REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 06-13-2010, 07:06 PM   #1601
I want to be a person and not an icon.

Thanked 5,286 Times in 892 Posts
GTR!!!!!!!

Grand Theft Rondo!!!
Advertisement
Vale46Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:08 PM   #1602
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

lakers =[
Porschedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:11 PM   #1603
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

FUCK

although i think i saw allen's shot hit the rim, but slow motion clearly shows that it only hit the backboard.

i hope lakers get back all the favourable calls when they are back home.

did you guys see gasol was bleeding since the 3rd? i think it was big baby that scratched him. haha
TRDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:13 PM   #1604
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

this makes for a dramatic game 6

LA wins, the whole place goes crazy. Bos wins, and everyone in LA will go nuts
wuuhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:32 PM   #1605
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not really racist! View Post

Bryant 38 points
Gasol 12
Fisher 9
Odom 8
x 1000000000.. damn.. IMO, I think Odom should be playing more
411ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:41 PM   #1606

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDood View Post
FUCK

although i think i saw allen's shot hit the rim, but slow motion clearly shows that it only hit the backboard.

i hope lakers get back all the favourable calls when they are back home.

did you guys see gasol was bleeding since the 3rd? i think it was big baby that scratched him. haha
I agree, there's definitely some flaws to this replay option they have. Someone tell me how they can review out of bounds call that could affect the game but not this... I'm sure it will be changed by next year

And I saw that! Scratch on the arm and chest lol haha
Old 06-13-2010, 08:16 PM   #1607
Banned (ABWS)

the ball did hit the rim, there are two trajectory lines in the 3rd replay

anyways, all the pressure on LA now, it's still a toss up, the Lakers bigmen play great at home
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:26 PM   #1608
Banned (BBM)

damn yo

kobe was god like in 3rd quarter

cant be stoppped son!!!

sigh....the rest of team were dead..
artest is useless dude

dude cant dribble nor drive properly. Stand and shoot when its open, even that he aint doing tat well

sigh
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 09:01 PM   #1609

fisher didnt show up at all for the past 2 games.

hopefully garnet chokes in LA. he got somw anger problems. lol
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 06-13-2010, 10:00 PM   #1610
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Artest should go make another shitty rap cd....

Laker hater here, but I think they will win the next two.....
Old 06-13-2010, 10:25 PM   #1611
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

^ I'm a laker hater to bro, but I think celts D is too good for lakers to handle, they were forced to take many tough shots, turned the ball over way too many times cuz of the pressure, and wen u got tony allen stuffin gasol, and rondo gettin tip ins over gasol and bynum, shit just aint gna go ur way, it comes down to: offence wins games, defense wins championships! W.e the outcome, we get to watch some entertaining game(s)! And if pierce is shootin well like 2n and the bigs inside keep poundin it like garnett was doin all game, they shud be able to win, but I'm definately not gna count the lakeshow out, kobes proly tossin & turnin in his sleep right now LOL
Posted via RS Mobile
MDMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:45 PM   #1612
My homepage has been set to RS

even being a big lakers fan,i don't think they can pull this off. when boston is on, especially their defence....they're the best team in the league. i feel sorry for kobe. he deserves better.
FatalCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:41 AM   #1613

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post
the ball did hit the rim, there are two trajectory lines in the 3rd replay
It's pretty tough to tell for the refs in real life/real time... In this big of a series, every possession counts. I bet if the refs called it a 24sec, the celts would be furious.

Is the review/replay only for out of bounds play? or can it be used at any other situations?
Old 06-14-2010, 06:56 AM   #1614
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDood View Post
fisher didnt show up at all for the past 2 games.

hopefully garnet chokes in LA. he got somw anger problems. lol
Posted via RS Mobile
fisher did show up, he guarded Allen very well, making him miss the last 18 3pt attempts, pretty damn good if you ask me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411ken View Post
It's pretty tough to tell for the refs in real life/real time... In this big of a series, every possession counts. I bet if the refs called it a 24sec, the celts would be furious.

Is the review/replay only for out of bounds play? or can it be used at any other situations?
i'm sure the refs didn't see the 3rd replay, it can only be used in the last 2 minutes of the game i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDMA View Post
^ I'm a laker hater to bro, but I think celts D is too good for lakers to handle, they were forced to take many tough shots, turned the ball over way too many times cuz of the pressure, and wen u got tony allen stuffin gasol, and rondo gettin tip ins over gasol and bynum, shit just aint gna go ur way, it comes down to: offence wins games, defense wins championships! W.e the outcome, we get to watch some entertaining game(s)! And if pierce is shootin well like 2n and the bigs inside keep poundin it like garnett was doin all game, they shud be able to win, but I'm definately not gna count the lakeshow out, kobes proly tossin & turnin in his sleep right now LOL
Posted via RS Mobile
the Celts D is very good no question, but it's the Lakers defence and toughness that's missing, they can still put out games while playing piss poor offense had they commit to the other half of the game

Kobe giving Rondo that much room? what a joke of a defense, it's not 2008
Pau will play much better at home, same with Bynum, may be, dare i say Odom?
Ron artest cannot guard Pierce, but if it wasn't for him the Lakers probably would have lost to the Thunder, he needs to work on his jumpshot baddd but at least he's not a pussy on the defensive end

you can put a lot of blame on the Lakers offense too, Kobe just wants to take over but that hurts overall, making more tough shots means taking more bad shots, why is he still shooting when he's getting collapsed on? sigh
big men neeeeed touches to get their rhythm and they were the ones carrying Kobe so far in this series

