REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Hesitating, not taking the intiative and being the P-word! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/557630-hesitating-not-taking-intiative-being-p-word.html)

poweredbyph 01-16-2009 09:36 AM

Someone should start a poll if he is BSing or not..

muteki 01-16-2009 09:42 AM

I demand a MEET!!!

poweredbyph 01-16-2009 10:20 AM

Bradfordchow meet at Ebisu?

muteki 01-16-2009 11:10 AM

Do it up! If anyone can contact him anyways... =3

Inaii 01-16-2009 01:33 PM

I call BS for sure.

Adsdeman 01-16-2009 01:36 PM

sounds like u need some liquid courage my man!

Nintensity 01-16-2009 06:11 PM

Bradford. Why. I trusted you. I told you to take things slowly. Only to find that what must go up, must go down. And it's going to go down. HARD. If you BSed with us this entire time, you've lost our trust. Although it was entertaining nonetheless, this thread is too good to be true, and to go from single status virgin to couple, sex, and mexico. WITHIN A MONTH.

I even updated you on Facebook just to see how you're doing, and no reply. I sent you a message, and no reply. I was there to help you, but no, you took things your own way. It's good, but how long will you last without our help?

-n

boss_clad 01-16-2009 07:32 PM

this guy is worst than joe45 is ya ask me, at least joe kept it real..

someone needs to ream this mofo,

do i always gotta be the asshole? haha

blackjack101 01-16-2009 10:21 PM

talk about a bonafide epic bullshiter....

unless he is telling the truth...

Fafine 01-16-2009 10:57 PM

pics with the girl or fake

muteki 01-17-2009 01:40 AM

can't anyone at sfu confirm if he's real or not? =O

danlee78 01-17-2009 07:32 PM

All these ideas are the way to go...after your kissing, hugging and snuggling session move your hand down to her punani, but if she says "no" or stops then find another day...can't force the girl...it always turns up wrong. If the day comes that you fondle her boobs or are able to lick her box, then you know that she has given you a green light. If none of this applies, she's just not ready for the next step and you just gotta be patient.

danlee78 01-17-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradfordchow (Post 6204150)
I'm already starting to plan for Valentine's Day. If I save up enough extra cash my plan is to book an all inclusive trip package to Mexico at one of their resorts in Cancun or Puerto Vallarta.. We'll see how my finances are considering boxing day, xmas took an absolute beating on my wallet.

I find that if you give expensive gifts from the start, the value of the gifts go higher and her expectations sky rocket...ur spoiling her too much man, u might have to get a 3rd or fourth job later...

tell ur grfd to hold up the sign and cover her boobs with the sign...then the RSers will believe

Noir 01-17-2009 08:13 PM

^ Wow. Talk about being behind the curve.

teaoh 01-17-2009 08:50 PM

yeah fo sho! he has no clue whats going on

poweredbyph 01-17-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimplyComplex (Post 6229114)
can't anyone at sfu confirm if he's real or not? =O

How do you know if he goes to SFU or not?

Nintensity 01-17-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poweredbyph (Post 6230280)
How do you know if he goes to SFU or not?

It says on his facebook info.

Armind 01-17-2009 10:30 PM

REVSCENE
Bullshit
Scene
Investigation

:haha:

LC21 01-17-2009 10:50 PM

We call for EBISU late night sushi. And make him tell us.

choda 01-18-2009 12:54 AM

Man, some people just have too much time on their hands, making all this bullshit up. Jeez kid, get a life!

blackjack101 01-18-2009 01:41 AM

^props to him for making an epic story though and getting us all excited lol

xeryusx 01-19-2009 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rslater (Post 6183464)
This is ridiculous. You have to have seen her vagina at least once before you have sex for the first time. You have to at least see her breasts without a piece of cotton over them. You probably have to have her feel your penis a couple times. Having sex, without any sort of sexual experience even in relations to first second and third base is setting you up to have an erect penis pocking around her vagina for like 3 minutes without landing into any sort of usable territory.

Your rushing into sex, without even understanding the female anatomy from a sexual point of view.

Lol. Couldn't have said it better bro. It seems like it's his first time.

When my first time came around, I went through what rslater said EXACTLY. As juvenile as it sounds, we played the FUCK out of each other. A finger or two for her and a set of lips for..err..me. This went on for a couple dates. Without doing those things to build "it" up, then you'll fail because you'll have absolutely no idea whether she's ready (or even wants) to do it.

muteki 01-22-2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nintensity (Post 6228573)
Bradford. Why. I trusted you. I told you to take things slowly. Only to find that what must go up, must go down. And it's going to go down. HARD. If you BSed with us this entire time, you've lost our trust. Although it was entertaining nonetheless, this thread is too good to be true, and to go from single status virgin to couple, sex, and mexico. WITHIN A MONTH.

I even updated you on Facebook just to see how you're doing, and no reply. I sent you a message, and no reply. I was there to help you, but no, you took things your own way. It's good, but how long will you last without our help?

-n

Yeah, I feel the same way. After consulting him in so many areas and such he just vanishes without a trace and does things his way. I'm truly disappointed. Oh well what can you do?

Bradford Chow says (9:38 PM):
i already got the help i needed
what are you talking about
and i'm not bailing.
dont make such a big deal about it

I think he got what he wanted out of RS. I want to see how this unfolds though. Haha. I expect an epic fall just as fast as it happened. :haha:

m4k4v4li 01-22-2009 10:46 PM

gone like the wind

butter_sashimi 01-23-2009 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimplyComplex (Post 6240179)

Bradford Chow says (9:38 PM):
i already got the help i needed
what are you talking about
and i'm not bailing.
dont make such a big deal about it

I think he got what he wanted out of RS. I want to see how this unfolds though. Haha. I expect an epic fall just as fast as it happened. :haha:

That's a pretty confident reply coming from a dude who was begging to have a female friend on facebook/in life. I can already sense the arrogance. He was once oozing with modesty and politeness. Disappoints you somewhat now.