REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Paying for sex (https://www.revscene.net/forums/642032-paying-sex.html)

6793026 04-04-2011 11:06 PM

Paying for sex

Alright, here's another topic. Not sure if this is the right demographics but here goes: (I know no one is going to admit they have paid for sex, so) What do you think people pay for sex? Do you know why you have done so or what do you think guys and girls do it?

Oh, for those who understands Chinese, this question came about from here; women realize men cheat, so why would you think people would want to cheat / pay for sex.

星期日檔案 偷聽男人心 2011-04-03 Part 1

星期日檔案 偷聽男人心 2011-04-03 Part 2

LiquidTurbo 04-04-2011 11:32 PM

Paying for sex? Isn't that was dating is? :troll:

FerrariEnzo 04-05-2011 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6793026 (Post 7375914)
Alright, here's another topic. Not sure if this is the right demographics but here goes: (I know no one is going to admit they have paid for sex, so) What do you think people pay for sex? Do you know why you have done so or what do you think guys and girls do it?

Oh, for those who understands Chinese, this question came about from here; women realize men cheat, so why would you think people would want to cheat / pay for sex.

星期日檔案 偷聽男人心 2011-04-03 Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6NrJ-FbTiQ

星期日檔案 偷聽男人心 2011-04-03 Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWYyg...eature=related

unless my cantonese is ffffuuuukkk up...
it didnt mention anything about paying for sex or even cheating..

its about relationship issues from a mans point of view and what they really want in a women in hong kong

strykn 04-05-2011 12:32 AM

never read anything but like charlie sheen says, your paying for her to go away :troll:

stewie 04-05-2011 05:22 AM

my buddy at work buys sex quite a bit(well...dont know about now...but when craigslist had the erotic section he was).

his view on his wich he would always tell me was:

why the fuck would i go to a club downtown, spend 200$ on drinks...then an extra 100$ on a random broad and at most make out with her and get her number....id rather just spend the 50-100$ on CL and get a hottie and gurantee pussy and with the left over money im saving go buy a case of beer and still be up money.

hes got a good point...but id rather buy a hooker...i love the chase thats involved with trying to get the girl hahaha.

danned 04-05-2011 07:20 AM

the culture for chinese girls in hk is completely different with girls in canadians(not all of those are)

Psykopathik 04-05-2011 09:39 AM

men NEED pussy, its nature. like Eddie Murphy once said:

"You could have a cape, with a big "S" hanging out of your pussy. Your man is still gonna go fuck somebody"

some need it more than others, some cant get any without paying.

If someone is willing to pay a woman for sex, good for her. Sex is considered too taboo, it makes me sick.

you think animals get all weird and emo when the mate with a another animal that wasn't their #1 choice? pfff.

sex is awesome, try to enjoy it more, and if you can get paid while doing it.....awesome.

Matlock 04-05-2011 09:49 AM

How does one go around whoring and manage to avoid diseases?
Posted via RS Mobile

FerrariEnzo 04-05-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matlock (Post 7376364)
Posted via RS Mobile

condom FTW lol.. you should try using it

Phil@rise 04-05-2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matlock (Post 7376364)
Posted via RS Mobile

Did you miss basic sex ed?

Ineedmoney 04-05-2011 03:42 PM

I've paid $220 to go all the way at a massage parlor on two separate occasions.

BaoTurbo 04-05-2011 04:14 PM

^Whoaaaa nice.

liu13 04-05-2011 05:01 PM

i'm not wearing a condom during sex, so fuck that shit

plus once i lock down the pussy, i get it on demand

rageguy 04-05-2011 05:40 PM

Hmm, very off topic. The video isn't really about paying for sex. Rather, the video shows you various opinions on what both genders are doing right and wrong in terms of relationship.

After watching the video, all I can say is that a lot of stereotypes are thrown around carelessly. Not all men and women are like that, and certainly not everyone from the SE Asia culture is like that. All the video did was to further engrave the stereotypes into the viewer's mind.

