REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 06-01-2009, 02:34 PM   #76
Banned (ABWS)

props to supafly for being able to afford such nice cars....but one thing I don't get how do you afford such amazing machines and are still able to post every hour in this thread

from this thread your maturity level seems to be below a 16 yr old

I personally dont like when people drive like jackasses (cutting people off etc) but if all the kid is doing is flooring it from stop light to stop light, I don't really see how that is interfering with anyone elses driving .
Advertisement
Razr is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-01-2009, 04:37 PM   #77
js
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Bottom line is, people drive how ever they want. Lots of jackass drivers out there but what can you do. Just know that you're not one of them.
Are you going to rant about every single of them? Doesn't make a difference nor does it do anything. Give them shit while their on the road and it pretty much ends there. Waste of time letting it drag on and get all worked up about it.
js is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-01-2009, 09:12 PM   #78
My homepage has been set to RS

LOL SUPAFLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNR32_Coupe View Post

i re-read my post from your point of view, and i felt stupid.
that's gold!!! hahaha
Good_KarMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:16 PM   #79
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
This is not a personal attack against supafly or anyone in this thread but I really don't understand why people start throwing up their everyday, run of the mill luxury cars, I mean shit this forum and other local Vancouver forums have members with cars that will make a fleet of BMWs or Mercedes look like a bunch of Honda's. And for the guys putting other people down because they drive a "rice bucket", i'm sure you would feel like shit when some guy pulls up in a real exotic and puts you down.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:16 AM   #80
I bringith the lowerballerith

^what he means is that

its like someone in an enzo saying look at that fag driving a cls amg thinking hes so baller talking about how his brakes cost more than someones rims. what an ignorant person. and then one of the friends in a c4s can say he has another clk as DD and other cars in the garage that are cool. and then the enzo can say, am i supposed to be impressed or someting?

how would u feel?
geeknerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:47 AM   #81
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

you know, if that other guy didnt chime in with his 2cents, this thread wouldn't take such a dive....i would have have just left it as is...and be done with it...The only reason why i posted this thread was because i KNEW that guy was on here...hoping he would chime in...

but bennydub604 had to go and defend his buddy, so i figured this is revscene, there hasn't been much going on at the moment lets see what this guy has to say for defending stoplight racers..lets push all his buttons and see what kind of shit it will stir up..

to sum it all up, i think we all need to chill out...sure i used to drive a honda.. i never dissed anyones car... i actually posted that i admired his car. I only refered to him as a ricer because of his actions; You guys need to understand that.

The reason why i pulled the BBK card was because that one guy stated that the itr was modded with bling bling etc...nobody cares...just like how nobody cares about my mods or cars...

relax guys, its revscene.....not a group hug center.
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:51 AM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by js View Post
Hey supafly, how come you're such a revscene whore if you hate ricers so much? I don't understand why you're in here. Revscene is full of people who have modded "rice jap mobiles"
Didn't you use to have one too? Or did you mod it and never put the foot on the accelerator.

you need to do some more reading.. never said i hate jap cars...i just hate people who driver like ricers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by js View Post
Bottom line is, people drive how ever they want. Lots of jackass drivers out there but what can you do. Just know that you're not one of them.
Are you going to rant about every single of them? Doesn't make a difference nor does it do anything. Give them shit while their on the road and it pretty much ends there. Waste of time letting it drag on and get all worked up about it.
exactly, but i only posted because i know this guy browses the forums....if it was some regular stock car, i wouldnt bother.
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Old 06-02-2009, 06:53 AM   #83

Old 06-02-2009, 07:47 AM   #84
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
i could careless about how fast his car is....i can brag about how fast my car is too...but atleast i dont try to show it off by cutting in and out of traffic, and trying to appear fast infront of a group of high end euros/motorbikes that are ACTUALLY FAST..

Quote:
If you havent noticed, people who have fast cars, don't usually need to prove to other drivers that they own a fast car....its the child-minded assholes whom usually drive hondas/mustangs/camaros (economy~lowend cars) etc...that have to prove that their car has some balls to get street respect...
Perhaps you missed the Ferrari street chase, or have never seen the Lambos/Ferraris and Porsches rip up the SeaToSky hwy. I saw a R8 doing well over 140 on Burrard bridge on Sun.

Don't pretend expensive car owners never open up their rides. Since they own expensive cars, what do they have to prove other than they are selfish assholes?

---

We get it, some asshole was driving an ITR like an idoit, we didn't need your snotty attitude about luxury cars, he shouldn't be driving like an idiot around anyone regardless if its a minivan or Ferrari.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:49 AM   #85
Banned (ABWS)

I love this thread, Supafly being called out for the snot-nosed arrogant ******* he is!

<subscribed>
Old 06-02-2009, 07:57 AM   #86
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor192 View Post
I love this thread, Supafly being called out for the snot-nosed arrogant ******* he is!

<subscribed>
Translation: Yippee! I'm not the forum clown in this thread! Hurray!

<subscribed in order to raise self-esteem>
BNR32_Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:36 AM   #87
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,420 Times in 669 Posts
i saw a white itr with red rims the other day on rupert. he didnt drive like a fag.
shenmecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:46 AM   #88

Quote:

<subscribed>
Old 06-02-2009, 09:03 AM   #89
Rs has made me the man i am today!

I think it's a bit too much to make a new thread to call the guys "Fags" for flooring their car. What did the passenger do to be named a fag too?

Grow up.
Dinan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:28 AM   #90
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,035 Times in 548 Posts
haha.. ya.. feel sry for the passenger LMAO..
dark0821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:33 PM   #91
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

LOL.. this thread is awesome!!!
PaChiLa Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:43 PM   #92
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,802 Times in 3,898 Posts
this reminds me of the thread where supafly was putting down a civic owner b/c he had a band-aid decal.

oh and his internet run-in with a 40 YO nammer who threatened to kill him.

Maturity level in your threads are full of win.

Oh, you're gonna call me a fag ricer for having a honda in my avatar?
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:02 AM   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchyzero View Post
this reminds me of the thread where supafly was putting down a civic owner b/c he had a band-aid decal.

oh and his internet run-in with a 40 YO nammer who threatened to kill him.

Maturity level in your threads are full of win.

Oh, you're gonna call me a fag ricer for having a honda in my avatar?
lol...i remember those days too....

that guy with the HUGE and i mean HUGE PINK band-aid sticker is full of wild rice...his rims with stretched tires on a civic are fugly...in my honest opinion..

and that other guy from VX..hahaha, that guy is just off the charts...

as for your avatar?...buddy are you joking me?...do you have a reading comprehension problem?...
Old 06-03-2009, 08:13 AM   #94
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
lol...i remember those days too....

that guy with the HUGE and i mean HUGE PINK band-aid sticker is full of wild rice...his rims with stretched tires on a civic are fugly...in my honest opinion..

and that other guy from VX..hahaha, that guy is just off the charts...

as for your avatar?...buddy are you joking me?...do you have a reading comprehension problem?...
i think you need a huge, and i mean HUGE PINK band-aid sticker after getting burned so hard in this thread
BNR32_Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:13 AM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNR32_Coupe View Post
i think you need a huge, and i mean HUGE PINK band-aid sticker after getting burned so hard in this thread
haha sure, i'll take it...but i can make 100% sure that i wont put it on my car.

heh, when you post on the net, shooting yourself in the foot can happen sometimes..
Old 06-04-2009, 01:18 AM   #96
Kick' In' Duh' Bass

Thanked 1,692 Times in 405 Posts
How many civics are there with HUGE BAND AID STICKERS??? i think i made a thread about one of them before hmmmm
-EuroRSN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:00 PM   #97
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
heh, when you're a snooty arsehole on the net, shooting yourself in the foot can happen most times..
Fixed for truth
Old 06-05-2009, 06:16 AM   #98

Quote:
Fixed for truth

You're not to far away either......actually i think you're floating in the same boat as me.......you're a snooty know-it-all asshole that lives on the westside.
btw, how come you don't post on mbworld?

Last edited by Supafly; 06-05-2009 at 06:22 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:23 AM   #99
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Quote:
first off, cutting through high traffic areas while your muffler vibration is creating ripples in my open coffee mug isn't considered fun to civilized people who share the road; Maybe to the typical underaged and child-minded racer...

i could careless about how fast his car is....i can brag about how fast my car is too...but atleast i dont try to show it off by cutting in and out of traffic, and trying to appear fast infront of a group of high end euros/motorbikes that are ACTUALLY FAST..

If you havent noticed, people who have fast cars, don't usually need to prove to other drivers that they own a fast car....its the child-minded assholes whom usually drive hondas/mustangs/camaros (economy~lowend cars) etc...that have to prove that their car has some balls to get street respect...
I feelin' for you man. That's true about big HP cars drive more slowly and in more mature driving rather than some grade 12 kid in his civic si with fart can and ebay intake.

When I drive my supra all these kids in civics and integras wants to race. But what's the point? I think they just want to listen my BOV!lol.
I remember about 3-4 years ago I think i was one of these kids who just wanted to race anything on the road no matter what, but then it gets boring and if you smart you realize that you if get caught you will lose everything car, driver license etc.

By the end of the day it doesnt matter what car you drive it how you drive it.
Cossack is offline   Reply With Quote