REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 10-31-2016, 12:42 AM   #22126
Ask me about killing a hobo and dumping his body in the river

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaii View Post
That isn't something to be proud of.
im not proud of it, I think im stupid, but I'm doing what I feel right. it will hurt me more but the pain is only temporary.

[18-02, 21:40] ICE BOY please come over and wrap me in your foreskin.
[18-10, 14:35] ZN6 Evo if you here: Say what your heart feels, cause those who matter don't mind, and those who mind shouldn't matter
[26-07, 14:46] ZN6 I gonna nibble on your scrotum

93 honda civic si (RIP)
2010 Evolution X (RIP)
2000 GMC Yukon XL SLT (RIP)
2003 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Overland build

2019 Kawasaki Ex 400(Summer Daily)
EvoLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 08:18 AM   #22127
ZN6
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,731 Times in 649 Posts
Evo, don't be too hard on yourself. Not one of us can escape from doing something stupid in our lives. It's a matter of how you learn from your mistakes.

I'm not going to mitigate the pain you are feeling but it's only as painful as you let it on to be or however long you intend to dwell on it.

I've told you to forget it a long while ago, but humored the situation until it was revealed what you've actually done. I am sorry I told you to keep going and I should have stuck by my gut feeling in telling you to GTFO. But then again, would you have listened? Reality is, you didn't.

I would honestly break a friendship if it means that it avoids my friend getting destroyed by a "significant other". You know what, it happened in my life. I gave very reasoned response to what I felt about one good buddy's girlfriend/fiancee/wife. I was there since nearly the beginning. All the warning signs were there; he dodged his friends, his family, their questions on where his money was going etc etc. In the end, he got owned and blinded and turned against everyone who cared. Now he's out a friend and out a tonne of money and out a wife. I tried to reconnect, but at that point he's turned bitter. I gave my opinion and it didn't end well. I am probably wrong in being honest, but would I have been a good friend if I saw a pot hole and never told him that it was coming up? Probably not.

It might be hard to do, but just step out of your shoes and just imagine looking in from a perspective of a third person. I know people will say don't care what other's think if you love that person. I say that's bullshit. You have to care about what the outside world thinks of your relationship to some degree.

I'll say you're doing the right thing by focusing on going to lift, and bettering yourself. But don't put off stuff and say you have only family and school to focus on.

Don't talk back don't respond to this message and just listen because your typical response is to just instantly fire back with a knee-jerk comment with something without truly thinking about the situation and letting what people are telling you sink in. For example, you're gonna read my original message of "It's a matter of how you learn from your mistakes." and your first thought is to say "I am learning from my mistakes".No; no you haven't. Because if you did learn from your mistakes you wouldn't be continually spiraling into jack-assary.

We are all trying to help you, bro. It will help you in the long run when you stop, assess, then calculate a response that's appropriate. When you can do this, it will be a sign on growth and maturity.

Last edited by ZN6; 10-31-2016 at 08:47 AM.
ZN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-31-2016, 12:12 PM   #22128
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,323 Times in 579 Posts
I gotta quit being a pussy and go balls to the wall. Don't want no regrets!
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 03:15 PM   #22129
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
petition to ban evolove from this thread to save himself from more heartbreak and stupidity..
jokes aside

bday coming out, really miss all of my friends, been so mia, guess its an excuse to go party n see everyone
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-03-2016, 09:05 AM   #22130
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,171 Times in 1,552 Posts
I think I've had 2 different flus in the last 2 weeks. Is it still worth getting a flu shot?
Old 11-03-2016, 12:40 PM   #22131
うに

Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
I think I've had 2 different flus in the last 2 weeks. Is it still worth getting a flu shot?
YES!
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 09:29 PM   #22132

Well I've tried to talk to you......
Old 11-04-2016, 05:12 AM   #22133
Need my Daily Fix of RS

I don't know where to start , but lets speak it out, you know that feeling when you have everything that your comfortable with? for example like a decent car, decent job and etc but your still missing something in your life but you just can't figure it out? Everyone starts to drift apart when your growing up, meeting new friends that the process of life, maybe I'm just missing the fact that someone was there for me all the time? who know's. It's even harder to meet someone in Vancouver, its always the right place at the wrong time, or the right person at the wrong time. Every time you think you met the one they have someone already in mind. xmas is coming up and everyone so happy with there couples, while I sit back and looking why can't that be me as well. I can go on forever but speak it out : ).
JShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-04-2016, 12:49 PM   #22134

Quote:
Originally Posted by JShifter View Post
I don't know where to start , but lets speak it out, you know that feeling when you have everything that your comfortable with? for example like a decent car, decent job and etc but your still missing something in your life but you just can't figure it out? Everyone starts to drift apart when your growing up, meeting new friends that the process of life, maybe I'm just missing the fact that someone was there for me all the time? who know's. It's even harder to meet someone in Vancouver, its always the right place at the wrong time, or the right person at the wrong time. Every time you think you met the one they have someone already in mind. xmas is coming up and everyone so happy with there couples, while I sit back and looking why can't that be me as well. I can go on forever but speak it out : ).
Sounds like/exactly how I feel. I always ask myself, "what next". It gets to the point where I don't feel money buys happiness anymore as there is that final missing piece in my life. Maybe that's why I try to buy things here and then to temporary/cover up that void, so I don't feel that way (dumb away any feelings). I am starting to really hate festive seasons and I only like summer time because everyone is gathering together in such good happy times.

