REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 01-26-2009, 10:03 AM   #26
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

there are other girls out there haha
shes not the only one
so if i were B i''d ignore it
cuz seems like B is a chick magnet anyway he can get anything he want
he should be helping A know what im saying know what im sayiiiiNNN?

Durrann1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:29 AM   #27
Banned (ABWS)

Girl should tell A ... i like your friend B.. and A will automatically step down..
kwanzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:58 AM   #28
My homepage has been set to RS

there is no way B can touch C. Thats too raw. if i brought a girl out to hang with my friends one day, and then the next she was with my buddy the embarrassment alone would pretty much end the friendship.

There is no way a friendship can survive that unless there are weird dominance issues
Old 01-26-2009, 11:14 AM   #29
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneThug View Post
there is no way B can touch C. Thats too raw. if i brought a girl out to hang with my friends one day, and then the next she was with my buddy the embarrassment alone would pretty much end the friendship.

There is no way a friendship can survive that unless there are weird dominance issues

^^ Werd......this situation has happened to me before. I was an A and met a C(girl) and introduced her to a B(ex-friend). I made it known to my B(ex-friend) i was going for C(girl) and the backstabbing bastard totally ignored me and went for her. The C(girl) was feeling me before B(ex friend) made up some shiet about me that basically ruined my chances with C(girl). Needless to say, I totally cut contact with both people and am happier for it. Any friend that can't man up too talking about the situation is a fucking pussy. Needed to vent about this.
Xplicit_EL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:38 AM   #30
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Having been in Girl C's shoes.....it's not pretty even if B already asked A if it was ok to hang with C. A said that he was totally fine with it....but it wasn't until after the fact that he spazz out and doesn't want to be friends with B anymore. And they were like the BEST buddies that went way way back. After that nothing happened between B and C because B felt too guilty for the whole thing....even though B knew it wasn't his fault and C never ever liked/went out with A.

So the bottom line is....unless you are REALLY into C....it's not worth it to go for it. Even if either of you are THAT into the girl....is the competiton or jeolousy that could break the friendship apart.
Sodium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:01 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit_EL View Post
^^ Werd......this situation has happened to me before. I was an A and met a C(girl) and introduced her to a B(ex-friend). I made it known to my B(ex-friend) i was going for C(girl) and the backstabbing bastard totally ignored me and went for her. The C(girl) was feeling me before B(ex friend) made up some shiet about me that basically ruined my chances with C(girl). Needless to say, I totally cut contact with both people and am happier for it. Any friend that can't man up too talking about the situation is a fucking pussy. Needed to vent about this.
kinda happened to me. I had no real claim to the girl but i was at plush (back when it was plush) with her to meet some of my friends. My buddy was balling out of control. getting us shots and making sure we all had a great time. good friend like that. The girl i was with starts trying to grind with him and we're not even near the dance floor. my buddy looks at me like "sorry dude, this must suck." my friend ignored her. I sat down next to him and just started talking to him and everyone in my circle of friends just ignored her. she walked away. never saw her again.

its embarrassing enough if it actually happens. if someone who I thought was my friend actually let it happen, hell, there would be no way I could live it down.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #32
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Needless to say, I totally cut contact with both people and am happier for it.
Sure you say that now, but at the time, they were happy and together, and you were so-called happy and alone.

1. TBH, this problem is mainly A's fault. This problem only hurts A (and ppl of the like) because A has emotionally overly-invested himself too soon before anything concrete with girl C has developed. If Boy A practiced a little self-control, then there wouldn't be such a big fuss about it.

2. There's nothing wrong with trading-up. 1 life only and make the most out of it. Don't let ppl guilt you into handicapping your life so they can enjoy happiness at the expense of yours. It's not like they were in a relationship and is considered cheating. So trading up is fair game.

3. You could do what my friend and I did in that situation. You can share . Problem solved, no drama.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:18 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Sure you say that now, but at the time, they were happy and together, and you were so-called happy and alone.

1. TBH, this problem is mainly A's fault. This problem only hurts A (and ppl of the like) because A has emotionally overly-invested himself too soon before anything concrete with girl C has developed. If Boy A practiced a little self-control, then there wouldn't be such a big fuss about it.

