REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Hesitating, not taking the intiative and being the P-word! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/557630-hesitating-not-taking-intiative-being-p-word.html)

DaFonz 01-13-2009 11:47 AM

We dont believe you. Post naked pics of the girl.

Sincerely yours,
DaFonz

PS:Congrats!

butter_sashimi 01-13-2009 11:51 AM

I am in class right now and I nearly yelled HOLY SHIT when I saw that picture. A pic of you and the girl in general would satisfy my curiosities....

Dinan3 01-13-2009 11:56 AM

Congrats on losing your virginity.

Next topic: Mastering foreplay.

ecchiecchi 01-13-2009 01:09 PM

=0

i shed epic man tears for you

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...the-legend.jpg

BoneThug 01-13-2009 01:11 PM

no bed would be that clean after the nasty had been performed on it.

K-Dub 01-13-2009 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradfordchow (Post 6221513)
When you play with fire you get burnt but when you're on fire you're hawt.
Just a little something something for you to ponder before you read on.

Even though the weather is teh fail, I feel like I'm walking on sunshine baby!!

If 2009 has been this epic thus far, why should I be worried about 2012?

In a short time I have shared a part of my life with many of you through this online forum depicting my struggles, insecurities, problems and goals. Initially, the doom and gloom of my situation almost convinced me I may have been one of those hopeless cases afflicted by one in a million. Despite my lackadaisical position, I knew if I didn't address my issues there would always be that feeling of angst. A quote that really hit close to home was what Wayne Gretzky profoundly stated, “You miss 100% of the shots you don't take". Stepping out of one's comfort zone is one thing but regretting decisions is the cruelest feeling in the world. Some say even more than pain.
I may have been a loser, maybe I'm still a loser but by God, if there's one thing I wouldn't let happen, it's time passing me by. This is LIFE we're talking about people, you can't practice living it, you gotta go out there and experience it for all the highs and lows it throws at you.

:eek: <-- This emoticon clearly symbolizes my state of mind literally as I type the next letter. I was so anti-socially awkward, that I would have given a clam a run for its money. Guys and even girls, if I can accomplish something from nothing, anyone can do the same. I don't want this to be another one of those feel good stories you hear about every so often. I want this to motivate others to reach for the sky. RIP Biggie but your song said it best proving sky's the limit.

As much as I'd love to spill the beans and go into every little minute detail on my gfd I's special night, I'll refrain out of respect for her girl.
But I will tell you this.. SEX = FTW!! :thumbsup:
Sex>WoW/Bubble Tea/Beer/Weed/RS(?)
I'll admit it, I sucked but when else can you trivialize such shortcomings and still feel incredibly satisfied with the results?
I was no Peter North in bed but when it was all said and done, I finished the job. PLEASE BE SAFE AND WRAP IT UP!!!

As a token of my appreciation I share with you this picture (sorry fellas, gfd would kick my a$$ so no nudes of her )

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...DSC_0360-1.jpg

If I don't get a chance let me wish every last one of you a Happy Chinese New Year in advance.
A biG bIG BIG ups to everyone who paved the way for my success.
Wish you all the best and keep on rockin in the free world.
Ya'll have been absolutely amazing so I'll leave it at that before I tear up.

Sincerely yours,

BRADFORD CHOW.

P.S I'm still planning to take the gfd to Mexico.

Um what.

So your girlfriend was okay with you taking a picture of her lingerie with a sign?
Why not go all the way and just have her hold the sign...seeing as you already've gone all the way too...;D

muteki 01-13-2009 01:54 PM

No bed sheets?
If she let you takes pics of her lingerie, why not have her write the sign at least. =3

Raid3n 01-13-2009 01:57 PM

oooo lacey

m4k4v4li 01-13-2009 02:03 PM

we want details bitch

lol i remember when i lost my vcard and it first went in i was like omg wow
and the girl was like wtf... LOL

poweredbyph 01-13-2009 02:38 PM

This thread is epic...

Either way, I hope that you get you didn't get any STD :P

But yeah, the pics makes it sound like your BSing..

michimaro 01-13-2009 03:33 PM

Not to be a skeptic but is this thead/previous thread for real? ...I mean this guy starts posting about how he's got self-esteem issues/can't find a gf etc in the first thread n then after about 2 weeks BAM gets a gf.

Then this thread is started cause he wants to have sex with the girl but not sure how to take it to the next level and then 3 pages of posts later he tells us they did it and proceeds to post up a pic of lingerie and a note that thanks RS???!

I mean I know this relationship forum is good but seriously are we THAT good that we solved all of this guy's dilema with a few pages of posts?!

Noir 01-13-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michimaro (Post 6221925)
Not to be a skeptic but is this thead/previous thread for real? ...I mean this guy starts posting about how he's got self-esteem issues/can't find a gf etc in the first thread n then after about 2 weeks BAM gets a gf.

Then this thread is started cause he wants to have sex with the girl but not sure how to take it to the next level and then 3 pages of posts later he tells us they did it and proceeds to post up a pic of lingerie and a note that thanks RS???!

I mean I know this relationship forum is good but seriously are we THAT good that we solved all of this guy's dilema with a few pages of posts?!

Can't you seriously figure it out all on your own? I mean, you already have all the materials you need to come to an educated conclusion. Don't tell me you're the type of woman that everything has to be spelled out for.

C'mon, use your smarts or I feel sorry for your future offsprings.

Ducdesmo 01-13-2009 03:58 PM

Need to post the details now!! LOL

Jassanova 01-13-2009 04:28 PM

trolled hard

stotch 01-13-2009 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6221533)
I'm even moreso convinced this was fake. You took RS Relationships & Gender forum for one hell of a ride.

Congrats :thumbsup:

+1

I was borderline until the trip to mexico, but that and the pic makes me think this is at least partly made up.

rslater 01-13-2009 04:51 PM

I call the fake card again.

boss_clad 01-13-2009 05:58 PM

i would love to go off on this guy, but its just too easy...

congrats on the bra and panties purchase, give em to your mom now that you've accomplished your fabrication.

fuhkyu 01-14-2009 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boss_clad (Post 6222187)
i would love to go off on this guy, but its just too easy...

congrats on the bra and panties purchase, give em to your mom now that you've accomplished your fabrication.

maybe they're his:eek:

kanachan 01-15-2009 01:04 AM

^ Or his mom/sister's

Though even if this was a great piece of RS-Fiction, why bother with the Mexico thing? Which guy or girl, in their right mind would go overseas with their SO in the first month? Last thing i'd want would be stuck in a foreign country with no other contacts with a guy I just fought with....

poweredbyph 01-15-2009 05:11 PM

^^Funny you mentioned that.. One of my best friend did the same thing to his gf when they went to Malaysia.

Nvasion 01-15-2009 06:22 PM

lol gj getting laid:) lol how long u last?

StaxBundlez 01-16-2009 12:42 AM

work on your stroke boi

red_2 01-16-2009 12:55 AM

congrats!

miss_crayon 01-16-2009 01:08 AM

how did you manage to write that msg, take the picture and put all your stuff away before your gf could find out?

is this f'reals?

Armind 01-16-2009 02:04 AM

Exactly what i was wondering :haha: