REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2014, 04:59 PM   #5851
2 Wheelin' Mod
 
Jas29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Surrey
Posts: 789
Thanked 410 Times in 166 Posts
where can i buy a beach ball preferably in surrey
Advertisement
Jas29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:10 PM   #5852
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Soundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Abbotstan
Posts: 20,726
Thanked 12,142 Times in 3,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas29 View Post
where can i buy a beach ball preferably in surrey
Most dollar stores?

Toys'R'Us for sure.

Army & Navy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzira View Post
Does anyone know how many to a signature?
..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-20-2014, 05:31 PM   #5853
2 Wheelin' Mod
 
Jas29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Surrey
Posts: 789
Thanked 410 Times in 166 Posts
called toys r us they didn't have any and went to a dollar store none there either i'll give army navy a call
Jas29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:13 AM   #5854
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Simplex123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Richmond
Posts: 3,147
Thanked 620 Times in 219 Posts
Where can I buy these frixion erasable pens? Every Staples I've been to is sold out..
FriXion
__________________
00' Honda Accord V6 [sold]
95' BMW 325i Cabriolet [RIP]
03' VW Jetta 1.8T [RIP]

06' BMW 330i
My FeedBack
Simplex123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:34 AM   #5855
2 Wheelin' Mod
 
Jas29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Surrey
Posts: 789
Thanked 410 Times in 166 Posts
I was told by a staples manager that they don't sell them anymore that was like 6months ago
Posted via RS Mobile
Jas29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:02 AM   #5856
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???
 
PsycHo_DraGoN69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 205
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex123 View Post
Where can I buy these frixion erasable pens? Every Staples I've been to is sold out..
FriXion
I've been told that SFU Bookstore has them, but since I heard it may have been removed.

Can anyone confirm?
__________________
My Feedback
PsycHo_DraGoN69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:08 AM   #5857
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Simplex123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Richmond
Posts: 3,147
Thanked 620 Times in 219 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsycHo_DraGoN69 View Post
I've been told that SFU Bookstore has them, but since I heard it may have been removed.

Can anyone confirm?
Found it at SFU Surrey Bookstore today!
But $3.60 a pen.. so only got 2
__________________
00' Honda Accord V6 [sold]
95' BMW 325i Cabriolet [RIP]
03' VW Jetta 1.8T [RIP]

06' BMW 330i
My FeedBack
Simplex123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:24 AM   #5858
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???
 
PsycHo_DraGoN69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 205
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex123 View Post
Found it at SFU Surrey Bookstore today!
But $3.60 a pen.. so only got 2
You can try walmart. Says they sell it, but not online. Probably a lot cheaper than the 3.60 a pen :P

FriXion Ball Erasable fine gel roller ball pen 6 pack | Walmart.ca
__________________
My Feedback
PsycHo_DraGoN69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:35 AM   #5859
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 18,673
Thanked 8,186 Times in 3,239 Posts
Looking for an RFID sleeve. A good one. I lost the one that came with my enhanced driver's license. I guess I can go to driver services if I had to.
__________________
Quote:
"there but for the grace of god go I"

substitute the word "god" with Allah, Mohammed, Buddha, Odin, your parents, whathaveyou..........
MG1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:39 AM   #5860
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
sonick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Revscene
Posts: 7,378
Thanked 4,997 Times in 1,579 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
Looking for an RFID sleeve. A good one. I lost the one that came with my enhanced driver's license. I guess I can go to driver services if I had to.
Dollarama? Not sure if they are legit though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyxx View Post
Sonick is a genius. I won't go into detail what's so great about his post. But it's damn good!
1999 Mazda Miata - Weekend Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Current
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:05 AM   #5861
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 18,673
Thanked 8,186 Times in 3,239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post
Dollarama? Not sure if they are legit though.
First place I went to........... while I got those flavoured milk straws.
__________________
Quote:
"there but for the grace of god go I"

substitute the word "god" with Allah, Mohammed, Buddha, Odin, your parents, whathaveyou..........
MG1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 10:43 AM   #5862
Love...Inspiration...Drea ms...
 
GLOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 7,779
Thanked 4,689 Times in 1,880 Posts
wait a second...they make flavoured milk straws???!!!

are they kid friendly?
__________________
Feedback
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=611711

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
Quote:
[04-06, 11:34]radiomanI'm doing happy hour with bj#3 today
[07-04, 10:27]radiomani need just the tip
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:19 AM   #5863
I LIKE JDM!!
 
european's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lower Mainland
Posts: 7,839
Thanked 2,080 Times in 674 Posts
I would like to try these boots on before purchasing. Does anyone know where I can find them locally?

Blundstone BL1312 Stout Brown - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways

Thanks!
Cheers!
Mike
__________________
When life hands you lemons, you clone those lemons and make.. super lemons! - Principal Cinnamon J. Scudworth

YouTube
Instagram
flickr
Twitter
Portfolio
european is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:22 AM   #5864
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 18,673
Thanked 8,186 Times in 3,239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
wait a second...they make flavoured milk straws???!!!

are they kid friendly?
yup.

little candy balls inside straws The straws have openings at both ends - more like slits. Candy cannot go through. You suck milk through it and it's really good.

Dollarama imports the straws from Europe. Cheaper there than getting it from the US.......... the US ones come in all kinds of flavours, but the ones at Dollarama only comes in chocolate and strawberry. 5 inside a pack for one buck, plus taxes.
__________________
Quote:
"there but for the grace of god go I"

substitute the word "god" with Allah, Mohammed, Buddha, Odin, your parents, whathaveyou..........
MG1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:34 AM   #5865
Meet on the Level and Part on the Square
 
Zedbra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Squampton
Posts: 1,381
Thanked 1,710 Times in 544 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by european View Post
I would like to try these boots on before purchasing. Does anyone know where I can find them locally?

Blundstone BL1312 Stout Brown - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways

Thanks!
Cheers!
Mike
Blundstones are great boots - I always have a pair on the go. The sizes on the boots are different than our usual North American sizing, so trying them on is a really good idea. I usually have a 10-10.5 foot and I take a 9.5 Blund - and not all Blund models have half sizes.

Vancouver has a large Blundstone shop, and there are many other retailers that sell them as well (hiking stores for example) - many are willing to give a deal on them.


Blundstone Footwear
1968 4th Ave W Vancouver, BC V6J 1M5
(604) 738-2668
Zedbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:48 AM   #5866
Love...Inspiration...Drea ms...
 
GLOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 7,779
Thanked 4,689 Times in 1,880 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
yup.

little candy balls inside straws The straws have openings at both ends - more like slits. Candy cannot go through. You suck milk through it and it's really good.

Dollarama imports the straws from Europe. Cheaper there than getting it from the US.......... the US ones come in all kinds of flavours, but the ones at Dollarama only comes in chocolate and strawberry. 5 inside a pack for one buck, plus taxes.
not sure if it's a good idea to get my boys hopped up on sugar...for myself on the other hand...
__________________
Feedback
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=611711

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
Quote:
[04-06, 11:34]radiomanI'm doing happy hour with bj#3 today
[07-04, 10:27]radiomani need just the tip
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:58 AM   #5867
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 20,310
Thanked 13,160 Times in 3,588 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
balls inside
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post

__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-23-2014, 10:42 AM   #5868
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Soundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Abbotstan
Posts: 20,726
Thanked 12,142 Times in 3,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
Looking for an RFID sleeve. A good one. I lost the one that came with my enhanced driver's license. I guess I can go to driver services if I had to.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzira View Post
Does anyone know how many to a signature?
..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 12:05 PM   #5869
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 18,673
Thanked 8,186 Times in 3,239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundy View Post
ghetto, but works............


Actually, I'll save the foil for making my tin hat. LOL
__________________
Quote:
"there but for the grace of god go I"

substitute the word "god" with Allah, Mohammed, Buddha, Odin, your parents, whathaveyou..........
MG1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 06:00 PM   #5870
I LIKE JDM!!
 
european's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lower Mainland
Posts: 7,839
Thanked 2,080 Times in 674 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedbra View Post
Blundstones are great boots - I always have a pair on the go. The sizes on the boots are different than our usual North American sizing, so trying them on is a really good idea. I usually have a 10-10.5 foot and I take a 9.5 Blund - and not all Blund models have half sizes.

Vancouver has a large Blundstone shop, and there are many other retailers that sell them as well (hiking stores for example) - many are willing to give a deal on them.


Blundstone Footwear
1968 4th Ave W Vancouver, BC V6J 1M5
(604) 738-2668
Awesome! Thank you so much!
__________________
When life hands you lemons, you clone those lemons and make.. super lemons! - Principal Cinnamon J. Scudworth

YouTube
Instagram
flickr
Twitter
Portfolio
european is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 12:12 AM   #5871
2x Variable Nockenwellen Steuerung
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: N49.2 W122.1
Posts: 6,179
Thanked 1,175 Times in 705 Posts
SoftMocs also carries them. Save the receipt.. I needed to replace 2 pairs in the last 2 years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by european View Post
I would like to try these boots on before purchasing. Does anyone know where I can find them locally?

Blundstone BL1312 Stout Brown - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways

Thanks!
Cheers!
Mike
godwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 06:04 PM   #5872
Meet on the Level and Part on the Square
 
Zedbra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Squampton
Posts: 1,381
Thanked 1,710 Times in 544 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by godwin View Post
SoftMocs also carries them. Save the receipt.. I needed to replace 2 pairs in the last 2 years!
What for? Mine have always been bullet proof. I wear them out trail building in the mountains, then shine them and wear them to work some days. I usually get 6 or 7 years out of a pair.
Zedbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 10:51 PM   #5873
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Richmond
Posts: 679
Thanked 236 Times in 90 Posts


Any locations for particularly good clamshell style steamed buns?
kcl38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:18 PM   #5874
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 4,916
Thanked 4,246 Times in 1,497 Posts
^ Thanks for making me hungry rofl.
__________________
2017 F150 FX4 1/30/17

2007 Mustang GT 11/01/17

2016 Subaru WRX 6MT 04/25/16 - 02/25/17 (SOLD)

2014 Ford Mustang 06/26/13 - 04/25/16 (SOLD)

With Function, form will follow
dared3vil0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:26 PM   #5875
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 4,916
Thanked 4,246 Times in 1,497 Posts
Anyone know of a good custom ski boot fitter? I have small but ridiculously wide feet. Nothing off the shelf will work.
__________________
2017 F150 FX4 1/30/17

2007 Mustang GT 11/01/17

2016 Subaru WRX 6MT 04/25/16 - 02/25/17 (SOLD)

2014 Ford Mustang 06/26/13 - 04/25/16 (SOLD)

With Function, form will follow
dared3vil0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net