2. There's nothing wrong with trading-up. 1 life only and make the most out of it. Don't let ppl guilt you into handicapping your life so they can enjoy happiness at the expense of yours. It's not like they were in a relationship and is considered cheating. So trading up is fair game.

3. You could do what my friend and I did in that situation. You can share . Problem solved, no drama.

^^ who says i was alone?? Cause i was'nt , i had other options. It just suxs cuz a person whom i thought i could trust , went behind my back and backstabbed me. At least have the balls to talk to me about your intentions before you go and do that shiet to someone.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:31 PM   #34
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
That's why I have no friends lol.

I am always A and B always takes C and clearly B knows I like C.

Therefore I live alone with no friends.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:43 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
That's why I have no friends lol.

I am always A and B always takes C and clearly B knows I like C.

Therefore I live alone with no friends.
you're better off.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:48 PM   #36
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

i'll probably move on and find someone else
worse thing you can do is attempt to got for a girl that is interested in your friend

member of the "Go To Jail For BoA Anytime Crew"
URA RENGE - Taijutsu Master of the Hidden Revscene Village

{o,o} ......ya rly!
/)__)
-"-"-
PSN: AznAlien
Grandmaster TSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:34 PM   #37
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

jsut my 2 cents, wait it out, let them have at it, maybe you will see stuff in her you don't like and that will change your mind and jsut be good friends or if they break up, you can be there for her to mop her tears then mop a bit more up not worth it really put both relationships at risk with both of them, depending how good of a friend A is

It's like when you want to relax after work, and instead of having 1 beer with your girlfriend on a patio, you chug a 40oz of Everclear and strap yourself to the wing of an F-22 Raptor about to take off.
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=560682 - My Feedback
RSXmiloRSx is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-26-2009, 08:08 PM   #38
ah_some

Well... what I'm thinking is that C probably didn't know about A's affection towards her so she obviously has A in the abyss, while B is high up there on the ladder.

... wait.. this isn't going anywhere.

i'll get back to you guys.

CoLoRs member #19 [The Enforcer, you maggots!]
RSB #6

ah_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:45 PM   #39
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,538 Times in 1,502 Posts
I'd usually say guy B backs off and A have a chance.

but you know what, lol you're all forgetting if guy A has no chance to begin with, guy A should be bro enough to let guy B take a swing.

The bro code could work both ways in this situation. if B and C like each other, there's nothing that A can do, lol be the best man at the wedding.

LESSON LEARNT:

don't intro chicks that you wanna bang to guys that are cooler than you are!

if guy A and B are good enough buddies they'll still be buddies after whatever happens. otherwise they were never buddies to begin with.

endstory.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:54 PM   #40
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
LESSON LEARNT:

endstory.
bingo! i know i have friends way cooler then me lol, i make sure ive at least gotten SOME sort of action from the girl before introducing...at least that way its not a total lost cause if she or my buddys wants to hook up with her..i can always say...i did it first!
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:20 PM   #41
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
^hahaha second hand pussy.

Update in case anybody is interested enough:

After reading ShanghaiKid and RSXmiloRSx's posts, I tried putting two and two together.

And the result, I'm actually quite happy with.

I backed.
I called C a couple hours ago and got to her voicemail. And I told her that, even though we didn't make anything clear with each other, it was obvious (at the very least, between the two of us) that sparks flew when we first met. I continued to say that, even so, I do not think that we should take this "relationship" a step further--at least not just yet. I told her that I'd be talking to A a little later and I'll get back to her by the time she got off work.

And then I met up with A and told him everything from the beginning. After that, he actually told me that, even though he had no idea that anything ever went on between me and C, he already decided C did not have the qualities for a relationship between the two of them that would bear fruit.

I got home a while back and I got a call from C, and we spent a good half an hour on the phone.
And now?
Turns out that C was never interested in a serious relationship to begin with. In other words? Whatever sparks were flying sprouted solely from sexual attraction.
That actually turned out to be a bit of a relief for me too, because I wasn't too sure I wanted to be in a serious relationship (with her) either.

SO, I'll take it from there

Thanks for the replies.
-Physixx
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:07 AM   #42
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
I'd usually say guy B backs off and A have a chance.

but you know what, lol you're all forgetting if guy A has no chance to begin with, guy A should be bro enough to let guy B take a swing.

The bro code could work both ways in this situation. if B and C like each other, there's nothing that A can do, lol be the best man at the wedding.

LESSON LEARNT:

if guy A and B are good enough buddies they'll still be buddies after whatever happens. otherwise they were never buddies to begin with.

endstory.
yup.. I was guy B. I backed out and let guy A have a shot. Keep in mind, this was the courteous thing to do.

In the end, the girl is fair game.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:08 AM   #43
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,471 Times in 704 Posts
here's my version of bros before hoes

guy 1 likes girl 1, later on finds out girl 1 like guy 2(guy 2 WAS best friends with guy 1 at that time), guy 1 knowing girl 1 likes guy 2, guy 1 and 2 talked it out, and guy 1 being the bigger man, and wanted to see girl 1 happy, gave the go ahead to guy 2. girl 1 and guy 2 ends up going out, for a pretty long time, during those times guy 1 meets girl 2 and have interest in her, guy 1 trys many many attempts to go for girl 2, but girl 2 keeps rejecting cause girl 2 ALSO likes guy 2, i know, fucked up eh? many years down the road, guy 1 still likes girl 2 but finds out that guy 2 was fucking with girl 2 behind guy 1's back FULLY KNOWING GUY 1 STILL LIKES GIRL 2 all these years WHILE STILL GOING OUT WITH GIRL 1. even more fucked up eh?

if u havnt figured it out yet, i'm guy 1.

CL: fuck bros before hoes, if u dont take action now, u'll get fucked over by someone even if that someone is ur bro/best friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:08 AM   #44
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,538 Times in 1,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX_Renesis View Post

guy 1 likes girl 1, later on finds out girl 1 like guy 2(guy 2 WAS best friends with guy 1 at that time), guy 1 knowing girl 1 likes guy 2, guy 1 and 2 talked it out, and guy 1 being the bigger man, and wanted to see girl 1 happy, gave the go ahead to guy 2. girl 1 and guy 2 ends up going out, for a pretty long time, during those times guy 1 meets girl 2 and have interest in her, guy 1 trys many many attempts to go for girl 2, but girl 2 keeps rejecting cause girl 2 ALSO likes guy 2, i know, fucked up eh? many years down the road, guy 1 still likes girl 2 but finds out that guy 2 was fucking with girl 2 behind guy 1's back FULLY KNOWING GUY 1 STILL LIKES GIRL 2 all these years WHILE STILL GOING OUT WITH GIRL 1. even more fucked up eh?

CL: fuck bros before hoes, if u dont take action now, u'll get fucked over by someone even if that someone is ur bro/best friend.
lol dude your best friend was a worst friend. i just had to point out the obvious. I hope you found another best friend, that thinks you're his best friend as well.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:31 AM   #45
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
Quote:

he's no bro.
and I think you should stop referring to him as one.
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:56 AM   #46
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Quote:

wow, thats brutal man
i wouldn't call that guy a friend at all

member of the "Go To Jail For BoA Anytime Crew"
URA RENGE - Taijutsu Master of the Hidden Revscene Village

{o,o} ......ya rly!
/)__)
-"-"-
PSN: AznAlien
Grandmaster TSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:01 AM   #47
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:

kick your friend in the balls hard with a stell toe boot.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:02 AM   #48

Quote:

very similar situation to me man (read my earlier post). I feel for you , backstabbing friends should seriously be shot in the head. Just remember that Karma will eventually fuck him over.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:02 AM   #49
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,471 Times in 704 Posts
Quote:
lol dude your best friend was a worst friend. i just had to point out the obvious. I hope you found another best friend, that thinks you're his best friend as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmaster TSE View Post
wow, thats brutal man
i wouldn't call that guy a friend at all
yea noticed how i put it in past tense, "guy 2 WAS best friends with guy 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physixx View Post
he's no bro.
and I think you should stop referring to him as one.
????
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #50
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
very similar situation to me man (read my earlier post). I feel for you , backstabbing friends should seriously be shot in the head. Just remember that Karma will eventually fuck him over.
That actually DID happen to some of my friends. He got fucked over for backstabbing someone months earlier. He deserves it I guess.