REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   Denim Thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/520872-denim-thread.html)

ab-norma-l 12-27-2008 11:56 PM

Bumppp for jeans!

Why are there no girls in this thread?? Anyways, this is what I have in my closet:

TR Joey in Medium Stone
TR Joey in Easy Rider
TR Joey in Dark Vintage
TR Billy Heritage in Boss
TR Billy Super T in Body Rinse
TR Bobby Super T in Chalk
TR Sammy in Easy Rider
R&R Madrid Crowns in Addict
R&R Kiss in Force Blue
R&R Kassandra in Alpha Gold
R&R Kiedis in Ice
R&R Scorpion in Addict
R&R Scorpion in Amethyst
J Brand Pencil in Ink
J Brand Monroe in Indigo

~designer_rice~ 12-28-2008 12:05 AM

I still really love Rock and Republic jeans the best because they have a wide variety of designs. Very, very rockstar!!

As for guys jeans, I got my boyfriend into Rocks. Lately though, I've seen quite a number of guys wearing Laguna Beach (you can find them at Boy's Co. They're pretty nice too.

LC21 12-28-2008 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ab-norma-l (Post 6194482)
Bumppp for jeans!

Why are there no girls in this thread?? Anyways, this is what I have in my closet:

TR Joey in Medium Stone
TR Joey in Easy Rider
TR Joey in Dark Vintage
TR Sammy in Easy Rider
R&R Kiss in Force Blue
R&R Kiedis in Ice
R&R Scorpion in Addict
R&R Scorpion in Amethyst
J Brand Pencil in Ink
J Brand Monroe in Indigo

Holyshit that is a lot of jeans.. How do you manage to wear it all?

Ulic Qel-Droma 12-28-2008 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ab-norma-l (Post 6194482)
Bumppp for jeans!

TR Joey in Medium Stone
TR Joey in Easy Rider
TR Joey in Dark Vintage
TR Sammy in Easy Rider
R&R Kiss in Force Blue
R&R Kiedis in Ice
R&R Scorpion in Addict
R&R Scorpion in Amethyst
J Brand Pencil in Ink
J Brand Monroe in Indigo

holy cow man, i guess you're almost as bad as annie hahahahahaha holy crap! that's a lot of fucking jeans man!!!

Splmash 12-28-2008 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LC21 (Post 6177250)
Go get it brand new then. Its $155 on all websites + shipping + customs that will be like nearly $200. And it retails $220 + tax at Dutil, i believe?
I think my price is reasonable, very little wear, just that ive soaked it and its lost its shine and stiffness, but a lot of life left.

Yeah 2-3 sizes on APC, how much did you size down? I just got new APC PS 29, fits pretty good its slimmer then my APC NS 28, but the waist fits/feels better. APC's are the way to goo, they feel and fit soo nice! Its unbelievable how much you pay for them.
PS. i might be putitng my APC PS 29 for sale, if they dont fit the way i wanted it too! Brand new with tags, im thinking $130?

If they're absolutely brand new, $130 would be a good price. I would even go up to $150. Since you can't really get them that cheap up North. They'll just be saving the tax on them. And if you want them to fit slim on you size down to even 3 sizes. They will be a bitch to wear to begin with but the result is worth it. I sized down 2 and they're getting baggier than I want already. (4 months in)

Splmash 12-28-2008 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~designer_rice~ (Post 6194490)
I still really love Rock and Republic jeans the best because they have a wide variety of designs. Very, very rockstar!!

As for guys jeans, I got my boyfriend into Rocks. Lately though, I've seen quite a number of guys wearing Laguna Beach (you can find them at Boy's Co. They're pretty nice too.

R&Rs are considered 'out' for guys. It's only little teenagers and older guys who don't know fashion wearing them. For the price and quality are not worth it. Kinda disappointing I bought 6 pairs over the last 2 years. Lucky I have an employee discount.

ab-norma-l 12-28-2008 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LC21 (Post 6194536)
Holyshit that is a lot of jeans.. How do you manage to wear it all?

I wear jeans almost every day (to work, going out, etc. etc.) so it's easy to go through all of them haha!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma (Post 6194733)
holy cow man, i guess you're almost as bad as annie hahahahahaha holy crap! that's a lot of fucking jeans man!!!

HAHA not as bad as the guy who posted in this thread that his brother had 40 pairs :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splmash (Post 6194777)
R&Rs are considered 'out' for guys. It's only little teenagers and older guys who don't know fashion wearing them. For the price and quality are not worth it. Kinda disappointing I bought 6 pairs over the last 2 years. Lucky I have an employee discount.

I agree that their quality isn't as good compared to other jeans in terms of the jean fabric they use. Their jeans always seem a lot thinner than others. I've worn holes in the butts on some old R&R's i've had a long time ago!!!! One even only wearing after 5 times :cry:

In_MODeration 12-28-2008 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~designer_rice~ (Post 6194490)

i dont understand why anyone would wear laguna beach. its just another knock off of true religion's thick super-t stitching and a bunch of diamonds and shiny crystals on your ass. if anything, i think thats a turn off. i feel like a hypocrite myself for saying this being that i own 6 pairs of true religions, but what happened to just simple levis or w/e? i mean i dont mind distressing here and there because i like a natural faded look but... cmon... why does everything need like a star or crystals or some kind of picture on the ass?

its like we have movies or a light show on our asses.

hongy 12-28-2008 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splmash (Post 6194777)

Lol if you ever want to sell one of em, I might buy one. Lol I need a pair of jeans I can wear when it's raining. Can't have my raws getting wet anytime soon -_-.

Oh just picked up a par of naked and famous weird guy fit, love them.

LC21 12-28-2008 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splmash (Post 6194776)
If they're absolutely brand new, $130 would be a good price. I would even go up to $150. Since you can't really get them that cheap up North. They'll just be saving the tax on them. And if you want them to fit slim on you size down to even 3 sizes. They will be a bitch to wear to begin with but the result is worth it. I sized down 2 and they're getting baggier than I want already. (4 months in)

I originally was looking for a semi-sag fit, not a high waisted/emo looking fit =(.
T_T i want to sell now and get abigger size HAHAHA i hate apc's now =(

BlackV62K2 12-28-2008 12:43 PM

My Collection:
7 TR (3 Super T, 1 Big T, 1 Giant T, Leather Horseshoe, Normal Stitching)
5 R&R (4 Floyd and 1 Taylor)
1 Nudie (Regular)

I also have a few AX and Guess jeans that I sometimes wear if the weather is sh!t and I have to do a lot of walking outdoors. R&Rs are getting kind of boring but I still wear them if I want to be a little more dressy. TRs are great for just casual outtings.

In_MODeration 12-28-2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hongy (Post 6195000)
Lol if you ever want to sell one of em, I might buy one. Lol I need a pair of jeans I can wear when it's raining. Can't have my raws getting wet anytime soon -_-.

Oh just picked up a par of naked and famous weird guy fit, love them.

haha msg me. i got a pair of r&r taylor jeans size 31 hemmed to 30 length. they have s mall rip from ice skating. sell them to you for 80.

LC21 12-28-2008 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackV62K2 (Post 6195047)
My Collection:
7 TR (3 Super T, 1 Big T, 1 Giant T, Leather Horseshoe, Normal Stitching)
5 R&R (4 Floyd and 1 Taylor)
1 Nudie (Regular)

I also have a few AX and Guess jeans that I sometimes wear if the weather is sh!t and I have to do a lot of walking outdoors. R&Rs are getting kind of boring but I still wear them if I want to be a little more dressy. TRs are great for just casual outtings.

Holyshit that is a lot of jeans too..
PEOPLE Post some pics of your jean collection.

Ulic Qel-Droma 12-29-2008 04:52 AM

i'm still rocking my ironhearts... hahahaha, ironhearts forever, till it gets too hot to wear em or they fucking fall apart!

Splmash 12-29-2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LC21 (Post 6195026)
I originally was looking for a semi-sag fit, not a high waisted/emo looking fit =(.
T_T i want to sell now and get abigger size HAHAHA i hate apc's now =(

They're not emo tho! They're actually fashionable, unlike other brands like Rock and Republic and True Religion. Even GQ Magazine called them "best dark denim of 2008"

gars 12-29-2008 02:08 PM

my apc's have stretched since i've worn them for the past half a year.... they were pretty tight at first, now they're a perfect size.

Splmash 12-29-2008 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gars (Post 6196880)
my apc's have stretched since i've worn them for the past half a year.... they were pretty tight at first, now they're a perfect size.

How much did you size down? Are they NS?

LC21 12-29-2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splmash (Post 6196915)
How much did you size down? Are they NS?

Im not satisfied with the results right now i've been tyring to stretch out at home. Might as well just pass it on and get a size bigger. $120 =D anyone.. these are practically brand new =( sz29, PS.

hongy 01-01-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In_MODeration (Post 6195048)
haha msg me. i got a pair of r&r taylor jeans size 31 hemmed to 30 length. they have s mall rip from ice skating. sell them to you for 80.

wutttttt 30 length? How tall are you? I don't know about R&R sizing but I'm like a 28X34 for levis.....

LC21 01-01-2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hongy (Post 6201152)
wutttttt 30 length? How tall are you? I don't know about R&R sizing but I'm like a 28X34 for levis.....

So youre saying youre tall and skinny. ew

OR you just want stacking.

hongy 01-01-2009 02:00 PM

^^ lol what's so ew about it??

dhawes 01-01-2009 07:57 PM

is it possible to find red monkey jeans in vancouver?

LC21 01-01-2009 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hongy (Post 6201191)
^^ lol what's so ew about it??

grow some meat!
jawns will look better

orange7 01-04-2009 11:56 PM

do Energie Jeans fit a size big, a size small, or to size?

LC21 01-06-2009 03:49 PM

^
go try them on. or get measurements ifyou are buying online