REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   Game of Thrones **All Unaired Episode Spoilers Must Use Tags** (https://www.revscene.net/forums/632491-game-thrones-%2A%2Aall-unaired-episode-spoilers-must-use-tags%2A%2A.html)

ScizzMoney 06-29-2016 08:58 AM

Jon is the son of Ned and his sister? That's some Lannister shit going on right there
:derp: :troll:

thumper 06-29-2016 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScizzMoney (Post 8767852)
Jon is the son of Ned and his sister? That's some Lannister shit going on right there
:derp: :troll:

not exactly. The final episode we just saw confirms that Jon's mother was Lyanna Stark, who died after childbirth in the Tower of Joy. Her brother, Ned Stark, was at the Tower fighting the Kingsguard to rescue her with the knowledge that she was held there against her will after being abducted by Rhaegar Targaryen, which we do not know if it is true (ie. she went voluntarily or possibly eloped???). Lyanna made Ned promise to protect newborn Jon as his own, and did so under the false truth that he was his bastard son, which was a great source of unhappiness for his wife Catelyn...

Game of Thrones: Jon Snow's Father Confirmed in Infographic

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati.../?format=1500w

GLOW 06-29-2016 09:26 AM

if only kat knew...so much PJSalt
if she was alive today...and heard the news of ned not being the father

Berzerker 06-29-2016 10:04 AM

I guess this is book canon so... RE Lyanna and Rhaegar
Spoiler!

Berz out.

Ch28 06-29-2016 12:37 PM

I wonder if they'll have Rheagar in a flashback scene next season. They'll definitely need to find a handsome mofo because he was suppose to be one of the best looking men in all of Westeros haha

Berzerker 06-29-2016 12:40 PM

Would love to see the battle between Robert and Rheagar! In front of many witnesses it was the most epic hand to hand battle ever.

Berz out.

thumper 06-29-2016 01:06 PM

i am hoping after GOT ends they would have the above ^ in a prequel series instead of just flashbacks...

Ch28 06-29-2016 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 8767951)
Would love to see the battle between Robert and Rheagar! In front of many witnesses it was the most epic hand to hand battle ever.

Berz out.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3286/1...6fe9fc53_o.png

Vansterdam 06-29-2016 03:57 PM

soo how is Jon snow and Daenerys related? I know they are both Targaryens, but are they supposed to be cousins or something?

All hail Jon of the Houses Targaryen and Stark, the Resurrected, the First of His Name, the White Wolf, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, Lord of Winterfell, Warden of the North, King in the North, Beater of Bastards, Friend of the Free Folk, and Knower of Nothing!

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4a&oe=57FC537A

dat_steve 06-29-2016 04:16 PM

john's dad is danny's older brother?

PiuYi 06-29-2016 04:48 PM

yaaaa so Danny is Jon's aunt..

R. Mutt 06-29-2016 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vansterdam (Post 8768046)
soo how is Jon snow and Daenerys related? I know they are both Targaryens, but are they supposed to be cousins or something?

All hail Jon of the Houses Targaryen and Stark, the Resurrected, the First of His Name, the White Wolf, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, Lord of Winterfell, Warden of the North, King in the North, Beater of Bastards, Friend of the Free Folk, and Knower of Nothing!

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4a&oe=57FC537A

Looking at the family tree Daenerys and Rhaegar Targaryen are siblings. Therefore if Jon Snow is Rhaegas' son, it would make Daenerys his Aunt/her nephew.

dachinesedude 06-29-2016 05:25 PM

the robert's rebellion story deserve at least half a season tbh, so much stuff happened

chin3se604 06-29-2016 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 8767802)
My guess is that Melisandre is looking for him

I think Arya will cross path with her and kill her

Ronin 06-29-2016 11:06 PM

One of my problems with Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings and other fantasy movies/shows like them is that all the shit they talk about that happened long ago is often way more interesting than whatever is actually happening on screen.

No, why would I ever want to watch the Battle of the Trident when there's whatever the fuck's going on in Dorne...

thumper 06-30-2016 05:53 AM

spoilery, so watch out:

MarkyMark 06-30-2016 06:10 AM

So I guess Jon coming back to life had no adverse effects at all? I think dying and coming back exactly the same kind of cheapens things a bit, since literally anyone who's dead could just pop back into the picture now.

SkinnyPupp 06-30-2016 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkyMark (Post 8768204)
So I guess Jon coming back to life had no adverse effects at all? I think dying and coming back exactly the same kind of cheapens things a bit, since literally anyone who's dead could just pop back into the picture now.

Several characters have died and come back in this series already.

Barric, Mountain, Benjen, Jon, at least one that happened in the book that hasn't happened in the show [yet], and probably some more that I forgot.

GLOW 06-30-2016 07:22 AM

i'm picturing this thing is gonna get more spinoffs than walking dead. there's so many side stories, plots, history to do.

ScizzMoney 06-30-2016 07:32 AM

Walking Dead makes so much money though, I think they are too hindered by being on HBO.

Nlkko 06-30-2016 07:38 AM

So Jon Snow is a Targaeryan (spelling?) Wonder if he is immune to fire too? Fight Danny and be like: Bitch pls?

Then Jon Snow will have more titles than Danny. LUL

MarkyMark 06-30-2016 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 8768212)
Several characters have died and come back in this series already.

Barric, Mountain, Benjen, Jon, at least one that happened in the book that hasn't happened in the show [yet], and probably some more that I forgot.

That's exactly my point, the majority that came back were not the same. The mountain is pretty much a zombie brute, Benjen has the whole coldhands thing going on, Drago was a vegetable. L. Barric is probably the closest thing to coming back normal after death before Jon.

GLOW 06-30-2016 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nlkko (Post 8768226)
So Jon Snow is a Targaeryan (spelling?) Wonder if he is immune to fire too? Fight Danny and be like: Bitch pls?

Then Jon Snow will have more titles than Danny. LUL

he also has the lord of light behind him. god of fire > fire breathing dragons PogChamp

SkinnyPupp 06-30-2016 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkyMark (Post 8768232)
That's exactly my point, the majority that came back were not the same. The mountain is pretty much a zombie brute, Benjen has the whole coldhands thing going on, Drago was a vegetable. L. Barric is probably the closest thing to coming back normal after death before Jon.

Notice that only two of them were resurrected in similar ways.

Also book spoilers, come on

MarkyMark 06-30-2016 08:28 AM

Yeah I understand that I just think it takes the shock value out of a major death if there's a good chance they'll be resurrected. It went from "Wow I can't believe Ned/Rob/Caitlen died!" to "Meh he'll be resurrected next season".

PS - 'Book spoilers' name was brought up a few times in the high 90s pages and it wasn't edited so I thought it was alright.