REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 08-23-2012, 11:45 AM   #26
Need to Seek Professional Help

they also called me and said they have many people who are interested in the type of car I am selling, but I have a RX-7 :P I doubt that many people are interested.

Scam~
Advertisement
Old 08-23-2012, 08:58 PM   #27
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,383 Times in 3,465 Posts
Hey RS wanna make some money. Start a simple website. You can get hosting for like $5 a month. Go on trader.ca and start calling people. Tell them you will put there car online for 0nly $30. Tell them you will guarantee it will sell within 3 months or you get your money back. Most people will sell there car within 3 months. If they call back after 3 months just offer them another 3 months for free. Your cost is only $5 a month. My buddy worked at one of these places when going to BCIT. Even started his own up for a while. His site got next to no hits but did get a few people to pay him to list cars.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:51 PM   #28
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 3,996 Times in 1,902 Posts
Is Vancouver Car Listing on CL similar? Their postings are annoying as hell.
whitev70r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:53 PM   #29
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Here's another one that pisses me off.

I have no problem with a company working to part dumb people of their money. We can all make personal choices that allow us to decide if we should hand 300 dollars over to some dumb shit on the phone or not.

Here's my issue...if you don't sell the car in 3 months...GIVE THE MONEY BACK!!!

You keep the money and its stealing. You give it back, and you are just a shitty company. If you are going to scam, then scam properly.

My god. It's not hard.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote