cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 03:22 PM   #10734
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by 2.5FearFactory
I realized something today that's kinda wierd...once my bro moves back to the Island...if I say crash my truck into a phonepole or drown or whatever...nobody within 500 kms will give a fuck...*sigh*
and everyone beyond that will be cheering and throwing a party?
Old 08-11-2005, 07:38 PM   #10735
TC-13*

Quote:
Originally posted by 2.5FearFactory
When you start thinking like that, its time for a new hobby. You obviously have way too much time on your hands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DA_TEG View Post
fat chicks dont have feelings.
RedCeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 09:41 PM   #10736
I bringith the lowerballerith

i didnt see anything about that semi that caught on fire on the westside in here... i drove past it this morning at like 8am on my way to vancouver. had no idea what happend till now, just got back home. apparently you couldnt get into town until like 3pm. i heard the back tires caught on fire from breaking going downhill. scary stuff
accent_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:53 PM   #10737
e-thugger*

a benign stare of eternity
a subtle damnation of soul
hands held with glistening sorrow
and weeping lies tastefully faux.
a gaze shone heavenly high
though pittance of mind's wealth sought
i am for you in time
but all the clocks have stopped.
thy terror greedy but wise
and woeful lest hath become
peace dawning hate factions within
tired eyes have seen and done.
murder now the you in me
my body ensuing of destitute
all is black but light still shone
i think i nailed the wrong prostitute.
89 CRX D16Y7 swapped
netfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 11:59 PM   #10738
Banned (BBM)

Mike: nah that's the Island mods

Troy: bleh...I barely have any time on my hands...I was just thinking on the drive back from Vernon... random ramblings of the mind
Old 08-12-2005, 02:29 AM   #10739
TC-13*

2600th post.
Edit: Tamas gets that every week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DA_TEG View Post
fat chicks dont have feelings.

Last edited by RedCeli; 08-12-2005 at 02:30 AM.
RedCeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 08:21 AM   #10740
Banned for being an idiot

well last night i officially got old... haha i'm finally out of the teens.
down_hill_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 10:00 AM   #10741
Okanagan Mod Team

heh, craigs old.......

i wanna be 19 forever.

R.I.P :1994 Dodge 2500
Sold :1993 Prelude SR-V
SpooSports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 10:07 AM   #10742
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

fuck, 19 seems like a lifetime ago
Old 08-12-2005, 10:46 AM   #10743
My homepage has been set to RS

Happy birthday craig!

Here's a funny ass story that happened last night, and I swear to god it isn't embelleshed or untrue at all in any way, happened last night at around 2am..

So, I'm sitting over at one of my friends houses drinking a couple beer when over msn, another one of our friends beeps us on msn laughing telling us about a cow that he saw on the road near his house, and how he was driving and the thing ran across the road almost ending up in the cow being run over. This was no baby cow, this was a full-blown steer, so his truck would of been just fucked. Another funny part of it is that he saw some hotties at the corner store right after it happened, so he starts to chat it up with them and they frantically ask him if he had seen their cow! So he tells them, that as a matter of fact yes, he had seen their cow right around the area! Off they go back on the cow search, and my buddy returns back home. So an hour later me and my friend are working on some more beers and our buddy goes "OH SHIT, BRB". he looks outside and there's 6 or 7 cop cars in his yard, so he's wondering what the fuck he did, all thinking something fucked up is going down.. So he goes outside to see cops running into his backyard and he hears some thrashing around.. Low and behold, that same fucking cow is inside his underground swimming pool thrashing around and fucking it up.. his brain couldn't comprehend this, as when he drove by the cow about an hour before that it was a solid 1.5km away from his house! So the cow ends up escaping again somehow out of the pool whilest 10 or so cops try to get it into submission, and i have no idea what happened after that because they took off to try and catch the thing.. In the aftermath my buddys pool's liner is destroyed, and so is the cover, so his pool's done for the year. I went over there about an hour after it happened, and there was water everywhere from the pool that the cow'd frantically splashed everywhere, cow hair all over the place, and there was cow shit inside his pool... Only in Kelowna
Old 08-12-2005, 12:27 PM   #10744
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

hahahaha that story is fucking gold
Old 08-12-2005, 01:03 PM   #10745
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally posted by RedCeli
2600th post.
Edit: Tamas gets that every week.
this is nothing...you shoulda seen me and a couple guys (one of them is the Head Island Mod) back in the old days when we'd easily whore up a couple hundred posts each in one night
Old 08-12-2005, 01:05 PM   #10746
Banned (BBM)

happy bday Craig

bluebomber: that's awesome...any way he can get the cow's owner (it shouldn't have been out in the first place) or insurance to pay for the damages?
Old 08-12-2005, 01:19 PM   #10747
VLS Head Mod

hopefully buddy makes the cow's owners pay for his liner to be replaced and whatever else repairs to it.
Quote:
Originally posted by bluebomber85
Happy birthday craig!

Here's a funny ass story that happened last night, and I swear to god it isn't embelleshed or untrue at all in any way, happened last night at around 2am..

So, I'm sitting over at one of my friends houses drinking a couple beer when over msn, another one of our friends beeps us on msn laughing telling us about a cow that he saw on the road near his house, and how he was driving and the thing ran across the road almost ending up in the cow being run over. This was no baby cow, this was a full-blown steer, so his truck would of been just fucked. Another funny part of it is that he saw some hotties at the corner store right after it happened, so he starts to chat it up with them and they frantically ask him if he had seen their cow! So he tells them, that as a matter of fact yes, he had seen their cow right around the area! Off they go back on the cow search, and my buddy returns back home. So an hour later me and my friend are working on some more beers and our buddy goes "OH SHIT, BRB". he looks outside and there's 6 or 7 cop cars in his yard, so he's wondering what the fuck he did, all thinking something fucked up is going down.. So he goes outside to see cops running into his backyard and he hears some thrashing around.. Low and behold, that same fucking cow is inside his underground swimming pool thrashing around and fucking it up.. his brain couldn't comprehend this, as when he drove by the cow about an hour before that it was a solid 1.5km away from his house! So the cow ends up escaping again somehow out of the pool whilest 10 or so cops try to get it into submission, and i have no idea what happened after that because they took off to try and catch the thing.. In the aftermath my buddys pool's liner is destroyed, and so is the cover, so his pool's done for the year. I went over there about an hour after it happened, and there was water everywhere from the pool that the cow'd frantically splashed everywhere, cow hair all over the place, and there was cow shit inside his pool... Only in Kelowna
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 04:24 PM   #10748
Larger Than Life Mod

So Wednesday night, my boss comes up to me and says he needs to talk, I'm trying to think of everything I did that I could get in shit for (which wasn't much). Anyway, he said as thanks for my work at the Bar, he was sending me (Along with his daughter, Shawn (the manager), and three other people to Vancouver for the Molson Canada 70's Retro Rockstar Party. YES! Only catch as that the Limo left Thursday at 2, good thing I had no plans. spend thursday morning getting a costume together, then hop in the Limo and off we go. Limo's alternator dies at Chilliwack, crap. Two Limos out of Kelowna are 20 minutes behind us, we split our six into threes and get in the other Limos the rest of the way to Van. Get to Van at 8 o'clock, kinda late, but no worries. We were plastered by then, actually we'd been drinking since we left Kamloops. Went to a pub for some mingling with the other "Rockstars" got free beer. Caught a limo to the Roxy, partied the shit outta that place, went to the bathroom cause I felt like puking a few times, ended up veering off course and grabbing more beer each time, drank 100% for free, I was even on the Dance floor most of the night, which NEVER happens. After the club, went outside, found a 99 cent/slice pizza place, downed 3 of those, caught a bus back to the hotel, but wait, not just any bus, there was a plasma screen on the rear of the passenger compartment with a DVD player hooked up to it and a killer sound system...did I mention that there were Molson girls in really tight clothes dancing on the poles that were in the middle? The rest is just getting back to the hotel, passing out and waking up...all in all I had a great time.

Old 08-12-2005, 04:30 PM   #10749
Banned (BBM)

NICE that's awesome dude....but...PICS???
Old 08-12-2005, 04:44 PM   #10750
Larger Than Life Mod

Next few days, they gave us disposable cameras