REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 12-13-2009, 09:22 PM   #26
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post
yeah i got one AA hoodie but i wasn't wearing it when it usually happens

one of them invited me back to his place, i didn't even know he was gay until he asked me that and tried to reach for me

i did some party favors with this guy then he "attacked" me

D. Effects of intoxication :P

Gay guys tend to be more straight up with what we want. We have it way easier in comparison to the guy-girl getting it on process, that's for sure.

Saywhat? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:33 PM   #27
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

maybe you're really gay
juice101 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-18-2009, 04:39 AM   #28
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saywhat? View Post

Gay guys tend to be more straight up with what we want. We have it way easier in comparison to the guy-girl getting it on process, that's for sure.

oooooh yeah. Honestly I've gone celebs every tuesday for the past year (it's the only night most people that work in bars/clubs can go out) and honestly, i've had more guys try to pick me up and be damn forward than girls.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, some douchebag guys out there are making the girls in this city think they are in ivory towers, and it's ruining them for the rest of us >

GOD DAMN STOP BUYING YOUR WOMEN LV PURSES!!!
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:43 AM   #29
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post
why do gay ppl always hit on me? i dont have a lisp or anything
they are attracted to ur pee pee
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:24 PM   #30
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,170 Times in 625 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saywhat? View Post

E. gay males are attracted to other males

i thought, as a whole, we were attempting to stray away from placing eachother into analytic boxes.

no one will be able to tell you how you feel. asking for advice will only diverge your real feelings. society makes who you really are a difficult thing to express. try not to let it effect your choices. though it define you as a person, the more difficult task comes from suppressing your real feelings
But debt is the money of slaves.
-Norm Franz
welfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:56 PM   #31
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

See my reason for editing, mods. thanks.

Last edited by The Weejun; 01-23-2010 at 03:31 PM. Reason: I want to delete this cuz its apparent the OP was a troll. He elicited a serious response from me with what is clearly a joke
The Weejun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #32
My homepage has been set to RS

haha this thread is hilarious
blee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #33
Banned (ABWS)

i had a nice interesting graphic that i just thought up for this thread, but then i realized how sensitive this site is on matters like this. so, my advice to the op is this, you will either like cock or vagina, pick which ever one feels best to you.
Teh Doucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #34
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

OP.

I used to work with a lot of gay guys and a lot of them didn't know they were gay for a long time. One for example is 41? Or so and didn't find out he was gay until 10 + years of marriage and two kids.

I also find that gay guys, I only know2 lesbians so I don't really know how they act, are much more open minded and straight forward. They're pretty dirty minded for the most part too. Also I find them more intelligent sometimes.

Anyways. It could be a pahse or it could be what you really are. Either way I think you should embrace it. Maybe not the club guy, but maybe just meet some gay guys.

Til this day people still think I'm gay and I get hit on by a few guys, but you know its not a big deal its a compliment if anything.

Just do it OP.
Posted via RS Mobile
Leopold Stotch is offline   Reply With Quote