REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Okanagan Automotive Chat > Okanagan Off-Topic

Okanagan Off-Topic Whatever ya wanna talk about
Talk about anything unrelated to automotive discussion.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2005, 10:41 PM   #326
.
 
Domani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 8,221
Thanked 83 Times in 59 Posts
some shots i did over the weekend





Advertisement
__________________
NeoChaser.com
Domani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 11:00 PM   #327
RS Veteran
 
HyperREV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: kelowna
Posts: 7,303
Thanked 14 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Domani
some shots i did over the weekend



fucking BADASS!!!!!!!!!!

i love that pic man, i want one
HyperREV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 11:01 PM   #328
.
 
Domani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 8,221
Thanked 83 Times in 59 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by HyperREV
fucking BADASS!!!!!!!!!!

i love that pic man, i want one
with ur lens or mine?
__________________
NeoChaser.com
Domani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 11:03 PM   #329
RS Veteran
 
HyperREV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: kelowna
Posts: 7,303
Thanked 14 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Domani
with ur lens or mine?
haha burn
HyperREV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 11:06 PM   #330
.
 
Domani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 8,221
Thanked 83 Times in 59 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by HyperREV
haha burn
lol!

if we have decent weather on wed, msg me.
__________________
NeoChaser.com
Domani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 05:38 PM   #331
Banned (BBM)
 
2.5FearFactory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: I <3 Kamloops
Posts: 18,477
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
wicked pics Domani...

sucks ass about your car downhill



rainbow out my back yard
2.5FearFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 05:39 PM   #332
Banned (BBM)
 
2.5FearFactory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: I <3 Kamloops
Posts: 18,477
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
...and the moneyshot from yesterday

2.5FearFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 07:06 PM   #333
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
honduhman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Penticton
Posts: 3,223
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by 2.5FearFactory
...and the moneyshot from yesterday

.


Another VI?
__________________
'01 Honda CBR 600 f4i
honduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 07:32 PM   #334
Banned (BBM)
 
2.5FearFactory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: I <3 Kamloops
Posts: 18,477
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by honduhman
.


Another VI?
no, thank god

full story here:

http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...hreadid=284676

2.5FearFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 08:32 PM   #335
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Paparossi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: KamCity
Posts: 2,255
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by 2.5FearFactory
no, thank god

full story here:

http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...hreadid=284676

haha, good stuff man. I had a similar situation with an off duty when I had my lowrider...
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderKat
someone say something stupid so i can have a sig :D
"nice bodies come and go but Lenses are forever..."
Paparossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 08:33 PM   #336
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Paparossi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: KamCity
Posts: 2,255
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Domani
with ur lens or mine?
No, how about MINE??
whaaaammmmy...
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderKat
someone say something stupid so i can have a sig :D
"nice bodies come and go but Lenses are forever..."
Paparossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 08:38 PM   #337
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
honduhman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Penticton
Posts: 3,223
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by 2.5FearFactory
no, thank god

full story here:

http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...hreadid=284676

you have as much luck as I do.

Funny story though hah.
__________________
'01 Honda CBR 600 f4i
honduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 08:40 PM   #338
Banned (BBM)
 
2.5FearFactory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: I <3 Kamloops
Posts: 18,477
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Paparossi
haha, good stuff man. I had a similar situation with an off duty when I had my lowrider...
honestly the one and only reason I've ever considered selling my truck is 'cuz it's too much of a heatscore. It's pathetic...*sigh* what happened w/ you?
2.5FearFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 08:40 PM   #339
Banned (BBM)
 
2.5FearFactory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: I <3 Kamloops
Posts: 18,477
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by honduhman
you have as much luck as I do.

Funny story though hah.
yeah I know...I just can't decide whether I wanna have his ass up on charges or not...not sure if a dickwad like that is worth my time....
2.5FearFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 09:13 PM   #340
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
honduhman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Penticton
Posts: 3,223
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by 2.5FearFactory
yeah I know...I just can't decide whether I wanna have his ass up on charges or not...not sure if a dickwad like that is worth my time....
In past experiences I'd settle it without getting him in major trouble. He could have his balls hung for what he did.
And it'll come back on you next time you're in Drunken(I mean duncan).
__________________
'01 Honda CBR 600 f4i
honduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 09:26 PM   #341
Banned (BBM)
 
2.5FearFactory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: I <3 Kamloops
Posts: 18,477
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by honduhman
In past experiences I'd settle it without getting him in major trouble. He could have his balls hung for what he did.
And it'll come back on you next time you're in Drunken(I mean duncan).
hahahaha...wow...I see Duncan's reputation travels far I really just want him to get a stern warning without any hardcore consequences...like you said, I could have him in a lot of hot water. But since I live in Vic...and my parents live in Nanaimo I gotta go through Duncan on a regular basis...I know my numbers would be numbered until one day I"ll get pulled over for no reason and have the book thrown at me.
2.5FearFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 09:39 PM   #342
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
honduhman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Penticton
Posts: 3,223
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by 2.5FearFactory
hahahaha...wow...I see Duncan's reputation travels far
I used to practically live on the island.


