REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 10-05-2011, 10:15 PM   #1
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
[Confidential] Game plan ruined

The following post is from an anonymous member. If they would like to reply to any replies please pm me.

So a couple days ago I asked Girl A who was friends with Girl B to hook me up with her. And she agreed.
Now today Girl A tells me she had told Girl B I was interested in her. Which completely ruins my game plan.
Second, when Girl B asked how I knew her, Girl A said from facebook creeping, which even though isn't false, she could have made it sound better.

So what should I do now?

She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:18 PM   #2
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

next girl

both are lost causes.
jackmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-05-2011, 10:19 PM   #3
God of Unce

Girl A =
Old 10-05-2011, 10:20 PM   #4
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
once a girl sees you a creeper you're pretty much fucked.. unless you make Girl A say to Girl B she just made a crude joke
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:25 PM   #5
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Girl A is a bitch.
Lesson learned, don't ask for help from others.
Independence is the key.

It's time to move on and find someone new..
see.lai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #6
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

"hook you up" and "interested" are the same thing....sooo...game plan not ruined.....

but the FB creeper.....GG....time to move on my friend
terryjai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:28 PM   #7
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

are you guys in highschool or some shit? if you like her go talk to her. fuck girl A (figuratively) and anything that has been said or done. if you even had a chance with girl B in the first place she'll see you have a backbone and the balls to come talk to her. Don't be a bitch. And FB creep? like you saw her in a picture with your friend? NBD who cares. all's not lost.

but yea i gotta say, g-A is definitely trying to cut your grass. but thats what you get for bitching out and asking a friend to ask a friend out for you. maybe she likes you. maybe she doesn't like you.
604trueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:30 PM   #8
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armind View Post
Girl A =
this. trolololol
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:32 PM   #9
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
Serious replies only please. I have no problem with handing out points.

The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

Thanks for the replies. Girl B is a LG though, so I was thinking I could still make this work.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:36 PM   #10
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
OP, you have my blessings.
TOS'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:38 PM   #11
Summertime Sadness

Thanked 2,911 Times in 648 Posts
Like someone has said, being in your situation already, it probably can't get worse with her. Just go up to her and be straight up... hopefully she'll appreciate it and all is well.

My first thought was that Girl A liked you, and you when she realized you like Girl B lol

Good luck nonetheless!

[15-01, 11:33] ICE BOY i'm going to wrap my dick in a crepe and make you suck the filling

[[09-10, 11:34] ICE BOY liquor in the front, poker in the rear
LSF22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:48 PM   #12
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,257 Times in 1,621 Posts
yup, i agree. you have nothing to lose and everything to gain at this point. talk to girl b and be honest with her.
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:01 PM   #13
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Yep. Don't worry about rep man listen. It's only awkward as you make it to be. Since it's already like this might as well go talk to Girl-B because like other comments here "you have nothing to lose". I have to say there even might be a small chance of Girl-B being flattered. If your buddy randomly tells you a girl is interested in you I'm pretty sure you'll be flattered too.

I'm sure it would be fine if Girl B and you started talking just leave the whole creeper thing behind. If she doesn't want to be seen then she doesn't. There's a privacy button on Facebook for a reason. But honestly if you aren't going to approach her then you're forever known as a 'creeper' and wussy to Girl B and Girl A.
Lamboda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:16 AM   #14
'

Thanked 6,557 Times in 1,111 Posts
You situation isnt that bad I guess. Well how did you meet girl b? please tell me it wasnt just a random encounter on Facebook lol. Judging from your post you don't know her that well so you had to get someone to help you. I say just straight up be casual with girl b. You still have the chance to show her your true personality and self but not this "creeper" girl a said you are. Good luck

Next time don't trust girls haha. Girls can't keep secrets and knowing that she's tighter with girl b than you she's most likely gonna tell girl b. I wouldn't get someone to help me hook up with another unless girl a was like my best friend or really tight with me because a good friend wouldnt want to ruin the friendship
Posted via RS Mobile
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:05 AM   #15
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,007 Posts
did you have a one night stand with Girl A by any chance.. lol
Old 10-06-2011, 07:43 AM   #16
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,216 Times in 510 Posts
Text her this for guaranteed sex. GUARANTEED.

illicitstylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:27 AM   #17
How I Mod your mother

LOL @ the please respond part
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-06-2011, 08:41 AM   #18
RS Veteran

Thanked 1,265 Times in 618 Posts
You told girl A to hook you up with girl B did you not? Now you are mad she told her you were interested? You dumb.
Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:37 AM   #19
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
I mean this with respect, not mockery.

"What should I do now?"

Turn 18. Seriously. A girl/woman of whatever age is going to find the ability to address them directly as attractive. What you did was try to sneak in without risk. She sees it right away. She says no, and you are so far from the situation that you don't get hurt.

So what should you do?

"Hey! You're friends with girl B, right? I was wondering if you could introduce me to her."

Don't make your friend do the heavy lifting for you. What was she suposed to say? Answer this question in some other manner: "How does he even know me?"

Um...creepin' your facebook page?
Um...creepin' your house?
Um...generally creepin'?

At least have a hint of honesty. I saw some pictures of you and girl A at a party, and you looked really pretty, and I convinced her to make her introduce us, so we could get to know each other.

Yeah, its cheezy, but not creepy.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:20 AM   #20
VLS Head Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by 737! View Post

Next time don't trust girls haha. Girls can't keep secrets and knowing that she's tighter with girl b than you she's most likely gonna tell girl b. I wouldn't get someone to help me hook up with another unless girl a was like my best friend or really tight with me because a good friend wouldnt want to ruin the friendship
Posted via RS Mobile
Hey dont group all girls together. If im told a guy friend likes one of my girl friends i am super smooth and try to arrange it without blowing the guys chance if i think theres even a chance. I am an awesome wingwoman but then again i get along better with men cause they (for the most part) arent drana causers like women so from a young age i have learnt how men perceive things
Posted via RS Mobile
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:37 PM   #21
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Wait...

You asked A to hook you up with B, A tells B you're interested in her, her being B. How is your game plan ruined? If you weren't interested you wouldn't have asked for the hook up. So back to my point, how is your shitty game plan ruined? It wasn't, you simply never had a plan.

Back to the drawing board kid

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:16 PM   #22
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachycardia! View Post
Girl A said from facebook creeping
good fucking game.
gearshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:24 PM   #23
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
I hate to sound like a dick, but op is either 14 or has no game, what so ever
U asked ur girl buddy to hook u up, she tries, and now ur upset? Go approach girl B urself FFS

Please respond
Posted via RS Mobile
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:13 AM   #24
Rs has made me the man i am today!

MISSION FAILED/ABORT!

move on dude!
keifun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:37 AM   #25
Treasure Chest MOD

Thanked 1,602 Times in 704 Posts
Sorry to bust your bubbles guys. But who goes on Facebook and doesn't creep? That's right. None. What's the point of going on Facebook if you don't "creep"? Play the retarded goldfish and farm games facebook has? As a matter of fact, girl B prolly creeped you back on Facebook after the conversation with girl A so she could know who you were. We see something kool on our newsfeed and naturally we want to find out more and keep on clicking links till we reach the persons profile. It's how Facebook works guys, take it or beat it. On another note, what girl A did from your perspective might be equivilent to spreading shit about you. The thing is, girl A will never truly change her preconception of you until you make the effort to change that preconception. The longer you wait, the more solidified the preconception becomes. Don't let what others say stop you from expressing who you truly are. Because noone has the right and the power to do that. The person with the strongest power to do that: is you.
Posted via RS Mobile
instantneedles is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: