REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 02-10-2011, 11:08 PM   #201
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,814 Times in 957 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu View Post

learn to accept others you zealot. I'm not anti-import. I like imports. I'm pro correct-vehicle-for-the-job.

Yeah, like a honda...

p.s. guess who spent less money (and doesn't look ridiculous) ;P
did you include the pic of your interior just so we can all have a good look at how shitty it is?
Advertisement
flagella is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-10-2011, 11:10 PM   #202
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagella View Post
did you include the pic of your interior just so we can all have a good look at how shitty it is?
Funny because I was just thinking how much nicer it looks than that boxy plastic accord interior in the s2k.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-11-2011, 02:43 AM   #203
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
For those of you who have forgotten or didn't notice in the first place, death2theft decided to go on a rant about his high roller car collection a month ago and repeatedly insinuated he has a garage that rivals SR Auto's. Just like in this thread, he went on a trip inviting people to mission to race him for four figure bets.

Personally, I'd like to see him stfu and take a picture of his garage, because at the moment he's just proving he has a two inch dick that he need to compensate for and a six year olds maturity. If death2theft was as successful as he claims, he'd be capable of presenting a logical argument like jasonturbo or younglude.

link to his prior bull shit.
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showp...postcount=3088

Last edited by MindBomber; 02-11-2011 at 03:06 AM.
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-11-2011, 05:29 AM   #204
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death2Theft View Post
I said lets see a 2jz make 1000hp on pumpgas 92 octane no meth. Thanks for bringing more irrelevent crap into the thread.
I think he's into the 900's and I think he's on pumpgas and I think he's not on meth
http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=115735 (Don't know if you need a login or not)
Old 02-11-2011, 07:12 AM   #205
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Listen Salley dont be putting words in my mouth. SR auto's cars are stockers with body kits and wraps so STFU. I'm not the one that took the thread off topic like these honda fanboys.
The only reason I make wagers is because people like to pick on my DD like that I shouldn't talk or have an opinion because of what my DD is. The first wager was to Marco911 since he likes to rant on about how wonderful his porsche is at everything but performance, of course he didn't have much to say when it was time to put his money in his mouth.
You can thank Jing for running the thread off course with his played out nissan. I've been the one trying to bring the thread back to s2k's, but you honduh fanboys just can't let it go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post
For those of you who have forgotten or didn't notice in the first place, death2theft decided to go on a rant about his high roller car collection a month ago and repeatedly insinuated he has a garage that rivals SR Auto's. Just like in this thread, he went on a trip inviting people to mission to race him for four figure bets.

Personally, I'd like to see him stfu and take a picture of his garage, because at the moment he's just proving he has a two inch dick that he need to compensate for and a six year olds maturity. If death2theft was as successful as he claims, he'd be capable of presenting a logical argument like jasonturbo or younglude.

link to his prior bull shit.
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showp...postcount=3088

Last edited by Death2Theft; 02-11-2011 at 07:25 AM.
Death2Theft is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-11-2011, 07:22 AM   #206

Supras on dyno's have been doing 700rwhp dyno runs on pumpgas 5+ years ago. Is that a tune they would drive on the street? Certainly not and they know it. Unfortunately thats not still not 1khp shoulda coulda woulda isn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabAlmighty View Post
I think he's into the 900's and I think he's on pumpgas and I think he's not on meth
http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=115735 (Don't know if you need a login or not)
Old 02-11-2011, 07:45 AM   #207
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

i am pretty sure if you stopped posting or at least posted some of your cars the thread wouldnt end up the way it is.

are you gonna post the FD, the supra? or the 3000gt? or maybe your truck? or is there something new?
younglude is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-11-2011, 08:33 AM   #208
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
Do you want to know the difference between you and Marco911, Death2Theft?

Marco has moments where he feels the need to prove his incredible wealth and success, each night he goes to sleep fantasizing about how many members on RS envy him and wish they could be successful too. Marco however, has the ability to spell simple words and incorporate grammar into his posts; a skill which clearly eludes you and is an absolutely essential prerequisite to great success. Furthermore, Marco is able to prove a point using words not childish wagers.

Death2Theft, each post you make proves you are nothing but trash scraped up from the throw backs of natural selection - a classical definition of internet troll. So please, do everyone who enjoys this site a favor, take a picture of your garage to prove you have these cars and prove us wrong. If you can't do that I'll take a $xxxx bet against you in my stock civic, with a fat guy in the passenger seat and my k-series block in the back seat to add weight, because I know you have nothing to back you up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death2Theft View Post
Listen Salley dont be putting words in my mouth. SR auto's cars are stockers with body kits and wraps so STFU. I'm not the one that took the thread off topic like these honda fanboys.
The only reason I make wagers is because people like to pick on my DD like that I shouldn't talk or have an opinion because of what my DD is. The first wager was to Marco911 since he likes to rant on about how wonderful his porsche is at everything but performance, of course he didn't have much to say when it was time to put his money in his mouth.
You can thank Jing for running the thread off course with his played out nissan. I've been the one trying to bring the thread back to s2k's, but you honduh fanboys just can't let it go.
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-11-2011, 08:33 AM   #209

Thanked 7,109 Times in 1,264 Posts
Death2Theft... http://www.facebook.com/gssspeedshop

Just for you, a 1200hp supra running pump gas, it's called E85

Since we know you have reading problems, I will point out the part where it says "1200HP STREET CAR"
jasonturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-11-2011, 09:04 AM   #210
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,632 Posts
all this talk about hills makes me laugh.

my D15B2 (1.5L 92hp non-VTEC) takes me up hills no problem and that's mostly in 4th gear at 2000rpm. make fun of my DD all you like, i fuckin' love it

20yr old technology that still gets me ~7L/100km in winter on snow tires 2" bigger than stock size.
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:31 AM   #211
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
Funny because I was just thinking how much nicer it looks than that boxy plastic accord interior in the s2k.
I would much rather have a car with a Accord interior,opposed to a Cavalier or Sunfire interior.

Don't get me wrong,I like the Corvette,it's just that I cannot see myself spending that much money and having a car that shares the same cheap plastic interior bits with GM's cheapest economy cars.
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-11-2011, 10:01 AM   #212

Well shit since vancouver has so many e85 stations. You better go get yourself the 2jz dream.
Not exactly a street car if you drive it less than 10k miles a year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturbo View Post
Death2Theft... http://www.facebook.com/gssspeedshop

Just for you, a 1200hp supra running pump gas, it's called E85

Since we know you have reading problems, I will point out the part where it says "1200HP STREET CAR"

Last edited by Death2Theft; 02-11-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:05 AM   #213
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker View Post
I would much rather have a car with a Accord interior,opposed to a Cavalier or Sunfire interior.

Don't get me wrong,I like the Corvette,it's just that I cannot see myself spending that much money and having a car that shares the same cheap plastic interior bits with GM's cheapest economy cars.
lol, I don't know where you got the idea a corvette is anymore expensive than an s2, they depreciate like crap. You can find a 03-05 vette for the same price as 03-07 s2 (depending on condition)

An s2000 was a pure joy to drive! But get in a vette you will quickly change your mind of which is the better car once your foots planted to the ground. And contrary to belief it's not just a straight line car.

Last edited by Skyline350gt; 02-11-2011 at 10:11 AM.
Skyline350gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:05 AM   #214

Unlike Marco the only thing I'm out to prove is the weakness of a platform when certain people think it's gods gift to the automotive world. Not my fault honda fanboyz getting butthurt.
Why you guys insist on going off topic is beyond me
In that case than you just done got trolled son!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post
Do you want to know the difference between you and Marco911, Death2Theft?

Marco has moments where he feels the need to prove his incredible wealth and success, each night he goes to sleep fantasizing about how many members on RS envy him and wish they could be successful too. Marco however, has the ability to spell simple words and incorporate grammar into his posts; a skill which clearly eludes you and is an absolutely essential prerequisite to great success. Furthermore, Marco is able to prove a point using words not childish wagers.

Death2Theft, each post you make proves you are nothing but trash scraped up from the throw backs of natural selection - a classical definition of internet troll. So please, do everyone who enjoys this site a favor, take a picture of your garage to prove you have these cars and prove us wrong. If you can't do that I'll take a $xxxx bet against you in my stock civic, with a fat guy in the passenger seat and my k-series block in the back seat to add weight, because I know you have nothing to back you up.

Last edited by Death2Theft; 02-11-2011 at 10:24 AM.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:06 AM   #215

Well if your looking at the corvettes interior and not the HUD. Then... your probally looking at the wrong thing.
Quote:

Old 02-11-2011, 10:08 AM   #216

Younglude responding to you would be akin to responding to a bum asking for a handout.
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-11-2011, 10:22 AM   #217

Least to my knowledge they never made the s2k in auto, then it would be quite the girls car. With the way tech is going.... the s2k might be the last fun car from honda in a loooooong time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline350gt View Post
lol, I don't know where you got the idea a corvette is anymore expensive than an s2, they depreciate like crap. You can find a 03-05 vette for the same price as 03-07 s2 (depending on condition)

An s2000 was a pure joy to drive! But get in a vette you will quickly change your mind of which is the better car once your foots planted to the ground. And contrary to belief it's not just a straight line car.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:34 AM   #218

Thanked 7,109 Times in 1,264 Posts
Death2Theft, you sir are out of conTROLL.
jasonturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-11-2011, 11:14 AM   #219
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:

The models of Corvette's I was looking at were C5 ZO6 & C6 ragtops.I only buy low mileage,accident free prestine cars.The ones I looked at that are in the model and condition I described were being sold for a pretty penny.

I don't buy a car based on raw power,I like the car to be balanced in all areas.The S2K fit the bill nicely for me.
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:25 AM   #220
no

Thanked 6,058 Times in 1,222 Posts
after all this.. i bet the op of this thread is just going like ---> -___-
jpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:33 AM   #221
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
The models of Corvette's I was looking at were C5 ZO6 & C6 ragtops.I only buy low mileage,accident free prestine cars.The ones I looked at that are in the model and condition I described were being sold for a pretty penny.

I don't buy a car based on raw power,I like the car to be balanced in all areas.The S2K fit the bill nicely for me.
omg well if your comparing Z06's and C6 than this an s2000 is not even in the same league..not that the base corvette already didn't outclass the s2k.

50/50 weight dist. + raw power.
Just because the vette would be harder to drive ie. insane torque out of the apex, a good driver can still maneveur the car quite nicely.

don't tell me a corvette doesn't fit the bill.

and z06's interiors are NOT what you described, etc cavalier interiors etc.
No crazy gadgets but its still clean as fuck.

Last edited by Skyline350gt; 02-11-2011 at 11:41 AM.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:37 AM   #222
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Offtopic
To Death2Theft

If you like to wager that much, Would you like to wager a race @ TBC indoor racing for a 5 figure digit? I will give you a 2 lap head start as well...I will handicap myself. I'll be blind folded and driving with one hand

Someone with the ability to control all those high horsepower cars can handle a under powered go kart no problem I pressume

Last edited by truong; 02-11-2011 at 11:54 AM.
truong is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #223
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Death,

Why don`t you just post some pictures of your cars with the plates blurred out? This question has been asked numerous times in the thread...back up your statements with some evidence?
Nechako87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:43 AM   #224
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by truong View Post
Offtopic
To Death2Theft

If you like to wager that much, Would you like to wager a race @ TBC indoor racing for a 5 figure digit? I will give you a 2 lap head start as well.

Someone with the ability to control all those high horsepower cars can handle a under powered go kart no problem I pressume
the king of TBC calls on death lol
Old 02-11-2011, 11:47 AM   #225

Actually having torque out of the apex makes it easier to drive not harder....
Having the diff kick out everytime you let off the throttle mid turn in a s2k on the otherhand... not so much.
Of course the s2k balances this well by rarely having enough power to break the rear end loose so the solution is just to never let off.
Quote:
omg well if your comparing Z06's and C6 than this an s2000 is not even in the same league..not that the base corvette already didn't outclass the s2k.

50/50 weight dist. + raw power.
Just because the vette would be harder to drive ie. insane torque out of the apex, a good driver can still maneveur the car quite nicely.

don't tell me a corvette doesn't fit the bill.

and z06's interiors are NOT what you described, etc cavalier interiors etc.
No crazy gadgets but its still clean as fuck.

This post FAILED by: