REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

View Poll Results: Sexiest of the AGLY guys?
TigerSY 20 7.63%
SBassBOI 10 3.82%
CivicBlues 54 20.61%
Monster Hui 70 26.72%
CKMack 24 9.16%
Ronin 84 32.06%
Voters: 262. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2002, 04:52 PM   #1126
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

take a look at this...
when u see the pic....concentrate on the left door, see what is there(near the center, up top), focus on it for about 40 secs.....http://www.pideltapsi.org/java/images/way-board.gif
Advertisement
SweetKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 05:18 PM   #1127
RS Operative (G)

Quote:
Originally posted by SweetKisses
take a look at this...
when u see the pic....concentrate on the left door, see what is there(near the center, up top), focus on it for about 40 secs.....http://www.pideltapsi.org/java/images/way-board.gif

thats been posted already.........
atleast in the VanTech thread it has
2016 Golf R | Stock

my buyer/seller ratings 6-0-0
XTC_604_DKNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 05:25 PM   #1128
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
i think i heard of this stanley park one, but i don't remember where it happened..and all the details..but the story goes..there was a woman that was driving through stanley park and something happened that made her crash her car..and when the car crashed, the seatbelt came unfastened so quickly that it slit her neck and cut her head off..so apparently when you drive through the park somewhere and you look in the rearview mirror, you can see the woman's head in the back seat..
that's pretty gruesome
what kind of seatbelt could do that?
Ichigo_Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 05:53 PM   #1129

Quote:
Originally posted by ImportAngel

that's pretty gruesome
what kind of seatbelt could do that?
have no clue, but i guess if it snaps back fast enough..
Old 01-15-2002, 06:56 PM   #1130
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
oh and my friend was telling me that something usually happens to koreans as they are sleeping..so, while they're sleeping at times it feels like someone is on top of them and choking them and they wake up gasping for air..anyone heard of this?
Yeah I've experienced having something ontop of me. This happened to me twice, but not at the same time. It's so freaky!
BUT no, I'm not being choked nor do I wake up gasping for air. I just can't move...
Daydreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 07:22 PM   #1131
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Quote:
Originally posted by ImportAngel
Here's a true story...I'm pretty sure someone from here would remember it..it was all over the news a few years ago:

Well..this happened all in Surrey....On Scott Road, there use to be a pizza parlour that was owned by a man who was involved in the drug-dealing business. Well, I guess there was a deal that's gone sour and people were after him. One night while he was cleaning up his little pizza parlour, a man came in and threatened him. After refusing to meet his demands, the man jumped at the pizza store owner...

Shortly after, police had arrived at the scene and found the pizza store owner chopped up into pieces and cooked in a pizza oven.

creepy~! and I saw the stuffed pizza box on TV~! luckily they caught the man that did it..and my high school teacher told me a while ago that they sold the pizza oven to some other restaurant....
So what happens?? When you go to this new pizza place watch the pizza get made, and when the guy opens the oven you'll see a guy lying down in there looking at you??

Last edited by ajei; 01-15-2002 at 07:22 PM.
ajei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 07:32 PM   #1132
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Originally posted by Daydreamer

Yeah I've experienced having something ontop of me.
This happened to me twice, but not at the same time. It's so freaky!
BUT no, I'm not being choked nor do I wake up gasping for air. I just can't move...
Speedracer888?
Old 01-15-2002, 07:38 PM   #1133
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
take a look at this...
why are u tryin to scare unsuspected innocent ppl? haha
at least a warning.
too bad i already seen it before
Ducdesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 08:30 PM   #1134
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
Quote:
oh and my friend was telling me that something usually happens to koreans as they are sleeping..so, while they're sleeping at times it feels like someone is on top of them and choking them and they wake up gasping for air..anyone heard of this?

ohh....that...its like called 'gwai jaht'

ppl say that is happening becuz a ghost or spirit is lying on top of you therefore u can't move

my uncle told me about dis becuz it happened 2 him once while in HK and he told me if i ever feel as if my body can't move, just keep on thinkin to urself that you haven't done anything wrong so you dont have to be scared or afraid...

well newayz....2 my encounter...
last summer my frend had a bday party and it was durin da summer and a sleepover and it was kinda hot so all da guys were sleeping in the living room and he left his patio door wide open cuz it was hot...and during the day we were playing hockey at Inman Elementary (maybe we got some burnaby ppl in here? haha)
and u kno when ur mouth is really dry sometimes u wanna spit? well i ended up spitting a lot during the game and den we went bak watch some movies, talked about ghost stories and went 2 sleep.....

so the nxt day i go home and everything is fine blah blah blah...den nite comes and i decided 2 go sleep around 11pm cuz i was tired from not sleeping much the previous nite...and my mom was in the living room watching tv...so i just slept with the door open (i always sleep with the door closed...) so im falling asleep and den all of a sudden i just wake up for no reason at all...and im not tired or anything....so i try 2 get up but i can't.....and im serious....it felt like something invisible was pinning my body down, i tried 2 move arms and legs and head and my whole body was just stuck to my bed....

and i was sleeping on my back...so i try 2 turn my head to my right (on the right is where the wall is) so i turn my head right and on the wall i see this SKULL!!!

and den i just shut my eyes immediately i was scared like a bitch, and i rmembered wut my uncle told me so i kept on thinkin about good stuff n saying how im a good kid blah blah blah......n after a couple moments i could move my body...its like i was released or something....and i didn't even look at the wall i just got out of bed and RAN into the living room

i told my mom n shes like "oh ur prolly just too tired frum last nite and didn't have enuf strength to move ur body or u were having a nitemare das y u saw da skull"

but i KNO i was AWAKE and i tried and i couldn't move my body and i KNO i saw a skull in the wall, like a white human skull....

needless 2 say after that incident i stopped spitting on the ground... cuz ppl say when u spit or piss u could be pissing or spitting on the spirits of dead ppl......

and u ppl can laugh at dis or wutever but it is a TRUE STORY, 1st hand encounter....and dont tell me i made dis up cuz i sure as hell didn't

anybody else have anything supernatural happen to them?
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 08:44 PM   #1135
i like gifs

another time....it was da weekend and i sleep in on weekends and my whole fam went out 4 dim sum and they asked me but i said no and i went bak 2 sleep

den later on i wake up with my face being stuffed against the pillow (sleeping on my stomach) and im like "WTF?!?!" and im trying 2 breath and move my face out of the pillow and i couldn't and i was like suffocating and having a hard time breathing and den finally i was able 2 move...

dat was scary....and u kno wut else is scarier? being home alone after an incident like dat...u never kno if its gone or not.....LUCKILY nothing else happened after dat..
Old 01-15-2002, 09:12 PM   #1136

Quote:
Originally posted by Ch 28 DuDe
needless 2 say after that incident i stopped spitting on the ground... cuz ppl say when u spit or piss u could be pissing or spitting on the spirits of dead ppl......
speaking of that..someone told me a story of her friends friends friend..so this guy and his family were at the cemetary...and the guy had to pee so badly, he wanted to hold it in until they left, but he couldn't and he didn't want to pee at the cemetary..but he ended up peeing on a gravestone cuz he had to go so badly..so the next morning, he went to take a piss, but he couldn't and he couldn't figure out why..so he went to the doctor to see what was wrong and the doc told him that the tube that the pee comes out from was tied in a knot..weird
Old 01-15-2002, 09:17 PM   #1137
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:

speaking of that..someone told me a story of her friends friends friend..so this guy and his family were at the cemetary...and the guy had to pee so badly, he wanted to hold it in until they left, but he couldn't and he didn't want to pee at the cemetary..but he ended up peeing on a gravestone cuz he had to go so badly..so the next morning, he went to take a piss, but he couldn't and he couldn't figure out why..so he went to the doctor to see what was wrong and the doc told him that the tube that the pee comes out from was tied in a knot..weird
that's weird...but gross
Ichigo_Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 09:26 PM   #1138
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Ch 28 DuDe : alot of shit happens to you.
ajei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 09:37 PM   #1139
i like gifs

Quote:
but he ended up peeing on a gravestone cuz he had to go so badly..so the next morning, he went to take a piss, but he couldn't and he couldn't figure out why..so he went to the doctor to see what was wrong and the doc told him that the tube that the pee comes out from was tied in a knot..weird
ok....1st he DIDN'T wanna pee....den he ends up peeing and of all places in a cemetary and das bad enuf and den he has 2 go and piss on a gravestone?!?!?!

like WTF??! is he mentally retarded or something?
das why when ur at a cemetary u dont mess with ANYTHING or say anything and dont always look around cuz u mite see things dat ur not suppose 2 if u catch my drift..

n da part about the tube being tied in a knot...well das just scary...not scary cuz its in a knot....scary cuz how else is he gonna piss? looks like no more sex 4 him
Old 01-15-2002, 09:38 PM   #1140
i like gifs

Quote:
Originally posted by ajei
Ch 28 DuDe : alot of shit happens to you.
only those 2 incidents with me not being able 2 move while in bed
Old 01-15-2002, 09:40 PM   #1141
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

aahhh....nice to be back to this thread looking at chicks...keep up the good work guys....
Old 01-15-2002, 09:42 PM   #1142

Quote:
Originally posted by Ch 28 DuDe
ok....1st he DIDN'T wanna pee....den he ends up peeing and of all places in a cemetary and das bad enuf and den he has 2 go and piss on a gravestone?!?!?!
hey..if you gotta go, you gotta go..don't tell me you've never had to go pee so badly and you couldn't find a washroom that you just peed somewhere, like in the bushes? or would you rather pee your pants?
Old 01-15-2002, 09:43 PM   #1143
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
Originally posted by TigerSY
waw...shes real purty..
Old 01-15-2002, 10:04 PM   #1144
RS Operative (G)

Quote:

thats pretty scary......
is he okay now!?!?!?
2016 Golf R | Stock

my buyer/seller ratings 6-0-0
XTC_604_DKNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 10:43 PM   #1145
W2K
HELP ME PLS!!!

W2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2002, 12:18 AM   #1146
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote: