REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 02-09-2009, 04:30 PM   #51
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Wait a minute?

She sleeps on the same bed as you.
Lets you give her a massage even without shirt or bra.
She gets naked in front of you when she changes clothes.

& yet there's no sex and she regards you as her best friend? This is SO the definition of a girl's gay bestfriend.

I'm guessing she thinks you're gay.
+65535

you, my friend, is in the gay zone

There is a time when you have to sig a post.

It just happened.
wouwou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #52
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wouwou View Post
+65535

you, my friend, is in the gay zone
And here I thought there's nothing worse than being "friend zoned." Low and behold, someone else found a new level.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #53
Need to Seek Professional Help

haha, no she definately knows im not gay. ive told her about broads i've slayed and she knew 100% i wasnt gay.

On facebook, she's now listed as a relationship. She keeps asking me to bring her clothes but never calls to give me her dads address, so fuck this, im takin em to her mom.

I live at home still, but the basement is practically mine.

Basically im gonna leave it at shes a mind fuck, and im done with her. best part is she has a rreallllly hot friend who kept askin to hang out with us... maybe see whatsup with her lol.
bensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensta View Post
On facebook, she's now listed as a relationship. She keeps asking me to bring her clothes but never calls to give me her dads address, so fuck this, im takin em to her mom.
Not to put you down brah, but this is a YOU problem and not a HER problem. Lots of guys in your situation could have closed the deal. You just weren't able to capitalize on it. Her new relationship is just an indication of that. Someone else who was ABLE to get the job done.

It's hard to diagnose online what went wrong. Best thing to do now is evaluate which areas of your game was deficient, and determine if those areas are of things that you could've helped, or you couldn't help. If its the former, it should serve as an area of self-improvement, if its the latter, then it should serve as closure as the outcome was beyond your control.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #55

everytime my buddy talked to her and said her and i were dating, she'd get pissed off of being accused that. and lately (even before making this thread) i was realizing more things about her that I didnt like. 1 thing is she does tend to jump through boyfriends. in the 7 months ive known her shes had now 3 boyfriends.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:57 PM   #56
My homepage has been set to RS

she likes the feeling of being chased and having guys want her/like her, but probably is still not comfortable enough to let something mature. that or probably likes everything about you except finding you sexually attractive so you are a guy she can have her cake and eat it too with cause she doesnt see you as a threat. either way you are just wasting your time talking to her. or any chick under 19
Old 02-09-2009, 06:49 PM   #57

yah, its funny because right after i posted she called me. i took her shit to her and the first thing she did was give me a huge hug, and then she asked me to talk for 30 mins about shit. I asked why 30 and she said her boyfriend is comin over so I said no and she asked if we were still friends and i said i dont know lately it doesnt seem like it. she got pretty upset and i told her to call me when her boyfriend leaves. when/if she even calls, im gonna put things to an end.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #58
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

stick it in her bum
GoateeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #59

well in all seriousness, practice how to use your fingers on topless chicks sleeping next to you. As long as she's turned on, the deal is closed.

P.S, there is a worse hell, its called Priest hood, where you are treated like a gay friend, MINUS THE BOOBIES.

It just happened.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:22 PM   #60
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Haha.. This topic.

Anyways, I also know somebody who thinks it's okay to sleep with somebody as "friends". Although, the person I know is doing it differently, and is saying nothing happens, I'm pretty sure things happen.

Either way, as I've told ya man.. You and I both know, friends don't sleep together every weekend consistently especially if there's no feelings. It would be different if it was say, a late night and no ride home; but if its the same thing, every other weekend or couple days.. Then someone, or both parties, have got to have some sort of feeling. Whether it's the desire to be with, or just feel wanted... In which this case, it seems as if the girl feels better when she is wanted. You and I know she likes attention, don't give it to her, she'll find it some where else and if she's not happy with how things are, she'll come back.

Just, if she does come back, don't allow the same thing to happen. You do have your own life too... if she's getting mad you're seeing your friend, as friends only, and you guys aren't even together, then what does she say when you question her about that? "Why do you get mad at me for seeing ____ when we're not even seeing each other?"

You know other input that I've given, and don't intend this to be rude what so ever. Just kinda forgot what I've already typed soooooooooo talk to you in like, 10 minutes anyway G
shiftyjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #61
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Also, on a side note. I may get flamed for this, but who cares..

It's really, not always about getting laid. Everybody here, should be able to come to a past or present point where they've really had feelings of just wanting to be together with somebody not just to get it on.. but to carry on a good, long-term relationship with.

If you haven't had this yet, you will.

Don't make fun of somebody for not making a move. Ever heard of respect?
shiftyjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:49 PM   #62
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftyjm View Post
Also, on a side note. I may get flamed for this, but who cares..

It's really, not always about getting laid. Everybody here, should be able to come to a past or present point where they've really had feelings of just wanting to be together with somebody not just to get it on.. but to carry on a good, long-term relationship with.
that makes no sense to me, who the hell wants that?
ZenZa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:58 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftyjm View Post
a past or present point where they've really had feelings of just wanting to be together with somebody not just to get it on.. but to carry on a good, long-term relationship with.
This point is also known as the woreout point after all those none stop sex.

this happens AFTER the sex, not PRIOR.

It just happened.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #64
2010 RS Top Food Critic Winner

Quote:
yah, its funny because right after i posted she called me. i took her shit to her and the first thing she did was give me a huge hug, and then she asked me to talk for 30 mins about shit. I asked why 30 and she said her boyfriend is comin over so I said no and she asked if we were still friends and i said i dont know lately it doesnt seem like it. she got pretty upset and i told her to call me when her boyfriend leaves. when/if she even calls, im gonna put things to an end.
you should have had her come over and get her shit.
then surprise buttsex her.
then kick her out.
K-Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:20 PM   #65
ah_some

WHAT
so she has a boyfriend now??

this girl's craaaaaaazy.

CoLoRs member #19 [The Enforcer, you maggots!]
RSB #6

ah_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:34 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenZa View Post
that makes no sense to me, who the hell wants that?
thats cause you are a guy and think sex is the only point to a relationship. and im not even saying you're wrong. just that soem young chicks dont think that way. cause they dont want to see themselves as whores.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:05 AM   #67

yah, I just sent her a gangster long message on facebook tellin her whats up and that were done.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:31 AM   #68
【=◈‿◈=】

Thanked 8,882 Times in 2,012 Posts
dude seems like u getting the SERIOUS Case of the BLUE BALLS

Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:38 AM   #69
Rs has made me the man i am today!

I'm surprise you haven't got your ass kicked by the bf (s) yet.
Dinan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:36 PM   #70

delete the FB message.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:37 PM   #71

Quote:
yah, I just sent her a gangster long message on facebook tellin her whats up and that were done.
Too much drama. Very un-guy-ish IMO. Could be what was holding her back. I think I have a feeling of what went wrong with your game, but as I don't know any of the involved parties personally, its only a speculation.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:47 PM   #72
HELP ME PLS!!!

Thanked 1,395 Times in 506 Posts
don't even reply, just delete her from your life. man, girls are so into this power dating already at such a young age, no wonder girls nowadays put out at such a young age.

Even if you win, you're still retarded.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:07 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
no wonder girls nowadays put out at such a young age.
You say that like it's a bad thing. I embrace sexual liberation
Old 02-10-2009, 03:05 PM   #74
VLS Pet Forum Mod

Wow you've been used. This girl is getting all the stuff women want (besides sex).
Not many guys will give up backrubs, boob rubs, cuddling, etc for nothing. No wonder she's a little pissed when you finally stand up and say no. She thought she had it made.

Good luck on staying strong, cause from what you've written she isn't in to you and is likely to never reciprocate.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #75

yah, in her reply she pretty much begged me to not stop talking to her, and i simply replied sorry if it hurts you but theres no point in dealing with you anymore.