REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 06-19-2010, 12:39 PM   #26
Need to Seek Professional Help

Cut all contact with the other woman. You should lose those emotions if you forget about her and spend more time with your wife. If you can do that, then nothing else needs to be said.

LenovoTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:51 PM   #27
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,007 Posts
talk this is women, let her aware of this situation. Then let he know that its best to not talk/hang out for a certain period of time, aside from REAL work stuff.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:16 AM   #28
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,060 Times in 1,180 Posts
If it makes you feel better, despite being married for 5+ years, I think I'm attracted to another girl at work too. But just physically, not emotionally. I think she's good-looking and dresses well - in a way I wish my wife dressed more like her (skirts & heels vs pants & flats).

It helps that she works in a different building and has different hours from me, so we only bump into each other in the parking lot if I'm late or she's early - which isn't often. I'll think about her for a bit, but the feeling fades. Nothing's gonna come out of this, and she probably thinks I'm an idiot and only talks to me out of politeness.

Edit: Oh yeah, I think it's important (and good) that we recognize that we "might" be cheating, so that we're able to correct our path if necessary and/or prevent anything from ultimately happening.
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi

Last edited by Gumby; 06-28-2010 at 11:01 AM.
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:04 AM   #29
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl View Post
That's horrible! That reminds me, my friend and I were waiting at a crosswalk on Burrard today when we heard this guy tell his buddy that he was about to take some chick home and bang her but didn't because the girlfriend was at home. He then showed pictures of the girl he was going to bang that night. Has society really turned into a big cheating cesspool?
Why is that horrible? Good for him if he can do, and get away with it.
KidRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-28-2010, 03:54 PM   #30
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,341 Times in 970 Posts
emotional cheating is not cheating however, you play along that fine line, you'll get into temptations, you'll get yourself in situations that you will in turn keep on fantasizing about her and one thing will lead to another and i can guarantee you will mind fuck her and mind fuck yourself.

You will fall into a rabbit's hole and won't be able to get out. I highly suggest you to do two things. 1) get yourself a buddy that you can share this with and have him hold you accountable. This is a way to keep you in check and might tie you and your wife back together on good terms. 2) spend more time with your wife. You owe it to her and you owe it to yourself. The day you lose it with your wife, you'll start the blame game on how she is NOT satisifying your needs and that's why you want to cheat.

Don't let yourself get to that point.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:23 PM   #31
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

^ What he said.

It's human nature to find other females more attractive than your current partner due in fact that you have adjusted to your partner's reputation, skills, and images. You see her everyday, you get accustomed and you expect the expected to happen. Life starts to get boring. My buddies tell me that there's always that little guy in your head asking you,

"What would have happened if I went with Female A instead of Female B?"

It's all up to Morales. If you enjoy the way your lifestyle is heading with your wife, maintain it, and keep it. Don't tell your wife about the situation cause shit's gonna hit the fan between you two. As for your other lady friend, there's always a line of no return. Don't cross it. Remember, work is work. You do what you have to do at work and leave it at that. If she starts asking you out etc... kindly reject the offer.
i don't think i ever played a game as a kid where you punch each other in the dick.
J-Chow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:37 AM   #32
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,336 Times in 198 Posts
I had experienced with this before. I tried changing the whole wardrobe of my gf, etc but it didnt work out. So yes now i think about both girls everyday, but I keep everything to myself. Depends on the person though, to me, having signs of mutual attraction is good enough for me, because what can I do, I already have a great gf imo.
Zyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:16 PM   #33
Retired moderator

My $0.02:

People will not emotionally cheat if they were content with their relationships, as in "i'm happy with this person and only this person." Truth is, relationships become stale because you've known them for so long and it becomes routine.

Emotional cheating is cheating. So figure it out, work out whatever shit is going on (which can mean compromising and stepping out of your comfort zone) or move on. Cuz if you're fucking your SO and fantasizing about someone else or finding yourself constantly thinking about them, wanting to see them you better go ask yourself some serious questions. I've been there, I figured it out and almost instantly, those feelings or temptations subsided and you find yourself enjoying their quirks again instead of nitpicking at it.

Relationships are part of life kids, and life ain't easy. Doesn't mean we should just throw it away and give up. It means learning, trying and understanding. If all you do is stick it in her hoo-ha and everything else seems kind of ho-hum, maybe it's time to just move on.

girl@revscene.net

girlはラップダンスをしたことがありません
Girl is offline   Reply With Quote