REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2009, 08:44 AM   #51
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Supafly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: VanCity/HCMC/HK
Posts: 4,760
Thanked 694 Times in 235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennydub604 View Post


and sir he wasn't street racing anyone. but i'm not going to argue about that. it's anyone's words right now.
this is the point....you WERE NOT THERE....but you talk as if you were.
also bragging about his uber cool 4 point whatever gear ratio transmission....nobody gives a shit.

The thread states that 2 fags were rippin it on lougheed hiway....then you chime in with your 2cents defending him, even though you WERE NOT there...
I saw it, therefore i posted a thread about it, hoping he will chime in..
you make me laugh.
Advertisement
__________________
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:58 AM   #52
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Abbotsford
Posts: 2,539
Thanked 1,214 Times in 388 Posts
I'm not here to argue, because I have a soft spot for Mercedes. There was a CLS63 at the track a few weeks ago running mid 13's. Quick for the size. That time slip you posted is quick but a 2.0 60 foot on street tires, is VERY hard to believe. I have nothing against anyone in here, in fact if anything that ITR will be totalled within a month. Custom tranny? Give me a break. ITR's are not quick, and he was wrong. Rip on the high way, rip downtown late at night if you wanna hear VTEC bounce off the walls.
cdizzle_996 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:00 AM   #53
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Supafly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: VanCity/HCMC/HK
Posts: 4,760
Thanked 694 Times in 235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdizzle_996 View Post
I'm not here to argue, because I have a soft spot for Mercedes. There was a CLS63 at the track a few weeks ago running mid 13's. Quick for the size. That time slip you posted is quick but a 2.0 60 foot on street tires, is VERY hard to believe. I have nothing against anyone in here, in fact if anything that ITR will be totalled within a month. Custom tranny? Give me a break. ITR's are not quick, and he was wrong. Rip on the high way, rip downtown late at night if you wanna hear VTEC bounce off the walls.

niether am i. I just wanted facts here..
It was just a typical internet discussion.

I think it could be done....with a good set of tires, sprintbooster and a good driver...theres a lot of factors that can adjust the 1/4 times...but i have looked on many sites, and the avg seems to be around 12.5~12.8 or so...maybe that driver just sucked..haha
__________________
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:14 AM   #54
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Shaugnessy
Posts: 2,610
Thanked 480 Times in 167 Posts
supafly i think i spotted a CLK, porsche c4s, and 2 bikes heading towards iona beach in richmond by the airport this weekend. was that you guys?
BNR32_Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 04:47 PM   #55
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 376
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
wow a typical 18 yr old ricer, with a ricer attitude. you belong on VancouverCivics or some other ricer rocket club...

Your insult lacks and your logic is truely flawed...you need to seek a better forum to brag about you buddys "wahhhh ITR so fast lah...4.104859381 gear transmission" with 140ft lbs of torque....

bottom line = You're a cum snorting/ ball sack sweat licking chump, and your buddy is a combination of you and the shithead who sold him a "proformance" tranny so he can do stoplight - stoplight racing in lightning speed ...



you're too funny...its making my morning enjoyable.

No means to disrespect anyone but how do you differ your self from the 18 yr old poor civic low end mustang bla bla bla kiddo when you sound like a E thug sitting behind your computer and typing in to your little keyboard all this lame nonsense. I can almost visualize you popping your artery while typing this stuff out loool. For god sakes, any mature individual would just shake there head and let it go. Plenty of kids in the world, you were once too give it a break. That comment about people driving low end simply makes yourself look ignorant. I mean common we all know a lot of people have more than one car... who knows some kiddo rolling in a ITR might also have a freaking lambo!

