REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   Game of Thrones **All Unaired Episode Spoilers Must Use Tags** (https://www.revscene.net/forums/632491-game-thrones-%2A%2Aall-unaired-episode-spoilers-must-use-tags%2A%2A.html)

thumper 06-28-2016 08:23 AM

i have a question that is nagging me again: way back when on the Wall, when Aemon Targaryen was still alive and revealed to Jon Snow who he really was... did Aemon know Jon's real parentage?

highfive 06-28-2016 09:10 AM

^ no why would he know? He was at the wall for the longest time. He shouldn't know about jons background

EndLeSS8 06-28-2016 09:42 AM

Was I the only one that thought....

Spoiler!

Expresso 06-28-2016 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndLeSS8 (Post 8767564)

Spoiler!

I think Arya has officially taken that role now.

thumper 06-28-2016 09:55 AM

Arya = Assassin's Creed

Ch28 06-28-2016 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndLeSS8 (Post 8767564)

Spoiler!

That makes absolutely zero sense.

Hondaracer 06-28-2016 11:46 AM

You would have to think Tyrion is going to have to renounce his name or whatever. Don't think he has any lands or titles anyways?

Berzerker 06-28-2016 11:48 AM

Almost seemed like they tried to cram to much into one episode. So much shit happened. They didn't really show the passage of time to well other than a character being here, then there. Aka Varys at Dorne then at Mereen. Jaime showing up at Kings Landing, Arya appearing out of nowhere when last we saw her leaving the faceless men.

Cersie fucked shit up big time and now rules. Something she has always wanted. I think Jaime is gonna have to choke a bitch.

Berz out.

Berzerker 06-28-2016 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Culverin (Post 8767404)
Best episode all season.
I felt it was much stronger than episode 9.
also.
What makes Lancel go down like a bitch with a single stab by a child,
while Arya can handle multiple multiple stab wounds by a trained assassin and still outrun a T-1000?

Stab placement. Remember Reservior Dogs? A gut shot hurts like a bitch but your not gonna die from it. You can survive days with a gut shot. However one in the kidney and your gonna die real quick.

Berz out.

Ch28 06-28-2016 12:35 PM

Stab placement makes sense if he was stabbed somewhere close to the spine, which could sever nerves to his lower limbs (explains why he had to crawl the whole time) but it looked like the kid just stabbed him in the ribs.

I always find it funny that people complain about characters "transporting" to different parts of the world in GoT. Prime example would be Redditors always complaining about Littlefinger's "transportation device", but come the fuck on people. It's obviously implied that time has passed and that's why characters appear in new locations. People already complain enough about episodes without much action as simply filler episodes. Do you honestly want to sit through episodes of Littlefinger riding his horse from King's Landing all the way to The Eyrie?

Varys showed up in Dorne and then was seen again on Dany's ship because he sailed back with the Martell and Tyrell fleet after being able to establish an alliance between the 3 houses.

dat_steve 06-28-2016 12:58 PM

It looked like lancel was trying to blow the candles out lol

m3thods 06-28-2016 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ch28 (Post 8767624)
Stab placement makes sense if he was stabbed somewhere close to the spine, which could sever nerves to his lower limbs (explains why he had to crawl the whole time) but it looked like the kid just stabbed him in the ribs.

I always find it funny that people complain about characters "transporting" to different parts of the world in GoT. Prime example would be Redditors always complaining about Littlefinger's "transportation device", but come the fuck on people. It's obviously implied that time has passed and that's why characters appear in new locations. People already complain enough about episodes without much action as simply filler episodes. Do you honestly want to sit through episodes of Littlefinger riding his horse from King's Landing all the way to The Eyrie?

Varys showed up in Dorne and then was seen again on Dany's ship because he sailed back with the Martell and Tyrell fleet after being able to establish an alliance between the 3 houses.

Yep. I think Skinny might've touched on this up above, but you clearly see (and hear) the white ravens leaving the Citadel when Sam arrives at Oldtown. By the logic of said complainers, the ravens would then be super buff to make it to Winterfell in the same episode.

It was pretty clear that with Varys on the boat AND with Dornish and Tyrell ships in the armada in the final shot, Varys came back with the support he sought out in episode 8.

tl;dr: Stop fretting about time in the show. Storylines are asynchronous by varying degrees. (I think it's even disclaimed in the book? Can a book reader verify?)

I'm sure viewers would just love to see "realistic" timeframes seeing people traveling in Westeros /s

GLOW 06-28-2016 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 8767606)
Something she has always wanted. I think Jaime is gonna have to choke a bitch.

that'll be their next sex scene LUL

Ferra 06-28-2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 8767606)
Almost seemed like they tried to cram to much into one episode. So much shit happened. They didn't really show the passage of time to well other than a character being here, then there. Aka Varys at Dorne then at Mereen. Jaime showing up at Kings Landing, Arya appearing out of nowhere when last we saw her leaving the faceless men.

Cersie fucked shit up big time and now rules. Something she has always wanted. I think Jaime is gonna have to choke a bitch.

Berz out.

tho i love the last episode...i was really hoping to see what Margery's plan was, and what was the high sparrow true intention...(always felt like he is grabbing power under the pretense of faith)

the story just blew everyone up and now we will never know...

Also hate how they made episode 1-8 a snooze fest this season....then make the last 2 episodes super awesome and exciting, and you craving for more.... but now you gotta wait a year for the next season..:okay:

Expresso 06-28-2016 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foralark (Post 8767518)
I know thats probably a rhetorical question, but here you go anyway:
This eye-opening detail from last night?s ?Game of Thrones? will forever change the opening credits
[/IMG]

Feels like they are making a huge deal out of nothing like using the magnify glass to spy on the seven kingdoms...wtf.

m3thods 06-28-2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferra (Post 8767661)
Also hate how they made episode 1-8 a snooze fest this season....then make the last 2 episodes super awesome and exciting, and you craving for more.... but now you gotta wait a year for the next season..:okay:

Hodor would like to have a word with you.

Ronin 06-28-2016 09:08 PM

I'm wondering how Cersei is next in line for the Iron Throne. After Tommen, who is actually supposed to be the next king?

Like they has an entire war about who the rightful king is. It certainly can't just be let's give it to the baddest bitch that killed everyone.

dboy 06-28-2016 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin (Post 8767762)
I'm wondering how Cersei is next in line for the Iron Throne. After Tommen, who is actually supposed to be the next king?

Like they has an entire war about who the rightful king is. It certainly can't just be let's give it to the baddest bitch that killed everyone.

Who else would be on the throne if not Cersei? Her son was the king and she's the last immediate family.

highfive 06-28-2016 09:28 PM

Robert Baratheons son, brothers, brothers sons, wife, daughters.

Basically the last of the family. Kinda like robin and his mom.

Inaii 06-28-2016 09:33 PM

Could Gendry be able to show up in season 7 and try to claim the throne? I know that's a fan favourite theory atm.

Ronin 06-28-2016 10:46 PM

He's still rowing somewhere.

SkinnyPupp 06-28-2016 11:19 PM

My guess is that Melisandre is looking for him

PiuYi 06-28-2016 11:49 PM

just to kind of rewind, am I the only one that didn't like Battle of the Bastards ep? it was so predictable and corny (Ramsay's death by his own hounds) then Dany beating everyone with her dragons (what else is new).... quite disappointing and not the usual GoT plot twist, everything was too easy

season finale was awesome though, the scene where Margarey (even though she's arguably my favourite character) realizes she's been outwitted is one of my favourite scenes this season, very "checkmate" feel

Nlkko 06-29-2016 12:42 AM

Watching the finale now. Fuck you religious junkies. :fullofwin:

Ch28 06-29-2016 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaii (Post 8767771)
Could Gendry be able to show up in season 7 and try to claim the throne? I know that's a fan favourite theory atm.

Throne belongs to Jon.