REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:39 PM   #176
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,646 Times in 2,302 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS View Post
How is that even remotely freaky?

Two little girls giggling? That is like 95% of RS' fantasy.
Advertisement
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:57 PM   #177
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
My favorite Halloween Thread! And it always happens to be night time when I stumble across this thread--every fucking year! Woo!
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 11:03 AM   #178
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silk View Post
During one summer, me and few friends love to hang out and tell each other ghost stories in stanley park/north van.
One day we decided to go bowling at richmond, i parked my car and my buddy parked beside me ( we went as gruop, there were about 4 diff cars). I got off the car, light up a smoke, my buddy who just pulled beside me asked " where is TINA? " ... I told him, Tina didnt ride with me and i was driving myself alone. He and his gf described they saw a girl sitting in my front passenger seat, asian girl, black hair ..etc. I thought he was just fuking with me so i didnt bother much.

After about a month, me and this friend decided to go pick up a girl and head to the club. We drove separate cars and pulled up in front of the girls' house.
It was hot summer so i had my window down, I heard my friend was telling the girl to ride with me, so there she is ... walked beside my car and when i said HI, she went back to my friends' car.
I got off the car and asked whats wrong? Aren't you riding with me ?
And the girl said " i saw there is already a girl sitting in the passenger seat so I decided to sit in other friend's car"
I asked her what kind of girl she saw, and she gave me the same description from the last time at the bowling alley.

I shit myself that night, left my car at the girl's house and decided to ride with my buddy.

It's been for 2 yrs, I have not heard anything new about this mysterious girl in my car.
Did you buy your car used? If so, maybe it belonged to a girl who died?
Maybe that car was involved in an accident in which someone died?

Really creepy to think about.

Last edited by CivicTypeRice; 10-16-2009 at 11:47 AM.
CivicTypeRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 11:17 AM   #179
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts
Quote:
During one summer, me and few friends love to hang out and tell each other ghost stories in stanley park/north van.
One day we decided to go bowling at richmond, i parked my car and my buddy parked beside me ( we went as gruop, there were about 4 diff cars). I got off the car, light up a smoke, my buddy who just pulled beside me asked " where is TINA? " ... I told him, Tina didnt ride with me and i was driving myself alone. He and his gf described they saw a girl sitting in my front passenger seat, asian girl, black hair ..etc. I thought he was just fuking with me so i didnt bother much.

After about a month, me and this friend decided to go pick up a girl and head to the club. We drove separate cars and pulled up in front of the girls' house.
It was hot summer so i had my window down, I heard my friend was telling the girl to ride with me, so there she is ... walked beside my car and when i said HI, she went back to my friends' car.
And the girl said " i saw there is already a girl sitting in the passenger seat so I decided to sit in other friend's car"
I asked her what kind of girl she saw, and she gave me the same description from the last time at the bowling alley.

I shit myself that night, left my car at the girl's house and decided to ride with my buddy.

It's been for 2 yrs, I have not heard anything new about this mysterious girl in my car.
That's messed... maybe someone died in that used car you bought...

btw are you a goth.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #180
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

When I went to vietnam back in grade 8 I stayed there for 2 months or so. One night I was running to catch up to my dad and caught a glimpse of a dark shadowy figure sitting on the church steps. I turned away becuase I didn't really think of it till I looked back and it wasn't there anymore, Definetely a ghost or sth. LOL
xPhuong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 11:59 AM   #181
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicTypeRice View Post
Did you buy your car used? If so, maybe it belonged to a girl who died?
Maybe that car was involved in an accident in which someone died?

Really creepy to think about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
That's messed... maybe someone died in that used car you bought...

btw are you a goth.
Ya it was quite creepy when i think about it at times, but didnt really bother me..coz i dont see anything myself.
LOL. i bought my car brand new and never had any accident...

and what? im not a goth ...:P
silk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:04 PM   #182
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,420 Times in 669 Posts
Quote:
Ya it was quite creepy when i think about it at times, but didnt really bother me..coz i dont see anything myself.
LOL. i bought my car brand new and never had any accident...

Shit, that sends shivers to my spine. My guess is that someone at the factory where the car was made had some sort of connections to this car, maybe when she was building it. Then she died and now shes haunting your car bro!
shenmecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:06 PM   #183
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenmecar View Post
Shit, that sends shivers to my spine. My guess is that someone at the factory where the car was made had some sort of connections to this car, maybe when she was building it. Then she died and now shes haunting your car bro!
wtf man, stop adding more bs to scare me!!! i didnt think it was a big deal until you guys adding more story.. lol
Old 10-16-2009, 12:22 PM   #184
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,452 Times in 986 Posts
Quote:

asian girl? brown eyes? black hair? about ye high? good at math? say no more, i've seen this girl before! in fact theres one right across from me right now!
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:38 PM   #185
Witness protection

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenmecar View Post
c'mon! that's straight out of Christine
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #186
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper View Post
c'mon! that's straight out of Christine
i just did a search of "Christine"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085333/

my story matches the movie storyline pretty well, but i aint a nerdy boy
Old 10-16-2009, 01:38 PM   #187
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

SHIET SON YOU PEEEPS SCARED THE BAJOOBLIEZZZ OUTTA ME!

NOW I'M SCARED TO DRIVE MY CAR ALONE! FCUK FCUK FCUK
shiningb3b3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:21 PM   #188
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts
Quote:

Just checking, didn't know people got together at night and talked about ghost stories.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:01 PM   #189
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
Something about back in the 40's or somthing like that a guy went around killing people and taking there shoes and nailing them to a tree (I think in coquitlam or somthing like that) I heard the area is haunted and if you go there at night you will see something alone those lines. I remember hearing a story of a kid going there and they walked up to the tree and some guy in black came running at them. The jumped in the car and took off and the guy broke the back window.

I want to check that shit out!!
Apparently its somewhere down Pipline Rd.
ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:35 PM   #190
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
Something about back in the 40's or somthing like that a guy went around killing people and taking there shoes and nailing them to a tree (I think in coquitlam or somthing like that) I heard the area is haunted and if you go there at night you will see something alone those lines. I remember hearing a story of a kid going there and they walked up to the tree and some guy in black came running at them. The jumped in the car and took off and the guy broke the back window.

I want to check that shit out!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvasion View Post
whoa!! find the location
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajax View Post
Apparently its somewhere down Pipline Rd.
That shit sounds fun as hell!! RS mini meet anyone?

1)CivicTypeRice
2)
3)
4)
CivicTypeRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:41 PM   #191
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

^fun as hell...? I rather be a pussy and stay at home than encounter "shit" on the way. What if they follow you back home ?... -.-
oinkoinkpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:58 PM   #192
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicTypeRice View Post
That shit sounds fun as hell!! RS mini meet anyone?

1)CivicTypeRice
2)Livre
3)
4)
5)
1)CivicTypeRice
2)Livre
3)
4)
5)
PavelGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 08:02 PM   #193
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoinkpig View Post
^fun as hell...? I rather be a pussy and stay at home than encounter "shit" on the way. What if they follow you back home ?... -.-
what if they break your back window! that shits expensive!
danizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:15 PM   #194
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

This is more of a spirit thing than a ghost story. My grandpa passed away when i was at the age of 2.5-3. One day my dad came bolting into my room because he heard me screaming and i was pointing at the ceiling. my dad looked up and he saw a white figure slowly drift to the window. my dad told me that my grandpa was just saying a goodbye before he left us.

not really scary, but spirts/ghosts could be true

2008 TSX 6spd
2002 WRX - gone
2008 Honda Civic - gone

My Feedback
triplexcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:53 PM   #195
F**K YOUR HEAD

Thanked 8,153 Times in 1,251 Posts
^did he see it too or was he just comforting you?
ilvtofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:26 PM   #196
G
Banned (BBM)

Did anyone listen to the Beat this morning? They had some scary story thing, and they were talking about people sketching a photo of someone to a psychiatrist but i missed it to go to school.. anyone fill me in?
G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:27 PM   #197
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,471 Times in 704 Posts
^ its called "this man"
a thread has started about it in offtopic
Quote:
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:06 PM   #198
VLS Moderator

Thanked 2,591 Times in 832 Posts
Isn't there a photo of a ghost at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Gastown?
R.I.P. 1989 Acura Legend Coupe LS.
Senna4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:12 PM   #199
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Just checking, didn't know people got together at night and talked about ghost stories.
Telling each ghost stories and walk around in the forest was quite a thing to do, especially when there are girls beside you. ( just make sure you dont bring home the wrong girl like i did ) lol
Old 10-19-2009, 11:15 PM   #200
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna4ever View Post
Isn't there a photo of a ghost at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Gastown?
Yup

Lives in the train inside the restaurant and apparently there is another short ghost in the women's washroom.
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote