REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 05-19-2009, 06:45 AM   #26
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
haha are you done licking the sweat dripping from his balls on your chin?...you should try snorting his cum through your nose.. i heard it revitalizes ur senses according to his buddy who sat in the passenger seat.
Your total post consists of

I don't care if your friend has this or that...he is a FAG for ripping on a busy street...
No matter how much money or mods dumped into his rocket, its still another car to everyone else on the road. The city hiways is not his personal race track. I hope that fag blows his tranny, or has his car stolen.

edit: i just noticed

haha, my stock brake job (4 rotors / 4pads) is worth more than his rotas/advans rims and 4 tires....:

does it seem like we care if we rip it around on the streets or not?
i certainly don't care and neither does him or his friend.

and what you just wrote is

you seem like the type who just struts around in the car his mom bought for him. i see she did her fair share of ball licking to earn it and what does she do but BLOW it on a son who's a douche.

who the hell cares if your stock brake job costs more than his rims or 4 tires or his left nut. when are you ever going to use the full potential of it? probably never. i see why you might need it. chinese drivers can't drive. so they need all the brake force they can get.
Advertisement
2000 Acura Integra Type R (DC2-R) w/ JDM front end- sold
1991 Nissan 240sx - sold
1993 civic si -sold
2011 Audi A4 (B8) -sold
2012 Subaru WRX STi - daily driver
bennydub604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:03 AM   #27
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennydub604 View Post
does it seem like we care if we rip it around on the streets or not?
i certainly don't care and neither does him or his friend.

and what you just wrote is

you seem like the type who just struts around in the car his mom bought for him. i see she did her fair share of ball licking to earn it and what does she do but BLOW it on a son who's a douche.

who the hell cares if your stock brake job costs more than his rims or 4 tires or his left nut. when are you ever going to use the full potential of it? probably never. i see why you might need it. chinese drivers can't drive. so they need all the brake force they can get.

wow a typical 18 yr old ricer, with a ricer attitude. you belong on VancouverCivics or some other ricer rocket club...

Your insult lacks and your logic is truely flawed...you need to seek a better forum to brag about you buddys "wahhhh ITR so fast lah...4.104859381 gear transmission" with 140ft lbs of torque....

bottom line = You're a cum snorting/ ball sack sweat licking chump, and your buddy is a combination of you and the shithead who sold him a "proformance" tranny so he can do stoplight - stoplight racing in lightning speed ...

you're too funny...its making my morning enjoyable.
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:12 AM   #28
RS controls my life!

wow i like this thread
RenoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:34 AM   #29
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

So your buddy has Advan's in his garage? White ITR? Car built up? Are these his Advans?

If they are.....my goodness you just put yourself in a big hole.
vo_hantu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:52 AM   #30
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
first off, cutting through high traffic areas while your muffler vibration is creating ripples in my open coffee mug isn't considered fun to civilized people who share the road; Maybe to the typical underaged and child-minded racer...

i could careless about how fast his car is....i can brag about how fast my car is too...but atleast i dont try to show it off by cutting in and out of traffic, and trying to appear fast infront of a group of high end euros/motorbikes that are ACTUALLY FAST..

If you havent noticed, people who have fast cars, don't usually need to prove to other drivers that they own a fast car....its the child-minded assholes whom usually drive hondas/mustangs/camaros (economy~lowend cars) etc...that have to prove that their car has some balls to get street respect...

lol, the only thing they get is laughter and anger from others who share the road. These are also the people who complain when the police pull them over for altezzas and "blue" HIDs...

im not too sure, the guy that i saw seem to be a bit lower.... do you have a pic of the rear?...

the "ricer" had a spoon sticker on the back above the exhaust, and shaved his rear emblems...
Are you reading what you are saying? you sound really ignorant and cockey right now. "Hey man, this guys an idiot trying to show off infront of our expensive king shit euros cause he feels less than us cause my brakes cost more than your whole set up, and my car is well, its expensive and its uh european and its ACTUALLY fast."

Way to stereotype to, although from the way you talk, sounds like you are right at home sitting in whatever cock vehicle you drive.
Shafto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:10 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafto View Post
although from the way you talk, sounds like you are right at home sitting in whatever cock vehicle you drive.
why thank you. ..actually, Jeremy Clarkson calls us euro drivers "cocks"..haha

edit:

I bet you drive a Honda/Acura rice rocket too right?......am i right or am i right?...
so typical, a ricer defends another ricer...good job sucka.
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Old 05-19-2009, 09:12 AM   #32
Need to Seek Professional Help

Hello, Fight Club? Table for two please.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:31 PM   #33
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,538 Times in 495 Posts
I drive a "Rice rocket" but its quicker than your "Euro"
cdizzle_996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:31 PM   #34
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vo_hantu View Post
So your buddy has Advan's in his garage? White ITR? Car built up? Are these his Advans?

Assuming it's the same guy bennydub is talking about, the wheels are gold and not white.
M-tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:33 PM   #35
I am on the internets

Quote:
why thank you. ..actually, Jeremy Clarkson calls us euro drivers "cocks"..haha

edit:

I bet you drive a Honda/Acura rice rocket too right?......am i right or am i right?...
so typical, a ricer defends another ricer...good job sucka.
hey hey hey

he calls Audi drivers, cocks.
So, please, a little respect for BMW.
maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:09 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by vo_hantu View Post

lol no they're not. where did you get that anyway?
1991 Nissan 240sx - sold
1993 civic si -sold
2011 Audi A4 (B8) -sold
Old 05-19-2009, 07:21 PM   #37

Quote:
wow a typical 18 yr old ricer, with a ricer attitude. you belong on VancouverCivics or some other ricer rocket club...

Your insult lacks and your logic is truely flawed...you need to seek a better forum to brag about you buddys "wahhhh ITR so fast lah...4.104859381 gear transmission" with 140ft lbs of torque....

bottom line = You're a cum snorting/ ball sack sweat licking chump, and your buddy is a combination of you and the shithead who sold him a "proformance" tranny so he can do stoplight - stoplight racing in lightning speed ...

you're too funny...its making my morning enjoyable.
so what if i was an 18 yr old kid? you're no better. sitting there bragging about your big brake kit that you never use. no i'm not a ricer. all my cars were sleepers minus the gt-r i had which could probably outperform your car any day of the week.

the itr douche does mission on the weekends. he was just testing out the tranny. he probably wasn't even driving that bad. you were probably blowing it out of proportion just to have something to talk about because you were tired of playing with your cock.

so how do you drive your car? i am guessing it's an amg with ample amounts of power. you make it sound like you don't drive fast like that itr nut job. why do you need that much power anyway? are you those guys that douche up robson street?
1991 Nissan 240sx - sold
1993 civic si -sold
2011 Audi A4 (B8) -sold
Old 05-19-2009, 07:48 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdizzle_996 View Post
I drive a "Rice rocket" but its quicker than your "Euro"
unless your rocket puts out aprox. 460whp...i bet its a little shy of my euro...

atleast my car has full interior which is comfortable compared to a tin can which rattles on every single pebble on the road.

Quote:
so what if i was an 18 yr old kid? you're no better. sitting there bragging about your big brake kit that you never use. no i'm not a ricer. all my cars were sleepers minus the gt-r i had which could probably outperform your car any day of the week.
refer to above reply...also the key word in this, is HAD...therefore you are a HAS BEEN...therefore making you an idiot.

Quote:

the itr douche does mission on the weekends. he was just testing out the tranny. he probably wasn't even driving that bad. you were probably blowing it out of proportion just to have something to talk about because you were tired of playing with your cock.

so how do you drive your car? i am guessing it's an amg with ample amounts of power. you make it sound like you don't drive fast like that itr nut job. why do you need that much power anyway? are you those guys that douche up robson street?
lol, you must really like the taste of his cum.
haha, i could careless if he tracks his car at mission...testing his cool car on the hiway with shitloads of traffic isn't the smartest thing to do.

its one thing to rip it at 2am....and another when you rip it at 6pm in the middle of rush hour...

When the day you grow up past the age of 21, you will understand how much of a ricer you really are...till then, i'll just leave as is...

you = ricer, and your buddy is a fag.

I do drive fast, only when traffic is obsolete and weather permits,atleast i know the only person i will put in harms way would be myself, a 4000lb car and the dirt...theres a time and place for everything...a busy lougheed hiway is NOT the place...let me adress the point again as you seem not get the point, you are a ricer for protecting a "street racer" and your buddy is a FAG....you should direct your cool buddy to this thread...

i rather speak to him providing he has a bit more of logic than you....

a ricer will always protect another ricer...its true, you belong on Vancouvercivics...

edit: ohh, one more thing, i bought my car for the comfort, its just ironic it has a motor 3x the size of yours and STOCK BB on it.

Last edited by Supafly; 05-19-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:54 PM   #39
My homepage has been set to RS

wow
this conversation is hard gay
Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #40
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
unless your rocket puts out aprox. 460whp...i bet its a little shy of my euro...

atleast my car has full interior which is comfortable compared to a tin can which rattles on every single pebble on the road.

refer to above reply...also the key word in this, is HAD...therefore you are a HAS BEEN...therefore making you an idiot.

haha, i could careless if he tracks his car at mission...testing his cool car on the hiway with shitloads of traffic isn't the smartest thing to do.

its one thing to rip it at 2am....and another when you rip it at 6pm in the middle of rush hour...

When the day you grow up past the age of 21, you will understand how much of a ricer you really are...till then, i'll just leave as is...

I do drive fast, only when traffic is obsolete and weather permits,atleast i know the only person i will put in harms way would be myself, a 4000lb car and the dirt...theres a time and place for everything...a busy lougheed hiway is NOT the place...let me adress the point again as you seem not get the point, you are a ricer for protecting a "street racer" and your buddy is a FAG....you should direct your cool buddy to this thread...

a ricer will always protect another ricer...its true, you belong on Vancouvercivics...

edit: ohh, one more thing, i bought my car for the comfort, its just ironic it has a motor 3x the size of yours and STOCK BB on it.
Ah you got me, I am a 100% completely certified ricer. I have shitloads of uber upgrades including a sony deck and the rest is upgraded with OEM.

Anyways, since I am a ricer and everyone else that does not drive AMG are, you dont belong here, you are too good for us and belong on a forum for higher people, people who can talk about how awsome there cars are and how much money there brake pads are worth.....Shit maybe i should go buy some 5grand brake pads and get some respect from you people.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:12 PM   #41
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Quote:

I do drive fast, only when traffic is obsolete and weather permits,atleast i know the only person i will put in harms way would be myself, a 4000lb car and the dirt...theres a time and place for everything...a busy lougheed hiway is NOT the place...
I dont really care about the point of the topic,but i "surelly" agree with Supafly...My 8 (1 time me driving) accindents proven to me even at 3 am in the city you will still find a poll or a car to kiss!
Gogolinskiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:26 PM   #42
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

wow... this thread is full of lose...

i wish stupidity hurt like brain-freeze
Spy228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:34 PM   #43

Quote:

ohhh a has been? wow. did you come up with that yourself? i congratulate you!
i also had a few other cars after that mcdouche... hmm doesn't it ever occur to you that i may have gotten bored of my cars? and have other bigger things to pursue?

you don't think he knows it's not the smartest thing to do? i think that logic went out the window when he started modifying his cars don't you think?

and who the hell cares how big your motor is when you can still get spanked by 4 bangers that cost less than half your price tag. some people want comfort and some want performance... you sir are a douche who upgrades to amg without the need. i'm sure there are other models out there for cheaper that have the same comfort level.

you= e-tarded e-bully driving his oh so big and heavy ass 4000 lb amg...

no wonder you need those big ass brakes... your vehicle is heavier than a dodge caravan....

maybe that's why you need to wait till traffic and weather are clear before you do anything because with that much weight... it takes a lot of stopping power to change the momentum of that big ass boat. you have about 1500 lbs on the itr....

and sir he wasn't street racing anyone. but i'm not going to argue about that. it's anyone's words right now.
1991 Nissan 240sx - sold
1993 civic si -sold
2011 Audi A4 (B8) -sold
Old 05-19-2009, 09:36 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogolinskiy View Post
I dont really care about the point of the topic,but i "surelly" agree with Supafly...My 8 (1 time me driving) accindents proven to me even at 3 am in the city you will still find a poll or a car to kiss!
you sir need some skills.

i've been driving for 9 years legally and i've not once gotten into an accident.
1991 Nissan 240sx - sold
1993 civic si -sold
2011 Audi A4 (B8) -sold
Old 05-19-2009, 09:50 PM   #45
I am on the internets

haha... supafly went a bit overboard :P
maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:05 PM   #46
I am Hook'd on RS

id say so. never take personal stuff into the matter, makes things worse.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:16 PM   #47
HELP ME PLS!!!

too much reading in this thread
Last edited by sexyaccord on 69-69-6969 at 69:69 PM
sexyaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:05 AM   #48
Banned (ABWS)

rims were off my car. some dude bought them lol
Niggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:09 AM   #49
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,538 Times in 495 Posts
Quote:

I doubt your 4000lbs Euro is running low 12's, getting 500 km to a tank, and yes I have full interior.
cdizzle_996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:26 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdizzle_996 View Post
I doubt your 4000lbs Euro is running low 12's, getting 500 km to a tank, and yes I have full interior.
lol...i bought my car as a luxury car; going down the strip running 12sec passes isn't at the top of my list neither is fuel consumption....if i wanted a fast pass, i would have just bought myself a boosted mustang cobra and juice it...it would spank most cars in its class.

heres the stats for the car.....not my pass, but whats been rated...

1/4 Mile ET: 12.652
1/4 Mile MPH: 112.820
1/8 Mile ET: 8.268
1/8 Mile MPH: 89.070
0-60 Foot ET: 2.062
Temperature F: 75.0
Density Altitude (DA): DA Calculator
Timeslip Scan:
Car Make: Mercedes-Benz
Car Model: CLS63 AMG
Car Type:
Car Year: 2008

Oh snap!

Im sure with an ecu upgrade, and a set of nice semi-slicks, i can foresee a low 12 pass.

edit: I actually do get 500km to the tank...albiet a bit less....480-520 depending on how i drive..
keep in mind its STOCK...
If you want to enter the fuel consumption/ecofriendly war....i would use my CLK and not the CLS, as it is my DD.

Last edited by Supafly; 05-20-2009 at 07:50 AM.