REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 01-18-2009, 02:09 AM   #76
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongDongSilver View Post
Run and hide, no one is getting my trust fund.
LOL

But an abortion....

if not then adoption.

noots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:06 PM   #77
My homepage has been set to RS

a bortion.
mc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:44 PM   #78
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmec View Post
You do not need 40k a year to raise a baby. If you're making minimum wage, get a better job or work full-time, there's tons of resources. That's all part of "getting ready". So not I'm not implying and such thing that kids should refrain from sex, just be prepared about the "what if's".
There are many planned pregnancies where the parents (old and mature) rely on gov't and parents to help with money and or childcare. Turning to for help is not relying. [/I]
I'm sorry. What you wrote here is so blatantly naive that I wonder if you're 16!!!

you don't need 40k a year to raise a baby. - ok. so let's do 12bucks an hr then.not bad for a young adult with no university. that means at the very most you get about a 1500 a month. then take a look at the prices of diapers, baby wipes, talcum powder (nonono...not expensive J&J baby powder), baby oil. That's gonna run ya about 100-150 a week!!
now you're left with a grand.
minus food and groceries for the adults, minus rent, cars and gas etc..and you're in the hole.

if you're making min. wage get a better job or work full time - ...um...are u serious? Yeah, no big deal right? Get a job. Easy!

Unless you've worked consistently and been paid every two weeks only to see the money go into your account and then back out, you have absolutely no clue! I can just imagine you as a mortgage broker. Someone comes in looking to buy a house and you tell them ''sorry, get a better job!''

A statement like ''get a better job'' to someone who already has one is probably the most ignorant thing a person could ever say!!

There are many planned pregnancies where the parents (old and mature) rely on gov't and parents to help with money and or childcare. Turning to for help is not relying.

um...turning to the govt and parents for money and or child care is not relying on them? so what would you call it? filling your parents' secret desire to raise more kids? What about my tax dollars? So I can vicariously raise a child through you? Do I get to lay claim if they should ever do something grand???
Regardless of how you wish to look at it, they are your crutch!!!
you know what happens when you take crutches away from a guy who broke his leg? he either falls, or his life in in standstill - and even then it's only a matter of time until he falls.

----------
[Rant]
I'm completely at a loss for words from the posts of people like Vmec. I'm not sure if it's the whole invincibility factor of late teens/young adults, or if the old adage ''the world is your oyster'' is now like a motto of the current generation of young adults that's responsible for this.

And then there's the whole ''even if it's a rape baby, it's my baby"
WTFOMGBBQABC123!!!! Obviously I'm not going to even try to change your mind on this issue - not because I think you won't be receptive, or that i think it'd be a waste of time, but because, in all honesty - people like you scare me.
You take one belief - taking lives is bad - and then you take it to the extreme with utter disregard for preceding circumstances and consequences to follow. You see one pro-life poster and suddenly you've completely internalized everything they say n do. Even the most avid proponents of pro-life movements acknowledge the special case that rape babies represent. Yet you've outdone even them!!

The naivety really comes pouring out when they assume that what someone said some time ago in the past about willing to take the responsibility of a child on will have ANY bearing the moment that they realize the magnitude of having a baby and the toll it will take on ALL aspects of their life. This is especially true if the topic of having a baby is discussed prior to sex; which is what it sounds like. People honestly believe that giving an answer to a question that will decide whether they'll get laid or not can actually be trusted?? How many times has someone said ''I love you'' or hell even ''I LIKE you'' to get laid? I'm pretty sure most guys have. But I don't think you really care if he's willing...since you're willing to keep a rape baby too...

Again...it's people with your type of mentality that scares the crap out of guys!!

Last edited by nipples; 01-18-2009 at 04:48 PM.
nipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 06:24 PM   #79

to be fair, its easy enough to get a job that pays more then 12$ an hour with no education. i would have though 16-20 is more realistic if you look hard and are willing to really work.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:33 PM   #80
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

basically, if you are not prepared for the (potential) consequences, you should think twice before doing anything
dai3yuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:43 AM   #81
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

I'd dig a hole and hide.. to be honest..
macatacz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:31 AM   #82
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,064 Times in 1,183 Posts
Nine years ago, my parents added a new member to the family in the form of a dog (rough collie). After taking care of him "when I felt like it", I thought "this must be the closest thing to caring for a child". Feeding, teaching, and cleaning up after him. Boy was I wrong.

I don't care if you've babysat for years, or if you have a niece or nephew; You will NEVER know how much your life will change until you actually become a parent. Of course, this assumes that you're not gonna be a deadbeat parent.
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:38 AM   #83
Banned (BBM)

shove it back in

Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:09 AM   #84
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipples View Post
if you're making min. wage get a better job or work full time Yeah, no big deal right? Get a job. Easy!

Nothing about getting ready to raise a child is easy. Nor did I even come close to saying anything of that sort!

Unless you've worked consistently and been paid every two weeks only to see the money go into your account and then back out, you have absolutely no clue!

So then I do have a clue.

There are many planned pregnancies where the parents (old and mature) rely on gov't and parents to help with money and or childcare. Turning to for help is not relying.

um...turning to the govt and parents for money and or child care is not relying on them? so what would you call it? I would call it recieving help. Do I continue to say I'm sitting at home on my ass not doing a damn thing? No. I'm out working, caring for the child when I come home- full grown mature parents do this, many of which get subsidising from the gov't. This is not restricted to young, unplanned pregnant teens. filling your parents' secret desire to raise more kids? Not sure about you but I know many parents who DO have an itch to help out with grandchildren and are pressing hard to get them! YES they want to babysit, yes they want to come over and help clean, and sometimes buy shit for the baby no matter if you need the help or not! Yes, they WANNNT to. Alot of parents want to help out in their grandchilds life. They no longer have children at home to care for and wish again to have that.What about my tax dollars? Your taxes won't change because a young girl has a baby, you're the one being naive here. Your tax dollars already support funding in situations for single parents, low income families. Young, single girl or not your tax dollars are already spend on such.

And then there's the whole ''even if it's a rape baby, it's my baby"
Even if it was forced on me, that doesn't mean I should abort a baby soely because a man imposed himself on me. Not to say I would or would not abort for that reason alone. How should that scare YOU? You have nothing to do with it. It would be my choice, can I raise that baby the way I would raise my own love child? If I could what difference does it make how it was concieved?

You take one belief - taking lives is bad - (I've never said I don't believe in abortion- not once.)Even the most avid proponents of pro-life movements acknowledge the special case that rape babies represent. Nor do I say anywhere that abortions should be refused for rape babies. I said even if it was a rape baby it is still MINE. Not anyone elses I don't give a hell what other rape victims might to. In fact I fully support abortions in that case. I was talking soley about if I was raped and pregnant. There you went assuming agin!

But I don't think you really care if he's willing...since you're willing to keep a rape baby too...
See now you don't know me or my partner/ past boyfriends. You cannot assume about my personal life you know which guys I sleep with are just out to get laid or whatever. I know who I get with. I know what their views on sex, babies, marriage, love etc are. While I trust what they say I realize in ANY circumstance these things change. Just like anything. Married couples take vows, they get broken. So saying a guy might bail on me despite what he said previously it true for all relationships not married and young or old responsible and married.

Again...it's people with your type of mentality that scares the crap out of guys!!
See now the last statement is only your opinion. There are guys who are also pro choice per se and might be freaked out by a girl who says she'd abort a baby if it were unplanned. He wants to keep it and raise it? Girls like that "scare the crap out of guys" (like those).
Old 01-19-2009, 11:28 AM   #85
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

My buddy found this on the internet:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113489761

I have lived a rather promiscuous lifestyle, but in all my time, this has been truly a first and worst for me.

Thursday night, I am hanging out at a chicks house that I just met. This would be our third "date" and as expected, things were ready for the next level(sexually speaking).

I considered her to be an upstanding citizen, def not a "ho" and for the most part a reasonable girl(mostly because she didn't sleep with me the first or second night). Either way, at this point I held her in high esteem......

So things were progressing nicely and as expected my hand ventured to her sweet spot. I was pleased to find that she was already moist to the touch, reaffirming that this was the night. Trying to be sly, I lowered her pants to ankle level, allowing more reach and maneuverability.....

At this point, things were at full force and was began reaching further within her, at which point I felt something strange. This led me to asking her( I felt like an ass but w/e), 'do you have a tampon in?'. She mumbled no and I took her at her word...proceeding to reach deep within her.

This time I was certain there was something there....I took my two fingers, grasped at what was there.....

....................and pulled out a condom.

*for those that are wondering, I immediately stood up, put my coat on and walked out the door. I only recall hearing her say..."oh my god, oh my god, oh my god....."

This is a dumb question but when that happens and the fluid eventually leaks out, are you at a lower risk of getting pregnant compared to being freshly fertilized?
poweredbyph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #86
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

At that age 20 (The same age as myself and my girl friend) why wasn't she on the pill? Not that its really any of my business. But I know that theres no way I or my girl friend could handle a kid, and her family is the most supportive family I've ever met. All the options after hearing "I'm pregnant" scare the living crap out of me. It's a scary thing to think about for someone like me. And I'm in much the same spot you are...do I plan on marrying her? I can't say that...we're both still young and stupid. And even if I did I still want to be able to do whatever, whenever with my friends and not have to worry about a child. She'd never be able to go out with her friends when they call her 2 hours before they want to go somewhere. That would be a ton of stress for any parent, and that stress would defiantly destroy any chance of someone that age having a care free life ever again. I just spoke based on what I thought, because without knowing the family, and financial details of your relationship its hard to say whats right. But if it was me, I'd be thinking about adoption.

Quote:
Originally posted by DA_TEG
even god doesnt like VWs
sketch show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:34 PM   #87
RS controls my life!

Seems like an abortion is like an easy way out of these things.
Oh, she has a baby, lets do an abortion.
Do the girls have any opinion in their relationships about these decisions?
Maybe abortions can harm the female physically, depending on their body and emotionally?
Old 01-19-2009, 10:54 PM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by poweredbyph View Post
My buddy found this on the internet:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113489761

I have lived a rather promiscuous lifestyle, but in all my time, this has been truly a first and worst for me.

Thursday night, I am hanging out at a chicks house that I just met. This would be our third "date" and as expected, things were ready for the next level(sexually speaking).

I considered her to be an upstanding citizen, def not a "ho" and for the most part a reasonable girl(mostly because she didn't sleep with me the first or second night). Either way, at this point I held her in high esteem......

So things were progressing nicely and as expected my hand ventured to her sweet spot. I was pleased to find that she was already moist to the touch, reaffirming that this was the night. Trying to be sly, I lowered her pants to ankle level, allowing more reach and maneuverability.....

At this point, things were at full force and was began reaching further within her, at which point I felt something strange. This led me to asking her( I felt like an ass but w/e), 'do you have a tampon in?'. She mumbled no and I took her at her word...proceeding to reach deep within her.

This time I was certain there was something there....I took my two fingers, grasped at what was there.....

....................and pulled out a condom.

*for those that are wondering, I immediately stood up, put my coat on and walked out the door. I only recall hearing her say..."oh my god, oh my god, oh my god....."

This is a dumb question but when that happens and the fluid eventually leaks out, are you at a lower risk of getting pregnant compared to being freshly fertilized?
FUCKING NASTY HOEBAG. damn that would suck.

i probably would have put the condom on, hit it one last time, then left.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:58 PM   #89
Banned (ABWS)

it happened to my friend. She told her bf, her bf married her simply without telling us at all. Until the baby was born for few months, we got invited to a party. Their son is almost 6 yrs old now, 3 of them live happily. So there's some happy ending even you are too young and get married w/ baby.
vibikki is offline   Reply With Quote