REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   Heroes Season 3 (https://www.revscene.net/forums/546929-heroes-season-3-a.html)

Expresso 09-30-2008 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trinity (Post 6051709)
Well crap, I was wrong.

Who did you think it was originally?

Inaii 09-30-2008 04:17 PM

Spoiler!

Trinity 09-30-2008 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HachiSix (Post 6052937)
Who did you think it was originally?

I was reading some spoilers that led me to believe his new partner was Elle.

caronimo 10-01-2008 12:35 PM

hiro: popcorn? :D

Alphamale 10-01-2008 03:14 PM

Who else thinks that Hayden looks like a dirty teenage prostitute?

She's a terrible actor and just a big whore.

Trinity 10-01-2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphamale (Post 6054506)

With an EXTREMELY round head.

Expresso 10-01-2008 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphamale (Post 6054506)

hahah its lindsay lohan all over again. Milo is probably gonna drop her when he gets bored...

+Kardboard+ 10-01-2008 09:28 PM

lol at Hay-lo, and yay at Daphne. She's growing on me. :p

"Popcorn?" :D

Moratorium 10-02-2008 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trinity (Post 6051126)
(by the way, it's not Sylar)

lmao i was like i swear i saw sylar wtf? but then i read further down. Yeah i just caught the episode on the internet since i missed it monday. Was anyone else extremely disappointed at jesse's ability? They kept hyping it up, hiding it from us and all it was was like super loud yelling.

Also what happened in the beginning? I don't get why mama petrelli let sylar kill that first girl, the one that could see peoples histories by touching them or something?

Daphne's definately growing on me too hope she stays on the cast for sometime, and Knox too I hope he makes a comeback hes badass :D

Trinity 10-02-2008 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moratorium (Post 6056667)
lmao i was like i swear i saw sylar wtf? but then i read further down. Yeah i just caught the episode on the internet since i missed it monday. Was anyone else extremely disappointed at jesse's ability? They kept hyping it up, hiding it from us and all it was was like super loud yelling.

Also what happened in the beginning? I don't get why mama petrelli let sylar kill that first girl, the one that could see peoples histories by touching them or something?

Daphne's definately growing on me too hope she stays on the cast for sometime, and Knox too I hope he makes a comeback hes badass :D

Oh yeah. Sylar's also Mama Petrelli's son. She gave him up for adoption.

She's TWISTED.

Moratorium 10-02-2008 10:37 PM

oh WTF i totally missed that part. wow why is the whole cast of heroes related lol. That still doesn't explain why she let sylar take that girls powers in the beginning though, wonder how he can use that to his advantage. She must have wanted him to have those powers for some special reason.

!SG 10-03-2008 12:09 AM

W T F??????? she's a slut!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trinity (Post 6056710)
Oh yeah. Sylar's also Mama Petrelli's son. She gave him up for adoption.

She's TWISTED.

Inaii 10-03-2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moratorium (Post 6056893)
She must have wanted him to have those powers for some special reason.

Maybe she has a Ming Vase she needs appraised lol

RFlush 10-03-2008 12:44 AM

Im sure Jesse is not dead, because there was a preview that showed him on someone's lawn running and then screaming. And because that scene hasn't been show, im sure he's still alive.

wouwou 10-03-2008 12:02 PM

Disappointed so far.

They said the escapees are "as bad as, maybe even worse than Sylar".

And Sylar turns around, tap them off in a heartbeat.

Yea, that's "as bad as" Sylar.

Sentinel 10-04-2008 08:06 PM

As of right now season 3 is pretty disappointing....... This season is called "Villains" and we see 2 of the villains killed off already... and another captured... I was expecting guys like Jesse and The German to be in for a few more episodes....

+Kardboard+ 10-04-2008 09:02 PM

These are not the Villians that you are looking for...

/Obi-Wan

:D

ChaKo 10-06-2008 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moratorium (Post 6056893)
oh WTF i totally missed that part. wow why is the whole cast of heroes related lol. That still doesn't explain why she let sylar take that girls powers in the beginning though, wonder how he can use that to his advantage. She must have wanted him to have those powers for some special reason.

i think it was more of a ploy to get him on her side. she said she'd feed him so he'd have some kinda incentive to stay with the company, other than the fact that her little secret has probably piqued his interest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wouwou (Post 6057541)
Disappointed so far.

They said the escapees are "as bad as, maybe even worse than Sylar".

And Sylar turns around, tap them off in a heartbeat.

Yea, that's "as bad as" Sylar.

i think they were referring to the mindset of the new villains. no matter how powerful sylar was, he wasn't really the type to kill for pleasure, at least in the more traditional sense. sylar killed to feed his hunger. the other guys were getting their jollies off hurting random people.

Armind 10-06-2008 11:06 PM

Fuck! I missed tonight's episode!!!!!

!SG 10-06-2008 11:48 PM

i like how ppl u thought were good, started questioning themselves as what side is actually good.

its slow but definitely interesting...

Moratorium 10-07-2008 12:57 AM

Yeah this episode totally brought the WTF factor up, fucking cliffhanger ending as well. Gotta love'em

Koflach 10-07-2008 07:09 AM

I do like the fact that they are not simply introducing a bunch of new characters as the "Villains" that they promised us. It is interesting to see the journey that some of the "good" people are going through to become "villains".

Armind 10-07-2008 01:41 PM

I just finished catching up on Global Tv's website, things are getting interesting! Love how it gives the thought of not knowing wtf's gonna happen next.

caronimo 10-08-2008 08:39 AM

so peter got sylar's powers by fixing his watch? :confused:

Moratorium 10-08-2008 09:52 AM

Technically peter got sylars powers the first time they met, since peter apparently just sucks in powers of people he comes in contact with (eg: he already got the level 5 flame guys powers). He just needed some kind of trigger to activate the power and fixing the watch is what did it, at least thats what i think.