REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   The vancouver Auto Liquidation Center (https://www.revscene.net/forums/519068-vancouver-auto-liquidation-center.html)

Guy_LikeWhoa 02-21-2008 02:28 PM

The vancouver Auto Liquidation Center

http://www.autoliquidation.ca/

has anyone ever dealt with this place? any comments will help. i'm going to look at a car they have to offer and would like to know if anyone has any positve/negative comments about them.

TIA

cody69 02-21-2008 07:30 PM

o god, this place makes a kingways dealership look like MCL

went there with a buddy to look, he forgot his wallet. guy asked him if he wanted a test drive, my buddy said he didnt have any ID/license, he threw him the keys anyways..... very scetchy.... guys were talkin alot of bullshit to us about the car we were lookin at....

i would not recomend

jlenko 02-21-2008 07:42 PM

Looks like one of those places that buys wrecked ICBC cars and fixes them... then resells them.

I don't have a problem with that per se... but it depends on how well they've actually fixed them.

Edison_Chen 02-21-2008 07:59 PM

As for the way they do business, its shady...

We did insurance for their company, they were signing registrations for the cars that wasn't theirs. I'd probably stay away from them, there are lots of problems when we dealt with them. They didn't pay for their invoices and so on.

marky_21 02-21-2008 10:20 PM

went there to look at this 99 black sir car has 22xxxx and 3 claims 2 of the claims cost 8000 bucks already i wonder how come its not in rebuilt cond yet but besides that i would say car still runs pretty good,as for the company id say they do sell cars pretty cheap well ur lucky if u can get a descent one for that price but most of em u get wut u paid for...

Guy_LikeWhoa 02-22-2008 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by marky_21
went there to look at this 99 black sir car has 22xxxx and 3 claims 2 of the claims cost 8000 bucks already i wonder how come its not in rebuilt cond yet but besides that i would say car still runs pretty good,as for the company id say they do sell cars pretty cheap well ur lucky if u can get a descent one for that price but most of em u get wut u paid for...
thats funny, i was gonna go look at that sir. do you know the details of the claims? if not that's ok, i'll just have the vin checked myself.

marky_21 02-22-2008 01:12 PM

no not really,wit a claim like that i dunno if its still worth buyin the car man...

Guy_LikeWhoa 02-22-2008 01:31 PM

yea i looked at the car today. its a piece of shit. the hood release broke when i opened the hood and the battery tray was bent. that thing was hit hard.

oh well, it was worth a look anyways

the_rickster 02-22-2008 01:36 PM

its places like these that force me to buy brand new every time.

marky_21 02-22-2008 06:02 PM

did the salesman tell u that some buyer already put a downpayment only thing is his financing dint get approved?or theres a lot of interest on that car already?once u hear those lines u know wut to do...lolz

Guy_LikeWhoa 02-23-2008 01:59 PM

lol when their sign says everyone gets financing lol no one gets turned away.

leigh762 02-29-2008 12:27 PM

I went to look at an integra there, all I found was cars with rusted unibodies.. and the sales men were just shiesters.

icebibi 06-30-2010 12:53 AM

VANCOUVER AUTO LIQUIDATION = JOHAL WHOLESALE ENT. LTD

I am a total newbie in buying a used car. I checked everything on the internet and do all the homework I can of finding an Integra that I like and the history of it.
I just went to VANCOUVER AUTO LIQUIDATION CENTRE today...and stupidly...yes...I fell into the sale's trap. Well, about 1/2 of the way in already. I put down the deposit $500 for the car. The sales person told me twice that he would refund it if it doesn't work out. After I got home and finally read the fine print of the paper that I signed. it says deposits are non refundable. I haven't called him yet cz they are close now. But the more i research more about this place the more scary it gets.
First, they have another company that shares the lot with them, and it's called JOHAL WHOLESALE ENT. LTD. I only checked the name VANCOUVER AUTO LIQUIDATION on BBB, but it's only today after i paid the deposit had I checked the name JOHAL on BBB. There were 2 complaints unclosed still. The more i think about it, the more sketchy this whole thing is. I checked Vehicle Sales Authority, JOHAL's sales license just expired, but the sales preson inside are still licensed til 2011. How the heck does that work if the company is not licensed and the sales are!?! I'm getting a mechanic friend to help me check the car out again in 2 days, but if he says the car is garbage i guess i'll never know if I can get that 500 back or not now.

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

yamahar6 06-30-2010 01:03 AM

Went to check out a ranger rover a while ago at this place, boy was that thing ruined

yamahar6 06-30-2010 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icebibi (Post 7010671)
I am a total newbie in buying a used car. I checked everything on the internet and do all the homework I can of finding an Integra that I like and the history of it.
I just went to VANCOUVER AUTO LIQUIDATION CENTRE today...and stupidly...yes...I fell into the sale's trap. Well, about 1/2 of the way in already. I put down the deposit $500 for the car. The sales person told me twice that he would refund it if it doesn't work out. After I got home and finally read the fine print of the paper that I signed. it says deposits are non refundable. I haven't called him yet cz they are close now. But the more i research more about this place the more scary it gets.
First, they have another company that shares the lot with them, and it's called JOHAL WHOLESALE ENT. LTD. I only checked the name VANCOUVER AUTO LIQUIDATION on BBB, but it's only today after i paid the deposit had I checked the name JOHAL on BBB. There were 2 complaints unclosed still. The more i think about it, the more sketchy this whole thing is. I checked Vehicle Sales Authority, JOHAL's sales license just expired, but the sales preson inside are still licensed til 2011. How the heck does that work if the company is not licensed and the sales are!?! I'm getting a mechanic friend to help me check the car out again in 2 days, but if he says the car is garbage i guess i'll never know if I can get that 500 back or not now.

Do you not read before you sign something?

BMW135i 06-30-2010 02:04 AM

Look at all those high ass millage cars......

flagella 06-30-2010 10:23 AM

Stay away.

/thread

q0192837465 06-30-2010 12:31 PM

Man, please do youself a favor and READ BEFORE YOU SIGN. Contrary to what the sales told you, you are NOT in a hurry. You can spend days reading over the contract and the sales can't do jack about it.

Presto 06-30-2010 01:25 PM

I love how people go and buy shit, and then ask the forum if it was a good idea/deal. Research before you go and spend a stack of cash.

J____ 06-30-2010 10:06 PM

i went to check out a lexus rx330 there before i bought mine private. their price was lower than the rest of them on the market and the picture looked alright. I got there and the car looked ok. when i opened the door the inside smelled like socks. Sorta like there was flood damage and the heavy lingering smell of moldy water. I left right away before a sales guy approached me.

truong 07-01-2010 01:53 AM

You get what you pay for basically.

Buy from a trusted dealership with a reputation to keep.

icebibi 07-01-2010 08:05 AM

Any used car dealership you can recommend?
Posted via RS Mobile

icebibi 07-01-2010 09:58 AM

juss came back from the dealer. Got my deposit back now :) thx guys i'll be more careful from now on
Posted via RS Mobile

Jgresch 07-01-2010 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icebibi (Post 7010671)

Talk to VSA. Anything called a deposit is 100% refundable, as long as it doesn't say partial payment you're okay. They can actually get into a lot of trouble for pulling that shit.

TypeRNammer 07-04-2010 01:42 PM

They're shady as hell, and a bunch of cheap fucks too.

They ordered 50 bucks of food, guy whips out a thick roll of 20's, and didn't leave me a single tip.
Posted via RS Mobile