REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 10-10-2011, 04:29 AM   #26
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantneedles View Post
Don't let what others say stop you from expressing who you truly are.
=\ ...

Last edited by v.Rossi; 10-10-2011 at 04:50 AM.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:24 AM   #27
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by instantneedles View Post
Sorry to bust your bubbles guys. But who goes on Facebook and doesn't creep? That's right. None. What's the point of going on Facebook if you don't "creep"? Play the retarded goldfish and farm games facebook has? As a matter of fact, girl B prolly creeped you back on Facebook after the conversation with girl A so she could know who you were. We see something kool on our newsfeed and naturally we want to find out more and keep on clicking links till we reach the persons profile. It's how Facebook works guys, take it or beat it. On another note, what girl A did from your perspective might be equivilent to spreading shit about you. The thing is, girl A will never truly change her preconception of you until you make the effort to change that preconception. The longer you wait, the more solidified the preconception becomes. Don't let what others say stop you from expressing who you truly are. Because noone has the right and the power to do that. The person with the strongest power to do that: is you.
Posted via RS Mobile
I was gonna post a didnt read gif, till i actually read and realized this post is full of fail
OP is asking for advice, not a motivational speech on why creeping is fine.
Maybe he should actually approach the girl himself, instead of trying to get a middle man involved?
Posted via RS Mobile
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:20 PM   #28
Treasure Chest MOD

Thanked 1,602 Times in 704 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayare604 View Post
I was gonna post a didnt read gif, till i actually read and realized this post is full of fail
OP is asking for advice, not a motivational speech on why creeping is fine.
Maybe he should actually approach the girl himself, instead of trying to get a middle man involved?
Posted via RS Mobile
Perhaps you should read and actually digest what you read then. What is there to not understand? I mentioned Facebook creeping is something everyone does and so it shouldn't be a factor in someone's judgement on you. Some of you here are telling him to go approach the girl firsthand, but don't really explain why he should do that. I suggested him to do it because she won't really know his true colours until he actually approaches her and that the longer he waits, the faster it will be for her preconception of him to solidify. From the way OP was wording his post, it seemed like he needed a bit of motivation to get him going, which was why I added a bit of motivation into the advice. If you don't want to read my post that's fine with me, but don't call my post fail just because you're too lazy to actually digest what you read. So yeah, maybe you should post a didnt read gif, since it wouldn't really make a difference anyway.
Posted via RS Mobile
instantneedles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:23 AM   #29
My homepage has been set to RS

thats some game plan

girl A totally fucked you over!

[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 i find that at vietnamese place they cut ur hair like they cut grass
[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 do u go to vietnamese places for haircuts
trancehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:19 AM   #30
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

eh time to move on
hsh4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:27 AM   #31
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,341 Times in 970 Posts
you know what, just cause the girl KNOWS, what you need to do is TOTALLY ignore her. She will always at the back of your mind THINK that you're going to make a move. She'll start to creep on you, look at you thinking you might make a move.

It's when you ignore her and don't do nothing, but just being yourself and being super nice, tha'ts when the ball is in YOUR court and at the end get the girl. I've done this so so so many times and it works wonders.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:37 PM   #32
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Me thinks Girl A didn't ruin your plan. You just didn't get the reaction you wanted and now you're looking for someone to blame/be responsible for.

But hey, don't let that make you feel down. Even though in retrospect, I feel like I've had my fair share of success, I also have my lost battles.

So to put it in your context, just think about it this way. You made a play and it was a no-go, but it's hell of a lot better than making no-play at all, which even the best of players are guilty off back during their green days.

BTW, a HUGE part of growing up are these lost battles, so just take that experience for what it's worth. (oh and btw #2, that little bit of lesson, doesn't just apply to love, but life in general as well).
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-27-2011, 12:15 AM   #33
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

U r creeper only if u r ugly. True story.
Posted via RS Mobile
q0192837465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:37 PM   #34
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

girl 1, really nice, out going and you seem to click;

girl 2, really cute and seems like she can keep up with your life style;

and you need advise on which one to pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy View Post
my rule of thumb when picking between 2 or more girls .. always go with the one with bigger boobs
girl 1 might turn you down and you even lost her as a friend; girl 2 might turn you down and think you are a creep just simply because you do what almost every guy would, check out friends' hot friend on fb ... all decisions come with consequences, only God himself know exactly how it will turn out ... if you like them both, why not simply pick the one you will enjoy more on bed ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL9000 View Post
this is the internet and everyone knows better about what happened sitting behind a desk than the people who are actually involved.

Last edited by buddy; 10-27-2011 at 01:02 PM.
buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:15 PM   #35
Da Vinci's real masterpiece: The Mona Diesel

A + B.... wait