REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 03-11-2009, 06:37 AM   #101
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

good stuff, pass her along to one of the guys here, they'd appreciate it very much

hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:02 AM   #102
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensta View Post
Hey..

Alright, im going to give you a heads up this will be a bit long. I need all the advice I can get...

So theres this girl I have been friends with since approx. july 08. We hit things off great, would go for coffee (shes not 19 so no legal drinks yet), would spend a couple days of the week hanging out when I was off work.

Fast forward now to nov. 08. I tell her I have feelings for her and I ask if she has the same back. She says no, just wanted a healthy friendship which I was fine with. That november she begins dating someone. Thats where shit gets fucked! While dating this guy, she would spend the night, in the same bed as me. Let me massage her with no shirt/bra, and eventually she would start getting changed infront of me. Obviously im thinking with my cock at this point in time and I dont really mind. Shes beautiful, 10/10 body, personality I got along with really well. So then I asked her again, do you have feelings for me, and if not why are you doing this stuff? She replies because I trust you, were just good friends. Her and this guy broke up eventually.

Now, she calls me her bestfriend, has shown me some parts of her "friends" dont show each other, let me feel things "friends" shouldnt' feel. Again, thinking with my cock, dont mind at all.

At this point, we would hang out daily, every day, shed spend the night 3-4 nights in a row, cuddle, change, walk around in a towel, etc. Massages would get a little lower and lower each time. We have never fooled around except the one time i felt some stuff.

So im all fuckin confused, I call my buddy up, whos met her and all 3 of us chill out at the same time quite often, who gives me the simple input: "You two are dating, but neither of you will admit it". I knew that was coming. So he tells her this on msn and she flips out on him, and calls me to freak out because i told him the stuff her and I do (I did not get into full details).

Basically, Thats a huge fucking slim version of shit.
Cliff notes:
Girl who wont date me will change infront of me
share my bed
let me massage her topless
let me massage her bum
let me felt stuff, let me see stuff
calls me daily to hang out
will cuddle
gives me hugs all the time

What do I do. Ive told her this needs to stop but she suggests it shouldn't.
Tie her up and fuck her
_Hotsauce_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:25 AM   #103
HELP ME PLS!!!

I can't believe you stuck along for so long.
willystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:13 AM   #104
RS controls my life!

do u wear tight pants?
distanc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:09 AM   #105
The sound of inevitability

I cant fucking believe you never actually tried to seduce her... obviously your dick has a limited imagination.

While you were massaging her you could have gone lower and lower and lower and then climb on top of her while you're hard and start the slow yet inevitable grind to a good fucking.

You made plenty of mistakes. I think what you should do NOW is surprise her by "forgiving" her and just call her up and ask her to hang out. Play mind games with HER!
Let her in your bed again, she misses that. Massage her and TRY SOMETHING FOR FUCKS SAKE!
If she stops you, try again next time. If she stops you then... well THEN you can say "alright I'm done here" and let it go without regrets. You suck.

Do as I said! JUST FUCKING DO IT!

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa

mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:48 AM   #106
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

^ AHHA

"You two are dating, but neither of you will admit it".

... she probably fancies you but doesn't want to admit it yet because she wants to remain friends for now instead of jumping into a relationship? :/
BabyJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:26 PM   #107
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
I cant fucking believe you never actually tried to seduce her... obviously your dick has a limited imagination.

While you were massaging her you could have gone lower and lower and lower and then climb on top of her while you're hard and start the slow yet inevitable grind to a good fucking.

You made plenty of mistakes. I think what you should do NOW is surprise her by "forgiving" her and just call her up and ask her to hang out. Play mind games with HER!
Let her in your bed again, she misses that. Massage her and TRY SOMETHING FOR FUCKS SAKE!
If she stops you, try again next time. If she stops you then... well THEN you can say "alright I'm done here" and let it go without regrets. You suck.

Do as I said! JUST FUCKING DO IT!

Best advice given!!! I think you should do this as well.... but the main thing to remember is not to get emotional. If you still want a "relationship" with her then forget it.... just walk away. If you can keep yourself in check and understand the only thing you can get out of this is some poontang, then follow the7even's advice. GO IN FOR THE KILL!!!!
mazdaboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:49 PM   #108
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

HOLY $hit i think i know this girl but not for sure

anyways here are my thoughts about this
-she always strings along guys so she'd always have a spare (crying shoulder support)
-shes using u for a place to stay or she's scared of sleeping alone (seeks companionship) does she live far?
-she doesnt wanna commit to u being theres a lot of guys maybe ballers get first crack at her?

anyways shes a player bro
dicecube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:42 PM   #109
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Wow ben u had a slut in ur bed, naked, and still couldn't seal the deal. No wonder u couldnt even hook up with Nicole. haha FAIL.
billboa is offline   Reply With Quote