REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 04-09-2009, 11:31 PM   #51
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsRealAsItGets View Post
Low blow dude. The feet are squeeky clean now
But who knows, its not like I couldn't take a girl for a his/her pedicure if the feet take a turn for the worse
Let's be real Aetios, if you saw this chick you'd be shitting bricks too dawg. If anyone could give an Angel a run for its money it was her. Don't fault me because I manned up but you can laugh at me for getting what amounted as the cold shoulder. Whatever, at least I tried instead of being a pussy.

PS. Since you seem to be so infatuated with my feet why don't I take a closeup picture of them for you

If you believe that was a low blow then you are extremely sensitive, as I was repeating a fact, that YOU had openly stated in a previous post. As well it wasn't meant to be contempuous, you obviously can't take a little harmless teasing.
Your post has proven my point, you assume a lot from very little, which is what you did when trying to pick up this girl. Your brain begins to produce all these different doubts and negative scenarios that you end up believing, when in reality these thoughts are completely not true, in fact it hinders your performance, in anything you do. You responded to my post with an offended-like manner, a lot of people do that when they don't like the truth being told to them, and thats fine, its a natural human reaction.

Take a step back and think about it for a minute.

And I'm glad that you wash your feet now, women place hygiene at the top of their list for datable guys.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:11 AM   #52
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 2,116 Times in 382 Posts
good try man
like everyone says
dont think about it too much
you did try and its whats important

try this next time

"excuse me miss"
StaxBundlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:23 AM   #53
Chinese Guy, Swedish Rides

^ http://www.revscene.net/forums/showp...3&postcount=26

Good job. I'm sure you like to show the world just how awesome your T-shirt is.

'88 245DL Uncle Sven the Swedish Rice Rocket|'95 945T Darth Haul|'82 242GLT B23E Lumpy the Angry Viking|'77 244DL, red/sold|'90 744T C3P-LOL, gold/sold
RS Feedback (46-0-0)
+Kardboard+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:25 AM   #54
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 2,116 Times in 382 Posts
^its just sooo great

best shirt evr

yanno after seeing that shirt i didnt stop saying that line for a week
i was in line at mcdonalds and i got punched in the ear because of it
StaxBundlez is offline   Reply With Quote