Chill out , go meditate or jerk off since you like cum and balls so much.
Being so lame and cocky on here, jesus you might just nick of the wrong crew.... shit you better not post any pics of your car up you might just get targeted loool. Next thing you know you wake up in the morning with a bunch of kids doing a BUKKAE on your car, cumming all over your car.
Niggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:36 PM   #56
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Supafly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: VanCity/HCMC/HK
Posts: 4,760
Thanked 694 Times in 235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niggy View Post
No means to disrespect anyone but how do you differ your self from the 18 yr old poor civic low end mustang bla bla bla kiddo when you sound like a E thug sitting behind your computer and typing in to your little keyboard all this lame nonsense. I can almost visualize you popping your artery while typing this stuff out loool. For god sakes, any mature individual would just shake there head and let it go. Plenty of kids in the world, you were once too give it a break. That comment about people driving low end simply makes yourself look ignorant. I mean common we all know a lot of people have more than one car... who knows some kiddo rolling in a ITR might also have a freaking lambo!

Chill out , go meditate or jerk off since you like cum and balls so much.
Being so lame and cocky on here, jesus you might just nick of the wrong crew.... shit you better not post any pics of your car up you might just get targeted loool. Next thing you know you wake up in the morning with a bunch of kids doing a BUKKAE on your car, cumming all over your car.
relax....lol
its the joy of typing on the internet. don't take it personally. Its just verbal diarreah...and theres plenty of pics of my cars on RS...just search for them.
Target my car?...haha.. that i will challenge.
__________________
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:01 AM   #57
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 13
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennydub604 View Post
you sir need some skills.

i've been driving for 9 years legally and i've not once gotten into an accident.
If you read again i said, only ones out of 8 times it was me driving.
Gogolinskiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:51 AM   #58
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 376
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
relax....lol
its the joy of typing on the internet. don't take it personally. Its just verbal diarreah...and theres plenty of pics of my cars on RS...just search for them.
Target my car?...haha.. that i will challenge.

If your up for it, hey bukkae on a car could be a new style of porn. Im sick of watching women being cumed on .... cumming on car is hotter for me.

Make sure when they come and do it, tape it post it online you might be approached by a porn company. loooooool
Niggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:05 AM   #59
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: burnaby
Posts: 1,871
Thanked 471 Times in 151 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
relax....lol
its the joy of typing on the internet. don't take it personally. Its just verbal diarreah...and theres plenty of pics of my cars on RS...just search for them.
Target my car?...haha.. that i will challenge.
you talk big and try to be the mature anti-ricer, but you continue to act like a fucking child. you went with big red letters for fucks sakes.

that shit is just as "faggy" as being a stereotypical teen aged ricer. dO YoU alSo TypE lIKe d15? "cum snorting ball licking?" that shit wasn't funny when i was 12. it sure as hell isn't funny now.

every fucking idiot thinks they are jay-z. 30 is not the new 20 and having money doesn't mean you are grown up. it just means you have more money.
__________________
Feedback 24-0-0
Hot Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:42 AM   #60
Moderator
 
CanadaGoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: here & there
Posts: 4,654
Thanked 298 Times in 131 Posts
How can someone with a CLS63 AMG let two kids in their Integra type R, zooming from stoplight to stoplight, get their panties in such a bunch???

Now I've seen it all

And did someone just threaten to jizz on Supaflys car....wtf LOL
__________________
Moderator
Vancouver Automotive Chat | Vancouver Off-Topic
__________________

REVscene.net - Vancouver's #1 Automotive Forum and Classified's Site!

Interested in advertising with REVSCENE? Join our roster of Brian Jessel BMW, EBISU Robson, Blitz Gear, Soundworks, and dozens of the Lower Mainlands BUSIEST and most SUCCESSFUL small and medium businesses! Let us take you to the next level with our Incredibly affordable and effective packages Advertisement@revscene.net
CanadaGoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:19 AM   #61
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Supafly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: VanCity/HCMC/HK
Posts: 4,760
Thanked 694 Times in 235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niggy View Post
If your up for it, hey bukkae on a car could be a new style of porn. Im sick of watching women being cumed on .... cumming on car is hotter for me.