CP.AR 04-05-2011 06:10 PM

thanks OP this was a good watch

LOTUS EVORA at 10:39 in 1st video
01:05 THE GUY BREAKS INTO FULL CBC MODE LOLOLOLOL

edit^
amazingly, I know more than a handful people which can be described as fitting into the stereotype.
That being said though - I see what you mean

ScizzMoney 04-05-2011 06:39 PM

I know a guy that lost his virginity to a hooker when he was 32. To this day he still hasn't had any pussy he hasn't paid for. He wines and dines these hookers and buys them gifts and shit. He'll fly down to Calgary to see some of them. It's actually pretty bad, he feels that he 'connects' with a couple of them. Really socially awkward guy and pretty ugly, feel kind of bad for him, but he has to lower his standards on 'real world' women, girls I would consider an 8/10, he would call a 3/10.

I wouldn't pay for sex, I have had a happy ending before after a massage, I had no idea the place was a rub and tug though. She was white, and it's tough to say know when their hand is already in position.

rageguy 04-05-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScizzMoney (Post 7377064)
I wouldn't pay for sex, I have had a happy ending before after a massage, I had no idea the place was a rub and tug though. She was white, and it's tough to say know when their hand is already in position.

So did you pay for the happy ending or not? :fullofwin:

ScizzMoney 04-05-2011 08:44 PM

^
haha, I didn't get charged extra than I was quoted over the phone.

...but maybe they include it in the price, for now I'm saying no! haha.

white_guilt 04-05-2011 09:21 PM

hiring a hooker is probably the most victimless "crime" in existence. The difference between a hooker and a girl you date for 3 months then leaves, is that the hooker has no pretenses about her motivations for being with you. Of course, a hooker will never take the place of a steady girlfriend who is more than just a fuck buddy, but prostitution is the single greatest prevention for males from going on suicidal testosterone fueled rampages during those long dry spells between significant others.

Modified__ 04-05-2011 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewie (Post 7376182)
my buddy at work buys sex quite a bit(well...dont know about now...but when craigslist had the erotic section he was).

his view on his wich he would always tell me was:

why the fuck would i go to a club downtown, spend 200$ on drinks...then an extra 100$ on a random broad and at most make out with her and get her number....id rather just spend the 50-100$ on CL and get a hottie and gurantee pussy and with the left over money im saving go buy a case of beer and still be up money.

hes got a good point...but id rather buy a hooker...i love the chase thats involved with trying to get the girl hahaha.

Ask your buddy if he hit up Gigi by metrotown.

The_AK 04-05-2011 10:49 PM

I'd say theres no sense of achievement when you pay for sex, part of the joy of getting sex is the chase imo. Unless you just received a phat bonus from your boss for a job well done and want to reward yourself somehow... then i GUESS you could use sex as the reward opposed to the money if you're that kind of person.

FerrariEnzo 04-06-2011 03:21 AM

Honestly, paying for sex can have its good part..

if you dont want to be tied down with having a GF, then its good to pay for sex...

im mean sure if you have a GF, sex is free... but you need to invest in that before she starts having sex..
and if you scared about catching something, its no different then going to a bar, paying drinks for her and stuff, you still dont know if shes carrying anything..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ineedmoney (Post 7376781)

that better be some exotic Hawaiian/Caribbean mixed pussy.. if its asian pussy, your over paying.. haha

El Bastardo 04-06-2011 07:22 AM

Lets keep the vulgarity down in this thread

6793026 04-06-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScizzMoney (Post 7377064)
Really socially awkward guy and pretty ugly, feel kind of bad for him, but he has to lower his standards on 'real world' women, girls I would consider an 8/10, he would call a 3/10.

You are 100% right. I know there are people who pay for sex, but then there are those like your friend who are serial users of prostitute. They lose sense of real girls, being in a relationship and it's close to a point of no return. They don't date no one no more and gave up on women. Is it right or wrong? I can't say...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ineedmoney (Post 7376781)

You paid too much.

I talked to a few people and these FOBs was like "this is why i go up north and pay for sex, i gave up on girls giving me an interview" I am not sure if this is because I am getting older and that this is happening more or if paying for sex is becoming more socially acceptable.

Did you know there are website solely on rating the service you get from prostitutes in different cities? I'm not sure if that's sad that it's there or if these people are going so often to give out ratings.

The video ain't 100% perfect / true, it's jaded in a few areas, but I'm not here to argue too deeply into it. I have been in HK and experienced both relationships in North America and also in HK relationships, but I do agree mostly of what people are saying in the video.

skylinergtr 04-06-2011 03:44 PM

i dont like the idea of prostitution and for one to pay for sex,

but all this talk makes me want a Rub 'N Tiz'zug