REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 10-08-2009, 05:57 PM   #76
Mod.

Thanked 1,769 Times in 684 Posts
Applesugary: why is it that you cannot make love to someone who has dated your ex? that makes no sense at all. if you have strong feelings for that person, or if you love them you, theres nothing that's going to stop you. to make things harder what's going to stop you when you're in the moment?

Your whole statement seems to contradict how a lot of people live. Why judge someone based on their past when there's a reason why it's in the past?

97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:36 AM   #77
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post
Hooah.

Plus, I think we need to keep soemthign in mind--stealing a girl or guy is different from dating an ex. I'd have no problems with any of my buddies dating any of my exes, it's not a big deal. We don't go out anymore for a reason; I won't begrudge either of them happiness if they get along well together.
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:16 AM   #78
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleSugary View Post
+1
try to explain this to me because it does not sound logical. :-p
What is the correlation between not dating your friend's ex and dont make for great flings nor do they make great relationships either?

Do you mean that I only have to date my friend's ex in order to have a great fling and relationship?

Can I not do that with another man who's not an ex of my friend?
Yeah, as unlogical as your 3 strike rule.

I'm talking about your "golden rules" superceding any situation devoid of any consideration, merits or demerits. I find it laughable that your romantic life is that simplistic enough that you can apply "blanket rules" to this facet of your life.

Hence my words: Girls with too many rules neither make for good flings, nor good relationships.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:19 PM   #79
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana_girl View Post
been in a situation like that lonnnnnnnnnng time ago. the outcome wasn't pretty
True that!
jl.69 is offline   Reply With Quote