Make sure when they come and do it, tape it post it online you might be approached by a porn company. loooooool
haha then i can say my car is a slut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Karl View Post
you talk big and try to be the mature anti-ricer, but you continue to act like a fucking child. you went with big red letters for fucks sakes.

that shit is just as "faggy" as being a stereotypical teen aged ricer. dO YoU alSo TypE lIKe d15? "cum snorting ball licking?" that shit wasn't funny when i was 12. it sure as hell isn't funny now.

every fucking idiot thinks they are jay-z. 30 is not the new 20 and having money doesn't mean you are grown up. it just means you have more money.
bitch please.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by E N D L E S S View Post
How can someone with a CLS63 AMG let two kids in their Integra type R, zooming from stoplight to stoplight, get their panties in such a bunch???

Now I've seen it all

And did someone just threaten to jizz on Supaflys car....wtf LOL

lol, revscene at its finest.
__________________
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:28 AM   #62
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 376
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by E N D L E S S View Post
How can someone with a CLS63 AMG let two kids in their Integra type R, zooming from stoplight to stoplight, get their panties in such a bunch???

Now I've seen it all

And did someone just threaten to jizz on Supaflys car....wtf LOL

Hey, what feels better than going around the parking lot and having the ability to say, yes I cummed on that bitch ... and yea this one and that red one over there with the rims... and this one ... i cummed inside too...

I do that when i walk in the clubs already , now the parking lot behind it is awaiting me.
Niggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:58 AM   #63
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Shaugnessy
Posts: 2,610
Thanked 480 Times in 167 Posts
hey supafly you didn't answer my question. it seems that this group was you guys, so it's pretty contradictory to condemn an ITR guy for ripping it when your lil posse was ripping it to iona beach. btw there were a lot of cops there, did you slow down in time?
BNR32_Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:30 PM   #64
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Supafly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: VanCity/HCMC/HK
Posts: 4,760
Thanked 694 Times in 235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNR32_Coupe View Post
hey supafly you didn't answer my question. it seems that this group was you guys, so it's pretty contradictory to condemn an ITR guy for ripping it when your lil posse was ripping it to iona beach. btw there were a lot of cops there, did you slow down in time?
hey sorry, i missed your post. No, i was not there that day and I don't know who they are ...I drive a white newer gen CLK... pretty bold to assume that its me...
__________________
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:16 PM   #65
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Shaugnessy
Posts: 2,610
Thanked 480 Times in 167 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
hey sorry, i missed your post. No, i was not there that day and I don't know who they are ...I drive a white newer gen CLK... pretty bold to assume that its me...
how is it bold.. i saw the exact same combination of cars and bikes you were talking about. looks like a duck, quacks, has a beak, feathers, isn't a loon, then it's a duck! doesn't that make sense? fair enough it wasn't you, but calling that assumption bold is a far stretch..
BNR32_Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 11:02 AM   #66
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: surrey
Posts: 583
Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts
^BNR32_Coupe LOL that made me chuckle.

the stuff that is going in here is hilarious. speeding through rush hour traffic is wrong and unsafe. we get it. how hard is that to say without childish name calling?

Supafly you owned a modified civic. now you're making fun of so called "ricers" in an forum which is dominated by japanese imports. you drive a mercedes now eh? big time cool +1
SRTOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:55 PM   #67
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Supafly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: VanCity/HCMC/HK
Posts: 4,760
Thanked 694 Times in 235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNR32_Coupe View Post
how is it bold.. i saw the exact same combination of cars and bikes you were talking about. looks like a duck, quacks, has a beak, feathers, isn't a loon, then it's a duck! doesn't that make sense? fair enough it wasn't you, but calling that assumption bold is a far stretch..
well, there are many CLKs, C4s, Bikes kicking around in groups.....sure i fitted the description, but you had no idea, you are just assuming because i never replied to your post....
re-read your post from my point of view....then tell me about contradicting and far stretch.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SRTOY View Post

Supafly you owned a modified civic. now you're making fun of so called "ricers" in an forum which is dominated by japanese imports. you drive a mercedes now eh? big time cool +1
if you re-read the entire thread, the reason why i pulled the "ricer" card was because he was driving like a stereotyped street racer...not because of the way his car looked.....theres a diffrence between a hardparker and a ricer...
check the first post...it clearly states that i was admiring his car until he decides to beat the wind in a traffic light race.

edit: yeah, i drive a mercedes, whats your point?...i have a few other garaged cars too...and yes i think my cars are pretty cool.
__________________
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:03 PM   #68
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
cruz-in's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,023
Thanked 420 Times in 116 Posts
point is..... regardless if he was "testing" whatever part he had or showing off, it wasnt necessary and it was dangerous.

like some other guy said. if he goes to a track, he has all the time in the world to play with his car there.

cuz i dont want the cops pulling over all modified cars because guys decide to show off and wrap their cars into poles.

**sigh*
cruz-in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:44 AM   #69
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Shaugnessy
Posts: 2,610
Thanked 480 Times in 167 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
well, there are many CLKs, C4s, Bikes kicking around in groups.....sure i fitted the description, but you had no idea, you are just assuming because i never replied to your post....
re-read your post from my point of view....then tell me about contradicting and far stretch.
are you acting stupid on purpose to be funny? thats like saying "oh there could be plenty of 2 eg civics, 3 porsche's, and 5 gsx-r groups in the lower mainland." you know how many cars there are in the world? there's practically an infinite combination of grouped cars in the world, let alone adding some bikes into the equation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
re-read your post from my point of view....then tell me about contradicting and far stretch.
i re-read my post from your point of view, and i felt stupid.
BNR32_Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:00 AM   #70
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Supafly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: VanCity/HCMC/HK
Posts: 4,760
Thanked 694 Times in 235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNR32_Coupe View Post
are you acting stupid on purpose to be funny? thats like saying "oh there could be plenty of 2 eg civics, 3 porsche's, and 5 gsx-r groups in the lower mainland." you know how many cars there are in the world? there's practically an infinite combination of grouped cars in the world, let alone adding some bikes into the equation


i re-read my post from your point of view, and i felt stupid.

lol...whatever man.. you win.
the point of this thread has already ended...you are just beating a dead horse.
__________________
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:35 PM   #71
My homepage has been set to RS
 
dark0821's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Van604
Posts: 2,058
Thanked 751 Times in 231 Posts
lol.. this is kinda entertaining..
dark0821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:45 PM   #72
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Abbotsford
Posts: 2,539
Thanked 1,214 Times in 388 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark0821 View Post
lol.. this is kinda entertaining..


Little late brotha.
cdizzle_996 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:14 PM   #73
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
too_slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 3,961
Thanked 362 Times in 161 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
lol...whatever man.. you win.
the point of this thread has already ended...you are just beating a dead horse.

so how did your used clk 320 turn into cls 63 over night?
__________________
2011 VW Tiguan Highline 4Motion (Canada)

2013 Lexus IS350 F-Sport (Melbourne)
too_slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:31 PM   #74
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Supafly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: VanCity/HCMC/HK
Posts: 4,760
Thanked 694 Times in 235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by too_slow View Post
so how did your used clk 320 turn into cls 63 over night?
its called having several cars in the household...i never said i only had a CLK...read above posts.
__________________
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:58 PM   #75
js
Everyone wants a piece of R S...
 
js's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: vancouver
Posts: 372
Thanked 14 Times in 3 Posts
Hey supafly, how come you're such a revscene whore if you hate ricers so much? I don't understand why you're in here. Revscene is full of people who have modded "rice jap mobiles"
Didn't you use to have one too? Or did you mod it and never put the foot on the accelerator.
js is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net