REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 05-08-2013, 06:43 PM   #10351
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

chill yall heat fans, its just game 2. bulls gonna win 3 str8.
Advertisement
Phuck Yu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #10352
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
klay thompson is godmoding
Posted via RS Mobile
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:28 PM   #10353
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Heats in 6
Warriors in 6
OKC in 7
Knicks in 7

in Curry i trust
bnguyen220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #10354
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
lol @ "Heats"...
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:28 PM   #10355
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,068 Times in 358 Posts
roflwaffle604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-09-2013, 10:40 PM   #10356

G-Spec, what's your team in Cambie?
Old 05-09-2013, 11:15 PM   #10357
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
^ 2mpower.....

fckin just got back from a game man, still pissed.... played against some of our buddies out from Surrey who put a team together.....
more than half my team couldn't make it to the game so there was only 5 of us playing the whole game.... got blown out 100-50.... I now know how helpless the Bulls felt the other night....

pm me your addy btw so i can send u the jersey when it comes, or if you're running in cambie league I'll give it to you when we play your team
Old 05-09-2013, 11:29 PM   #10358

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-spec View Post
^ 2mpower.....

fckin just got back from a game man, still pissed.... played against some of our buddies out from Surrey who put a team together.....
more than half my team couldn't make it to the game so there was only 5 of us playing the whole game.... got blown out 100-50.... I now know how helpless the Bulls felt the other night....
Yeah, I'd assume you'll get a lot of that 5 guys showing up shit...I don't know too many names from your roster, but I'd assume guys like Bol, Tristan, and Sturgeon aren't exactly the most dependable guys in the world....That said, you got 15 guys on your roster...
Old 05-09-2013, 11:45 PM   #10359

^ Bol and Tristan are our two best players, just sick sick ballers, Bol played Gonzaga and Tristan I think plays college here locally... they couldn't make it tonight though, we actually have 10 guys, some of those names are dudes from last season....

we let a dude go 8-10 from 3 point range in the second half, eight for fucking ten !! Klay Thompson shit man..... instead of going out playin some of my guys arguing one another lettin dudes walk in for dunks for fcks sake... complete collapse a'la Bulls
Old 05-09-2013, 11:48 PM   #10360

Quote:
^ Bol and Tristan are our two best players, just sick sick ballers, Bol played Gonzaga and Tristan I think plays college here locally... they couldn't make it tonight though, we actually have 10 guys, some of those names are dudes from last season....

we let a dude go 8-10 from 3 point range in the second half, eight for fucking ten !! Klay Thompson shit man..... instead of going out playin some of my guys arguing one another lettin dudes walk in for dunks for fcks sake... complete collapse a'la Bulls
Lol, yes, I'm well aware of Bol and Tristan, and I've even played on a team with Tristan before (plays at Trinity btw, and is originally from L.A.)...I'm just saying I wouldn't expect them to show up very much...Have they been on your roster before or is this your first time playing on the same team as them?
Old 05-09-2013, 11:56 PM   #10361

I been playing with most those Bonsor brothas for years, drop ins, leagues... but Tristan just started playing with us the other week

we got a few weak links on our team honestly, like real fckin weak.... talkin silver platter passes and butterfinger results.... I face palmed a few times tonight instead of runnin back on D after makin some passes, like literally, lol
Old 05-10-2013, 12:00 AM   #10362

Quote:
I been playing with most those Bonsor brothas for years, drop ins, leagues... but Tristan just started playing with us the other week

we got a few weak links on our team honestly, like real fckin weak.... talkin silver platter passes and butterfinger results.... I face palmed a few times tonight instead of runnin back on D after makin some passes, like literally, lol
Yeah, that's always tough when you have guys like that lol...Did Tristan or Bol show up for you guys last week or this week?
Old 05-10-2013, 12:06 AM   #10363

^ yea weak links on the court but they your boys off the court so you gotta put'em on, you know how it is... tristan showed out last week dropped like 40, he comes out no problem, was out of the country so he couldnt come tonight.... Bol lives out in like Abotsford or something, if one of our guys picks him up thats when he comes out......

we all goin out to Langley events center monday night for drop in, apparently a huge run like 50+ people come out..... I just moved out to Surrey few months ago so I never been there, grew up close by Bonsor.... I don't know if that semi pro team still plays out of that gym, the Titans of the IBL if I remember correctly, are they still running ??
Old 05-10-2013, 12:08 AM   #10364

Quote:
^ yea weak links on the court but they your boys off the court so you gotta put'em on, you know how it is... tristan showed out last week dropped like 40, he comes out no problem, was out of the country so he couldnt come tonight.... Bol lives out in like Abotsford or something, if one of our guys picks him up thats when he comes out......

we all goin out to Langley events center monday night for drop in, apparently a huge run like 50+ people come out..... I just moved out to Surrey few months ago so I never been there, grew up close by Bonsor.... I don't know if that semi pro team still plays out of that gym, the Titans of the IBL if I remember correctly, are they still running ??
No, Titans shut down their organization.

That's good that they come out then, you guys should be real good then.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:39 AM   #10365

^ yea like you said as long as people come out we'll have a good team.... got your PM I'll ship it out to you when my guy brings me the stuff in about 2 weeks or so

so guys, this Warriors/Spurs series has been (to me anyway) the most exciting playoff series since Bulls/Celtics from a few years ago when Ben Gordon was in his prime
Old 05-10-2013, 09:47 AM   #10366

Yo G-Spec..that kobe (lower merion) jersey you have, where'd you get that one..is it authentic nike? the ones i've seen are usually knockoff crap....

And I agree, this SA/GSW has been very exciting for sure. I'd love to own a Curry rookie jersey or some sort...

Also, have you guys ever bought stuff from the M & N website directly? how's shipping? i assume there'd be duties if shipped to canada

Last edited by 411ken; 05-10-2013 at 10:03 AM.
411ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:49 AM   #10367

I was just checking out the cambie tourney and a guy from NWO something dropped 66pts during their first game lol. .holy fuk... i think they won 135-80
Old 05-10-2013, 10:14 AM   #10368

^ yea that's the best team in the league, some UBC players on it..... few years ago in 09 when I was playing in Kings league a buddy of mine dropped 100 in a game, they just kept feeding him the rock and he was draining 3's

as for the Jersey, I get the Rev 30 jerseys from NBA store directly because those ones there's a lot of fakes out there on eBay and other websites, but these throwback retros they're pretty much all the same as long as you get them from a legit website... the Kobe jersey Nike doesn't sell it officially anymore but yea it's the exact same one Nike was selling years ago when they were on the market, it's basically the factories in Asia making these jerseys never stopped making them when Nike told them too, they're still pumping them out to this day basically...... it's all pretty common, for example my uncle's friend ran a Puma factory for many years and let's say Puma would tell him ok make 10k shirts like this, so what he would do is he'd make 15k shirts send 10k to Puma and sell the other 15k on the black market.... so like, nothing fake about it in that sense, that's the price these companies have to pay when they outsource their factories outside of the Western World becayse they want cheap labor, that shit wouldnt happen if the factories were in the US where it's more controlled

I just PM'd FatalCloud told him I'd order an extra one for him my next order, PM me if you want one too let me know what color and size... my friend in Japan gets me all these jerseys, he imports JDM cars, but always has something on the side going, they get it directly from the factories that make them there in Vietnam, China, etc....
I'm actually waiting for him to get back to me on getting the authentic uniforms that sell for $300 on NBA store, I really wanna pick up a bunch of those, but $300 for one jersey is waaaay too much

Last edited by G-spec; 05-10-2013 at 10:22 AM.
G-spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:40 AM   #10369

^ damn.. 100pts.. that's riidiculous hahaha

any idea of the pricing for a jersey?

And show us a pic of your jersey collection
Old 05-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #10370

Quote:
^ yea that's the best team in the league, some UBC players on it.....
Ehhh....I dunno about that man....Even the guy who dropped 66 isn't THAT good....I dunno how he did it, maybe they were just playing a real shit team, but I wouldn't expect something like that from him...I mean if he dropped 66, I'd think Roopi would've dropped 100 on them if he played that day...
Old 05-10-2013, 01:45 PM   #10371

^ yes true, I'd say when my whole team comes out honestly we're the best team, we got every single position stacked, that's IF they come out every game though

411. I'll post up once I hit around 30 jerseys and complete my collection lol
Posted via RS Mobile
G-spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:49 PM   #10372

Quote:
^ yes true, I'd say when my whole team comes out honestly we're the best team, we got every single position stacked, that's IF they come out every game though

411. I'll post up once I hit around 30 jerseys and complete my collection lol
Posted via RS Mobile
Cool, when should I expect my Miller joizey?
Old 05-10-2013, 04:50 PM   #10373
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
holy shit this game is chippy as fuck...

hahaahahah

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:47 PM   #10374

ballguy, I'll pm you when I receive the shipment so you'll know what day I'm sending it out, probably about 2-3 weeks, that's how long it took last time

so this play here basically sums up our whole game last night man, every single one of us fckin up all night is how you lose by 50.... maybe I should have hit Bulls era Ben Gordon for the money shot there, you know he's good for it.... and my man there has gotta be the ONLY FUCKING GUY IN THE WORLD to be rockin a Greg Oden jersey, not even Greg fckin Oden is rockin a Oden jersey,

Old 05-10-2013, 10:17 PM   #10375

LMFAO, who is that who split the screen there? That you?