REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   Newbie Drop in Hockey (https://www.revscene.net/forums/548077-newbie-drop-hockey.html)

Wilso09 03-05-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6313989)
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for beefin' with the Red Devils. That fuckin' helped out a lot.

Red Devils are a joke! Kick their ass next game! I wanna play you guys in either the coming up series or the finals!..haha

Noir 03-05-2009 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayBot (Post 6314017)
you were afraid i'd throw you on your back.

Plus....you gotta be 125 lbs. more to do so....u can see why people from the philippines are NOT genetically designed to play hockey.

U probably wonder why theres no filipinos playing baseball either....

....its because the strike zone would be two-inches above the ground.

Touche

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilso09 (Post 6314043)
Red Devils are a joke! Kick their ass next game! I wanna play you guys in either the coming up series or the finals!..haha

Wils, you a Shark?

PBR is a co-ed team I'm helping out. I'd say we'd be lucky to pass even
RDV but will definitely take a miracle to get past Sharks.

My best bet to stand a fighting chance against your team will have to come from Cubz along with SumAznGuy. (pending 1st round survival)

Hopefully I get 2 cracks at you guys. :D One w/ Cubz, one w/ PBR.

RayBot 03-05-2009 11:58 AM

Hmmmm....i got invited to sub in for a team called the 'sharks'....wonder if its the same team.

Keroleen 03-05-2009 12:47 PM

Have you not seen the Mad Gorillas from Div 11 last summer??? they are flips averaging 250lbs each!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayBot (Post 6314017)
you were afraid i'd throw you on your back.

Plus....you gotta be 125 lbs. more to do so....u can see why people from the philippines are NOT genetically designed to play hockey.

U probably wonder why theres no filipinos playing baseball either....

....its because the strike zone would be two-inches above the ground.

RayBot 03-05-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroleen (Post 6314147)
Have you not seen the Mad Gorillas from Div 11 last summer??? they are flips averaging 250lbs each!

If they are Filipino and 250lbs, you bet they're mad gorillas.

Phil is just a 115lb. mad monkey.

Wilso09 03-05-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6314057)
Touche

Wils, you a Shark?

PBR is a co-ed team I'm helping out. I'd say we'd be lucky to pass even
RDV but will definitely take a miracle to get past Sharks.

My best bet to stand a fighting chance against your team will have to come from Cubz along with SumAznGuy. (pending 1st round survival)

Hopefully I get 2 cracks at you guys. :D One w/ Cubz, one w/ PBR.

Yeah, I'm with the Sharks.
PBR looked pretty good last night, you were flying the couple shifts I saw (no finish though!...haha, j/k)

I always get PBR and Cubz mixed up, always think we keep playing the same team cause you are on both, totally throws me off.

Get though the first round w/ both teams and for sure we'll be playing you guys next round. (You can TRY to get pass our stacked D)...:D

Noir 03-05-2009 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayBot (Post 6314166)
If they are Filipino and 250lbs, you bet they're mad gorillas.

Phil is just a 115lb. mad monkey.

But mad nonetheless. I'm gonna have to steal that nickname.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilso09 (Post 6314174)
Get though the first round w/ both teams and for sure we'll be playing you guys next round. (You can TRY to get past out stacked D)...:D

Yeah for sure. Good luck against the Ghetto Superstars. "til then I'll work on that finish, who knows, it may come around just in time ;)

SumAznGuy 03-05-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

I always get PBR and Cubz mixed up, always think we keep playing the same team cause you are on both, totally throws me off.

We are one step closer. 3-0 against BBT last night. :thumbsup:

Keroleen 03-06-2009 09:11 AM

you gonna have to kill those damned Sharks for us.....since they not returning to roller hockey i will have to launch my revenge in ice hockey...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6314195)
But mad nonetheless. I'm gonna have to steal that nickname.

Yeah for sure. Good luck against the Ghetto Superstars. "til then I'll work on that finish, who knows, it may come around just in time ;)

Noir 03-06-2009 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroleen (Post 6315592)
you gonna have to kill those damned Sharks for us.

Hahahaha, that's a pretty damn tall order. They're a good bunch of guys but they're a bitch to play against. I don't even know where to start trying to breaking down their D. Eric Chan FTL :)

As for KBI, you can't use refs as defensemans (George). Thats even worse. :)

Keroleen 03-06-2009 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6315603)
Hahahaha, that's a pretty damn tall order. They're a good bunch of guys but they're a bitch to play against. I don't even know where to start trying to breaking down their D. Eric Chan FTL :)

As for KBI, you can't use refs as defensemans (George). Thats even worse. :)

SPH Sharks pissed off the Roller Hockey Bunnies big time...yes Eric one of the guys we want at..haha

For YOUR information he has played 6 games. That's enuf to qualify for playoffs!
I dont have any illegal players this year.....now last winter was a differnet story..let's see Herb, Isaac, Ross, Aaron have all gone thru our team at one time or another...haha

40ft e-Peen 03-06-2009 03:30 PM

Can someone tell me why the Sharks are so dangerous?

SumAznGuy 03-06-2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 40ft e-Peen (Post 6316192)
Can someone tell me why the Sharks are so dangerous?

They are not. They are a bunch of little kitty kats. Here kitty kitty kitty....

Wilso09 03-07-2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Haha, we get a bad rep from a lot of teams that play against us (KBI, haha). I will admit that we are fairly annoying to play against, but once the game is over we are a good bunch of guys, honestly...most of us at least!...haha.

P.s. That Sharks are dangerous because of some guy named Johnson something...he's CRAZY!

Leykis 03-08-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilso09 (Post 6317889)
P.s. That Sharks are dangerous because of some guy named Johnson something...he's CRAZY!

Really cuz Johnson has a tough time staying ONSIDE half the time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroleen (Post 6315592)
you gonna have to kill those damned Sharks for us.....since they not returning to roller hockey i will have to launch my revenge in ice hockey...

Sharks are a good team. I like them. killerbunnies will never get any revenge. they should've given up playing hockey by now.

Quote:

Get though the first round w/ both teams and for sure we'll be playing you guys next round. (You can TRY to get pass our stacked D)...:D

Stacked D my ass. Anyone can get by Wilson :rofl: Hi Wilson! haha

Quote:

you can start by concentrating on wilson. pressure him. he'll cough up the puck

Wilso09 03-08-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leykis (Post 6318983)
you can start by concentrating on Wilson. pressure him. he'll cough up the puck

I only let people by and cough up the puck because I feel that our goalie gets bored from time to time. I need to keep him on his toes!

RayBot 03-09-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leykis (Post 6318983)

Sharks are a good team. I like them. killerbunnies will never get any revenge. they should've given up playing hockey by now.

Whoa.....kind of a bold statement....I hope you're only joking,.....

Alphamale 03-09-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumAznGuy (Post 6316310)
They are not. They are a bunch of little kitty kats. Here kitty kitty kitty....

[youtube]LTunhRVyREU[/youtube]

40ft e-Peen 03-09-2009 01:40 PM

Who is this Leykis character? ...Gordon?

Keroleen 03-09-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 40ft e-Peen (Post 6320300)

Sure sounds like him.

Leykis 03-09-2009 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 40ft e-Peen (Post 6320300)

KE KE that fat idiot ref? nice try but don't ever group me with him. I played against killerbunnies the last 2 years in roller. they got some good guys like trevor and bruce. and yes, i was joking. they're not bad when both those guys are on their game

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keroleen (Post 6320459)
Sure sounds like him.

not very good at guessing huh kero

40ft e-Peen 03-11-2009 01:28 PM

Who is this Leykis character?

40ft e-Peen 03-11-2009 01:33 PM

hmm?

Leykis 03-11-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 40ft e-Peen (Post 6323744)
Who is this Leykis character?

I don't think you know who I am. Even in person I don't play ice. Only roller. Can't skate on ice if my life depended in it. Who are you?

Noir 03-11-2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leykis (Post 6323771)
Can't skate on ice if my life depended in it.

I think it's only a matter of how much time you put in. You're not gonna be hotshit right away but you gotta play out your transition period.

I'm guessing you do not know how to stop on ice? or stop in both directions?