Still go out there way too often. Going out there next month for a week or so.
__________________
'01 Honda CBR 600 f4i
honduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 10:36 PM   #343
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Paparossi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: KamCity
Posts: 2,255
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by 2.5FearFactory
honestly the one and only reason I've ever considered selling my truck is 'cuz it's too much of a heatscore. It's pathetic...*sigh* what happened w/ you?
I slowly passed an off duty while I was in the right lane on overlander bridge. Once I was in front of him i checked my rearview (habit) and saw him fucking losing it shaking his finger and yelling...heh, i was on my phone at the time too talking to my girl making plans for that night so I just ignored him while he followed me. this went on for about 10 minutes while I just kept turning haha, left here, right there, another right, hehe then I had to tell my girl that the cops were after me and i better get off the phone, she freaks!! its ok baby, i didn't do anything... then he gets beside me on my left and just before it's to late I turn right again into the bank and leave him in traffic hahahaha, but he did get me on his next right turn as I was getting out of my truck. Good thing I was out too cuz I was driving on a milk crate at the time with absolutely zero interior or gauges hahaha!!! GOOD TIMES!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderKat
someone say something stupid so i can have a sig :D
"nice bodies come and go but Lenses are forever..."
Paparossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 12:11 PM   #344
Banned (BBM)
 
2.5FearFactory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: I <3 Kamloops
Posts: 18,477
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by honduhman
I used to practically live on the island.


Still go out there way too often. Going out there next month for a week or so.
whereabouts do you usually go? PM me (or MSN: chevrolet_v8@hotmail.com) the next time you're here... also (250) 881-CHEV (it's a Vic number just in case you're here )
2.5FearFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 12:12 PM   #345
Banned (BBM)
 
2.5FearFactory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: I <3 Kamloops
Posts: 18,477
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Paparossi
I slowly passed an off duty while I was in the right lane on overlander bridge. Once I was in front of him i checked my rearview (habit) and saw him fucking losing it shaking his finger and yelling...heh, i was on my phone at the time too talking to my girl making plans for that night so I just ignored him while he followed me. this went on for about 10 minutes while I just kept turning haha, left here, right there, another right, hehe then I had to tell my girl that the cops were after me and i better get off the phone, she freaks!! its ok baby, i didn't do anything... then he gets beside me on my left and just before it's to late I turn right again into the bank and leave him in traffic hahahaha, but he did get me on his next right turn as I was getting out of my truck. Good thing I was out too cuz I was driving on a milk crate at the time with absolutely zero interior or gauges hahaha!!! GOOD TIMES!!
hahahaha....sounds about as much fun as my experience Did he flash you a badge too? did you end up getting a ticket or anything?
2.5FearFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 08:10 PM   #346
TC-13*
 
RedCeli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kamloops
Posts: 3,459
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I never get hassled in Kamloops unless I'm drinking in parking lots or doing things I shouldn't be doing. Cops don't even look at me when I pass them usually.
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by racer__X__33
your life really is a mess of stupid shit...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DA_TEG View Post
fat chicks dont have feelings.
RedCeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 09:06 PM   #347
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Paparossi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: KamCity
Posts: 2,255
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by 2.5FearFactory
hahahaha....sounds about as much fun as my experience Did he flash you a badge too? did you end up getting a ticket or anything?
ya, he was flashin when i looked in my mirror and i recognized him from before
He ended up just giving me verbal warning shit for "passing on the right" and speeding to which i replied " how do you know i was speeding, you got a radar gun?"
him:"I paced you"
me: "ahh, so you were speeding too?"

that's about when he eased up and said "THIS TIME i'll just give you a verbal warning but i'm putting your name in the computer"

thanks officer, you have a good day now
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderKat
someone say something stupid so i can have a sig :D
"nice bodies come and go but Lenses are forever..."
Paparossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 09:06 PM   #348
Banned (BBM)
 
2.5FearFactory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: I <3 Kamloops
Posts: 18,477
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by RedCeli
I never get hassled in Kamloops unless I'm drinking in parking lots or doing things I shouldn't be doing. Cops don't even look at me when I pass them usually.
nice my buddy w/ a Celica (CF hood, kit, CF wing, lowered, etc) was driving along...cops pulled him over for streetracing. He told them he'd done nothing of the kind. Then the cop thought he'd be smart so he said "oh yeah....then how come I can smell the clutch" to which he replied "I dunno, this is an automatic"
2.5FearFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 09:06 PM   #349
Banned (BBM)
 
2.5FearFactory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: I <3 Kamloops
Posts: 18,477
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Paparossi
ya, he was flashin when i looked in my mirror and i recognized him from before
He ended up just giving me verbal warning shit for "passing on the right" and speeding to which i replied " how do you know i was speeding, you got a radar gun?"
him:"I paced you"
me: "ahh, so you were speeding too?"

that's about when he eased up and said "THIS TIME i'll just give you a verbal warning but i'm putting your name in the computer"

thanks officer, you have a good day now
what a tool....
2.5FearFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 10:14 PM   #350
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
honduhman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Penticton
Posts: 3,223
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by 2.5FearFactory
whereabouts do you usually go? PM me (or MSN: chevrolet_v8@hotmail.com) the next time you're here... also (250) 881-CHEV (it's a Vic number just in case you're here )
Most of my friends live in the Hillside area right now.

I have some family in Colwood and Esquaimalt so I always go out there.


I'll fer sure get ahold of you the next time I go out. I might go out next month unless my boss goes for surgery. Otherwise it's june.
__________________
'01 Honda CBR 600 f4i

Last edited by honduhman; 03-30-2005 at 10:15 PM.
honduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net