Farmar and Brown completely kill the offensive flow too, they dont know how to run the show, trying to get their own instead of what's good for the team

btw i'm a huge Lakers hater but it's almost sad watching them because they dont have a winning mentality like the Jordanairs, Kobe's gotta trust his teammates it's not 2006, i might even root for the Lakers cause it's that pathetic

that being said, still think it's a 50/50 series, i still think the Lakers have a great chance to pull through, refs tend to favor the home team and Stern would like that too
Old 06-14-2010, 07:08 AM   #1615
Banned (BBM)

hope lakers win at home on the next coming game.
farmer and vuyaichi or watever u spell tat dudes name really cant run shit. once they get the ball they look clueless wat they are doing.

kobe was on fire in 3rd quarter, the dude cant be stopped. straight 15-17 points no miss

insane
Old 06-14-2010, 08:29 AM   #1616
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Someone other then kobe and gosal need to step up for LA. Man when artest has the ball, I cringe now. He can't hit 3's or his freethrows and he's getting torched by Pierce. LA better bring their A game in game 6 or its over. I'm very dissapointed in LA right now. Alot of BS calls this last game especially that bricked Ray allen shot that DID NOT hit the game. The lakers really got screwed there. That ended any chance of them coming back to win. Lakers need to play as a team like they did all season. They just can't depend on kobe and gosal to carry them to the championship. Lamar Odom needs to do something or just sit on the bench.
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:55 AM   #1617
Banned (ABWS)

if the ball didnt hit the rim, it definately hit something other than the backboard
Old 06-14-2010, 09:06 AM   #1618
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotjoint View Post
Someone other then kobe and gosal need to step up for LA. Man when artest has the ball, I cringe now. He can't hit 3's or his freethrows and he's getting torched by Pierce. LA better bring their A game in game 6 or its over. I'm very dissapointed in LA right now. Alot of BS calls this last game especially that bricked Ray allen shot that DID NOT hit the game. The lakers really got screwed there. That ended any chance of them coming back to win. Lakers need to play as a team like they did all season. They just can't depend on kobe and gosal to carry them to the championship. Lamar Odom needs to do something or just sit on the bench.
well said, not just him the other players need to do sth other than watch kobe does his show. They totally got owned by celtics offence
put artest on the bench plz, tat dude cant do jack shit
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-14-2010, 09:07 AM   #1619

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post

i'm sure the refs didn't see the 3rd replay, it can only be used in the last 2 minutes of the game i think

Kobe giving Rondo that much room? what a joke of a defense, it's not 2008
Pau will play much better at home, same with Bynum, may be, dare i say Odom?
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there less than 2 minutes left when that happened? so they should be reviewing it.. whether it hit the rim or not, it should be reviewed by the refs and they have to make a final call.. and we wouldn't be then talking about this... know what i mean...I don't see a difference between out of bounds call and what happened...it involves a possession of ball at a crucial time.

And as for the D, this shows that the lakers are willing to lose to Rondo taking a shot rather than Pierce/Allen/KG. but unfortunately, the other guys can't be guarded right now.

And I think Odom IS capable of playing and scoring in double figures. If u guys noticed, they played pretty well when they had Farmar or fish/Kobe/Odom/Gasol/Artest... They don't need to worry about PERKINS that much
Old 06-14-2010, 09:56 AM   #1620
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,543 Times in 840 Posts
its that stupid paul pierce they need to worry about

making artest's defense look like nothing, hitting mid-range pull-ups over him all night
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:12 AM   #1621
degenerate extraordinaire

boston has past, present and future superstars all in the same line up

I hate lakers, I hate celts but right now I'm cheering for lakers because I hate the celts more. But it's pretty sad to see how the only person that can really do anything is Kobe. Gasol is a world class player but damn is he getting dominated by the celts D.

They have to remember that if any of the celts stars lights it up, it'll be a tough game and it's a team game. Kobe can be fucking amazing, but if his teammates aren't scoring they won't win. Especially not against such a defensive team. They also need to stop getting outrebounded by Rondo
He would step out of his freshly downtown autospa detailed 996 C4s, check out his own reflection in the driverside window out of habit, take off his brand new limited edition D&G aviator sunglasses so the mf can see the fury in his eyes, sashay over to the other guy and then threaten to insert his black leather Savatore Ferragamo loafers into the guys rear-end.
Ikkaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:27 AM   #1622
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmx323 View Post
its that stupid paul pierce they need to worry about

making artest's defense look like nothing, hitting mid-range pull-ups over him all night
ya man artest is trying, but he aint even trying that hard/.

you should see the D kobe is playing at 4th quarter on pierce, now thats real D.

artest is just taking a slack

rondo improved a bit, but im still gonan say this.... HE CANT SHOOT SHIT!
Old 06-14-2010, 10:29 AM   #1623

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN View Post
well said, not just him the other players need to do sth other than watch kobe does his show. They totally got owned by celtics offence
put artest on the bench plz, tat dude cant do jack shit
if artest is on the bench, walton isn't any better. he looks so confused when he's on offense.

artest reminds me of dennis rodman, just that dennis rodman is much cooler and plays with style.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:44 AM   #1624
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Artest just needs to play D and grab rebounds. He shouldnt be trying to score unless he's wide open. Even if he's wide open, I can't depend on him to hit an open 3. Some of his wide open shots are just terrible. Totally agree with 411ken, they should be able to review anything that happens in the game, especially when it has a big impact on the outcome of the game. You can just assume shit happened without proof. All I can say is that I think the Lakers could've tied the game up and forced OT if they actually made the correct call on that Ray Allen airball.
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:51 AM   #1625
Banned (BBM)

^

wonna fil me wtf happened?

i turned off tv when it was 2 minutes left, thought they lose for sure