As I get older, my circle of friends gets smaller as they are starting to shift into a different phase in life, marriage/kids etc. Also meeting new people becomes more difficult due to work and not like going to school where every class you attend can meet someone new.
This post thanked by:
Old 11-04-2016, 03:24 PM   #22135
うに

Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
Quote:
had this feeling for about 5 years now.
I guess you can say i've learned to live with it.

I totally understand where you are coming from and what you're saying. but just do things to keep yourself busy.
as cliche as it sounds: Try new things, meet new people.
My old HS group really started to drift apart. to the point where we met up once a year. and it started getting awkward.
I couldn't rely on that group of friends to be my main support anymore. So i got a second job (might of not been the smartest thing to do for my mental help) but I made new friends.
Touched bases with old friends (who knows maybe, they are in a similar stage in life as you are now, even though they weren't a few years ago)

This summer I finally quit my second job for good.
caught up with an old friend i've knew since i was 10
Started racing my car and working on it more. made new car friends. did a weekly meet up.

Next summer i'm planning to go to motorcycle school. That'll keep my busy for a while too.

as for the love thing. IDK what to tell you. I'm on the same fucking boat.
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-04-2016, 05:04 PM   #22136
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Things are so much easier when you have someone building you up instead of constantly tearing you down. It's weird but, even with the distance, I'm so much happier than I've ever been. He makes getting up in the morning so much easier

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-05-2016, 05:54 AM   #22137
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Things are so much easier when you have someone building you up instead of constantly tearing you down. It's weird but, even with the distance, I'm so much happier than I've ever been. He makes getting up in the morning so much easier
That's a great feeling to have, I miss it so much and long for it. It's crazy how one person can actually brighten up your day and keep you moving and looking forward. especially texting, once you wake up that person him or her send's good morning just makes your day. It's crazy how the human mind and heart connects. Im very happy for you : )
JShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-05-2016, 04:27 PM   #22138

Thanks It's a weird feeling, we've been friends for nearly 10 years and always (apparently) secretly had feelings for the other but never said anything until now. But even just as a friend, he always made my day when he'd send me random messages (especially if he knew I was feeling down or was having a rough spot with my ex).

Quote:
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
This post thanked by:
Old 11-06-2016, 11:04 AM   #22139
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

^ I have a friend like that too! Except he moved to ontario two years ago so we don't talk as much as we used to.

But whenever we do it's like nothing has ever changed! It's weird but I can only see him as my friend no matter how much I liked him as a person.

It's probably because im afraid of ruining the relationship that we already have.
guurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 09:46 PM   #22140
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
Quote:
Thanks It's a weird feeling, we've been friends for nearly 10 years and always (apparently) secretly had feelings for the other but never said anything until now. But even just as a friend, he always made my day when he'd send me random messages (especially if he knew I was feeling down or was having a rough spot with my ex).
time to tell the story about how the fella escaped the friend zone

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-06-2016, 10:00 PM   #22141
God of Unce

Don't give Evo hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not really racist! View Post
Old 11-06-2016, 10:04 PM   #22142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not really racist! View Post
He was never in it in the first place The only time he was ever firmly in the FZ, was when we were seeing other people. And even then there was always that undertone of tension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armind View Post
Don't give Evo hope.
There is no hope for Evo, you know that

Quote:
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
This post thanked by:
Old 11-07-2016, 07:46 AM   #22143
God of Unce

Old 11-07-2016, 09:12 AM   #22144
Editor

Thanked 3,179 Times in 874 Posts
Quote:
Spoiler!
I think you need to set yourself up some goals. That will keep you occupied.
Old 11-07-2016, 01:08 PM   #22145

Has anybody here ever played with a ouija board?
Old 11-07-2016, 01:13 PM   #22146
ZN6
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,731 Times in 649 Posts
Time to explore options outside of Canada. 3 more working days until new beginnings.
ZN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:19 PM   #22147
God of Unce

Korea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZN6 View Post
Time to explore options outside of Canada. 3 more working days until new beginnings.
Old 11-07-2016, 01:52 PM   #22148
Editor

Thanked 3,179 Times in 874 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guurl View Post
Has anybody here ever played with a ouija board?
Ya when I was like 12?
Didn't do anything.

Just played Golden Eye and Mario Kart 64 instead.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:09 PM   #22149

Quote:
Originally Posted by !e.lo_ View Post
Ya when I was like 12?
Didn't do anything.

Just played Golden Eye and Mario Kart 64 instead.
One of my friends tried and he said he'd never touch it again

So i started reading a bunch of stories on reddit and their experiences were pretty similar to what he told me
This post thanked by:
Old 11-07-2016, 02:10 PM   #22150
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

I'm pretty much done helping you out. I get it, you can't help someone who doesn't want help. But I thought maybe you were different, I guess not. I wish you the best....
This post thanked by: