REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 06-06-2009, 05:58 AM   #101
Banned (ABWS)

jesus , 6 years with the same girl and not sure shes the one? yeah if that's really true im never ever gonna settle down, just gonna have to impregnate a cute girl who is anti abortion

liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:52 AM   #102
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Wait...you dropped out of high school for a girl?

Good luck in this world.
rslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #103
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Here's EXACTLY what you need to do.

1. Go back and finish high school. It's honestly quite pathetic that you didn't, regardless of whether it was for a girl or not.

2. Once you're done that, go to college/university/trades school and learn something that's useful.

3. Go get a job, work hard and build a career. From there, you can change interests, study something else, whatever.

Do something with yourself. Getting money by illegal means is really, really sad. Doing it the honest way, you'll have to work hard and may not get rich, but at least you can look back and say that had integrity (if that means anything to you, as some people have no self respect).
RunningFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:14 PM   #104
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

no no i never did illegal things to get money.
xh3atyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:18 PM   #105
Banned (ABWS)

let's not judge what a man does to survive, that's not fair
Old 06-06-2009, 09:45 PM   #106
Ubereem Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post
so if a drug dealer sells drugs to people in the downtown eastside but he's doing just to "make" a living then thats fair?

hmmmm.......

Back on topic:

Go back to School - Finish your bloody HS diploma, i know people that are successful with just a HS diploma but i don't know ANYONE that isn't make 8 bucks an hours that hasn't finished HS.
Gt-R R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:04 PM   #107
I subscribe to the Revscene NWS thread(s)

the chances are highly, what people call "love" isn't really love at all. its just a fantasy or fabrication from what they see in the movies or hear in love songs. people just use it as a form of escape or give their life some meaning.
ZhangFei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:21 PM   #108
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

who likes run-on sentences?

THIS GUY.
Minnionator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:24 PM   #109
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnionator View Post
who likes run-on sentences?

THIS GUY.
Oh god... you've invaded RS now?

OT: Wow... you dropped out of high school for her and couldn't hold a job? =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:27 PM   #110

been lurking for a while...muhaha.

need to surf the off topic more often. reading stuff like this makes drinking alone on a saturday all that much more enjoyable.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:31 PM   #111
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Rofl. I am out of word for you sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 01:24 AM   #112
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by xh3atyx View Post
no no i never did illegal things to get money.
Maybe I read into this too much:

Quote:
Things like moving out and money wise wasn't a problem cause we had it. Well she always worked and I had money else where but ya.
If it's nothing illegal, then no harm, no foul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post
Are you referring to him, or do you mean in general? Right is right, wrong is wrong. Especially if you have a choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt-R R34 View Post
so if a drug dealer sells drugs to people in the downtown eastside but he's doing just to "make" a living then thats fair?

hmmmm.......

Back on topic:

Go back to School - Finish your bloody HS diploma, i know people that are successful with just a HS diploma but i don't know ANYONE that isn't make 8 bucks an hours that hasn't finished HS.
Agreed on both points.

To the OP, the main thing here is that you said: "I know I need to <this and that>". Now man up and do it. The longer to take to pick yourself up, the older you'll be. The older you get, the harder it's going to be.

There's no time like the present to do something.
RunningFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 01:28 AM   #113
Need to Seek Professional Help

YOU DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR HER!? omg i didnt read that part.
get back on this boat and...

dude... thats straight up desperate.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:03 AM   #114
Banned (ABWS)

^ omg, cold blooded
Old 06-07-2009, 02:09 PM   #115
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

the truth hurts
Carl Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #116
Banned (ABWS)

dropping out of school in fucking grade 9 for a girl? god damn, find your balls and your brain and get your ass back to school.
03aspec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:10 AM   #117
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

i didnt really droped out cause if her it was kind od skipping a lot to chill with her and ya that was back then so ya puppy love shit back then
xh3atyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:12 AM   #118

FML did you fail english in grd3 as well?
Old 06-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #119
you
Banned (BBM)

damm this thread just crashed
you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:00 PM   #120
Banned (ABWS)

i fell in love with my left hand since the day i found out all the potential it has
orange7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:18 PM   #121
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
i didnt really droped out cause if her it was kind od skipping a lot to chill with her and ya that was back then so ya puppy love shit back then
did you guys live really far from each other... back when i was in grade. 9 i had tons of friends that had girlfriends.. their all doin pretty fine right now haha
Old 06-09-2009, 03:46 AM   #122
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
especially with my experience man its fucked and im fucked, im fucken depresesd all the fucking time, i cant get my mind off it and no matter what the fuck i do its in my fucking head. I can get wasted and its still on my head. My ex is always on my head and i cant get over it. What hurts the most is boom just like that im getting ignored, shes basically treating me like im not even a human. Thats fucked. I know if im getting treated like this just fuck it and move the fuck on but if u any of you went through this its not easy since its the first. When girls get ur loved then dump your fucken ass and leave u there. Think about it all u guys thats been in love. In the begining its always her saying, you dont chill with me enough u dont care about me you dont this you dont this. Shes the one alkways crying cause of this and that. Cause guys are like romeos when they are trying to pick up a girl and when they have it then chill out and calm down. And girls are the ones that loves their guy and bla bla bla. But down the road the guy starts falling and fallin deep. When that happens boom they fucken dump your fuckin ass and the guy is the one thats fucking hurting in the end. And that hurt is fucken bullshit cause its fucken hurts man. Guys when they fall in love and then get dump holy shitt man it fucken sucks. For me man fuck and girls here wanna take me out and explain why the fuck is it like this? LOL and you can also take me out to make me feel better since iam fuck depressed. Haha. I but at least one guy here will say grow some fuckin balls and find another. Shit man if u ever been in love you know its hard u know all the rules of being a guy. As of fucken shouldnt cry about it shouldnt be a bitch about it fuck all that when ur in deep love and u get your ass dump i bet anything anyone has thought about killing themselfs once at least. Oh shitt ive taken it too far lol im say just maybe not thinking about killing themselfs but ya ahahha. It hurts so much that breathing is hard, it feels like you just got stabbed. You look around you and nothing seems important. Everything dissapers and the only thing that appears is her and how much you wanna be with her. You sit there and your like a fucken retard and honeslty at the monent it hurts so much u just wanna die. Dont need to man up and say it never happened to any of you cause ur just being a dick and trying to be tough. Honeslty if my ex heard this wouldnt you think at least a little bit she would feel something and at least maybe talk to text or something. Comon how cold hearted can you be. ya i can go clubbing meet girls get drunk but i dont want to i dont give a fuck about any other girls out there i just want this one i honeslty can careless about any girl out there any. I can even pass on jessica alba i swear on my nuts, no other girls matters to me i know there a lot more girls out there but i honeslty dont give a rats ass about any other girls. You can be the hottest girl with the perfect personalty or anything i dont give a shit i love my ex and thats the end of it. Someone who read to this point pick up your knife and kill me already..
go put yourself in a $50,000 debt or smoke your lungs until you get cancer. then you'll know that there are bigger things in life to worry about than some stupid bitch.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-17-2009, 12:28 PM   #123
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Good thing I read the whole thread....

I was gonna say all that pick yourself up and get moving kinda motivational speech....but it sounds you've had no real guidance in your life and it's a little late to go back to that stage where your parents can ground you for skipping school.

What you need right now....is to find a counselor. Doesn't matter if it's just the old councelor you had in high school..or any random councelor you can find in any college....but he/she will be able to provide you with your best options and open up doors for your to move on. Don't worry about money or anything else. You live in Canada and if you have the wish to get yourself out of the hole and you are willing the change for the better....someone is out there to help.

You know you're in shit and NEED to get your shit together.
Sodium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 01:28 PM   #124
I don't get it

daymm dude never knew u could be so deeep...and i mean "deeper than rap" lol officer rickyyyy. i just had to put my 2 cents in. from what i read looks like ur probably gonna end up committing suicide or killing the bitch cuz ur psychotic mindset wont wanna c her with someone else . HEY MICHAEL I GIVE U MY SHOULDER TO CRY ON hahaa straight no homo mofo shit
ninja_bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 01:33 PM   #125
I don't get it

PERFECT SONG FOR THIS SITUATION =)
****ADONIS - BROKEN WINGS****
ninja_bart is offline   Reply With Quote