REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   Heroes Season 3 (https://www.revscene.net/forums/546929-heroes-season-3-a.html)

GLOW 10-29-2008 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caronimo (Post 6094155)
u think matt's dad is dead? he could be playing mind games. and why wouldnt peter's dad take his powers before killing him (thats if he killed him).

b/c he's already gangster enough with peter's powers. he doenst need to play mind games when he can destroy people. besides, i think peter already met matt in previous seasons so he should have his mojo already.

Expresso 10-29-2008 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOW (Post 6095299)
b/c he's already gangster enough with peter's powers. he doenst need to play mind games when he can destroy people. besides, i think peter already met matt in previous seasons so he should have his mojo already.

exactly, Peter already had Matt's abilities. So does Arthur now.

Moratorium 10-29-2008 11:39 AM

Not to mention if Arthur did take all of peters powers. He doesnt even need to touch people anymore to gain their abilities he just have to be near them like peter. So it works both ways he can use matts abilities or have taken it by himself via Peter's ability.

Death2Theft 11-03-2008 09:40 PM

Uh the dad took ALL of peters powers including his ability to absorb powers. Sylar WAS able to hear that HRG wanted to vortex him. So dont know what yer talking about.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 6083995)
It's hit and miss. He absorbed Sylar's power a different way than he normally does.. And then he got the flame guy's power using Sylar's method... Normally he just has to be around someone, and BOOM he has their power.

Then you have other whacky errors, like Sylar not being able to eavesdrop on the conversation between Claire and HRG, even though he should still have his super-hearing.

Death2Theft 11-03-2008 09:43 PM

Well now that peter doesn't have any CG to hide behind, you can see he basically has nothing but his bug eyed vien popping and breathing hard face. Aside from that the guy has squat for acting ability.

Inaii 11-04-2008 02:46 AM

So, was it not on last night? :(

Moratorium 11-04-2008 06:24 AM

3 week hiatus, i hear they're doing some re-shooting? I hope they're fixing the story lol

Trinity 11-04-2008 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moratorium (Post 6105003)
3 week hiatus, i hear they're doing some re-shooting? I hope they're fixing the story lol

There's a new episode next week.

Also, there's a rumor Tim Kring's spreading about Hiro's death... Noooooo!!!

Moratorium 11-07-2008 11:54 PM

^^ wow foot in mouth lol

I swear i heard 3 week hiatus. I'm sure they wouldn't kill Hiro, that'd pretty much kill the show's lighter comedic aspects.

Armind 11-10-2008 03:58 PM

Hmm.. will there be an episode tonight?

ForbiddenX 11-10-2008 04:07 PM

Yeap I'm pretty sure there's a new episode on tonight.

RFlush 11-11-2008 12:10 AM

Flashback episode, well kind of. Helps with the story but not much action.

Inaii 11-11-2008 03:13 AM

Nyuuuu!!! What a way to end the episode... was nice to understand some of the background a little better.

chun 11-11-2008 06:55 PM

Shiet, noone else knows other than Hiro.

enosun 11-11-2008 07:46 PM

Hiros Dead!!! ;)

SkinnyPupp 11-11-2008 09:36 PM

This is pretty awesome, they are doing a great job of building up a seemingly unstoppable villain. Who can stop him!!?!? Awesome stuff, just like a good comic should be

ForbiddenX 11-11-2008 09:41 PM

^The Haitian.

I don't think Hiro's dead though, he just lost all his powers?

rslater 11-11-2008 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdris (Post 6117775)
^The Haitian.

I don't think Hiro's dead though, he just lost all his powers?

Interesting theory about the Haitian. Except, his weakness is that can't he die by means of no powers? Like yes he can stop powers, but he could easily be killed by a gun.

ChaKo 11-11-2008 10:27 PM

the same can be said for a vast majority of the characters with abilities, with the exception being those with more seemingly powerful gifts..ie. telekinesis, regeneration, time travel. in the end, they are all mortals, excluding claire i guess, but that remains to be seen.

k20a 11-11-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzNightmare (Post 6094125)
I see two sides forming, ...

That's why there are two companies: PineHearst and "The Company". One is to save the ones iwth powers from being captured by pinehearst and ther other, well obviously hte villian right? That's why "Sylar" was a Level 5 because I think Arthur was looking for him for a long time (like he mentioned in the eps) and finally he got to him.

I kind of thought about it and it seemed like it makes sense thinking about it this way. Correct me if I"m wrong.

chun 11-11-2008 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaKo (Post 6117896)
the same can be said for a vast majority of the characters with abilities, with the exception being those with more seemingly powerful gifts..ie. telekinesis, regeneration, time travel. in the end, they are all mortals, excluding claire i guess, but that remains to be seen.

Yeah, and they hinted that Claire is "extra" special too, that she can never die regardless.

Can't wait to see how this all unfolds, especially with Sylar being a "hero" while being close to Arthur.

+Kardboard+ 11-16-2008 10:03 PM

Just caught up to this week's episode....oh man, the African dreamer....:( It was a well-done episode, but with two of the staff gone and ratings/reviews kinda meh, I wonder if they can hang on?

RFlush 11-16-2008 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k20a (Post 6117972)
That's why there are two companies: PineHearst and "The Company". One is to save the ones iwth powers from being captured by pinehearst and ther other, well obviously hte villian right? That's why "Sylar" was a Level 5 because I think Arthur was looking for him for a long time (like he mentioned in the eps) and finally he got to him.

I kind of thought about it and it seemed like it makes sense thinking about it this way. Correct me if I"m wrong.

Sylar was level 3, not level 5.

BlitzBlitz 11-16-2008 10:26 PM

Arthur is ownage.

I missed the last half of last weeks episode... Anything happen to Peter? Still no ability? I stopped watching when...claire's mom becomes an agent.... (btw, what company is that for?)

+Kardboard+ 11-16-2008 10:35 PM

Still flashback until the very end, which you'd HAD to see. Claire's mum worked for the Company, not Pinehurst.