REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #51
?NR
MonoPod 1 of 3

Thanked 1,024 Times in 444 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SORA'T View Post
your point is actually valid, obviosely if we are asked about warranty before hand we do inform the customer about not offering road hazzard, only certain manufacturer's offer road hazard. certain chains offer then as an extra charge and that is industry standard. however continental DWS has a 2/32" road hazzard warranty which i do not offer. its from Continental and since i don't deal with them directly i don't offer it. but i will ask my web guy to put that on the website. and try to include those in our ads too. defect warranty is always offered that is another case.

i do appreciate your input guys, however its worded, it is the only way i will be able to improve on things.
allow me to interject and add to this, and in due respect so as to help everyone with information.

Continental Limited Warranty Guidelines

Technically, since you sell/resell Continentals, you may get your supplier to forward a claim for you on behalf of the customer. (it takes awhile to get processed, you would have to internal the cost of the replacement tire, get the customer on the way and wait for a credit from Continental to your supplier, and your supplier to you. Mountain of paperwork)

if you wish to consult Continental Tires NA directly i can forward my contact to you.

They are one of the better tire companies to deal with when it comes to these things. Worst I have ever dealt with is Goodyear from stock to support.
Advertisement
Old 03-13-2012, 08:31 PM   #52
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

I got a set of tires from them about a couple years ago an asked them to mount them on some rims i purchased but not from them. When I got home I noticed that the lug nuts on one tire were not even tight.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-13-2012, 11:06 PM   #53
straight from the fields of squamton

lugnuts don't go on the tire, they go on the rim.

I don't see your problem
Old 03-23-2012, 12:06 AM   #54
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,657 Times in 543 Posts
Just wanted to post my experience here, went to sorat today for a set of wheels and tires and overall it was a good experience. The guys there were very friendly and pricing was awesome I went to their shop without much notice and they got the tires mounted and balanced on the wheel while I drove back to get my key for my lugs, and then had it put on my car and I was out the door in about half an hour. Like some other members, I went to sorat originally because they had stock and no one else did lol. But after that first experience I'll def be going back more often when I need new wheels

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread
NA6 Miata (Budget) Build Thread

Current: 09 370z, 07 E92 328xi, 16 R6
Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci, 90 NA Miata, 03 CBR600RR
Old 03-25-2012, 12:40 AM   #55
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

I got new rubbers installed on my wheels today, called around and Sorat was the cheapest and free installation!! Shirzad hooked me up, it was a busy day for them but he made sure i was attended to.

It was my first time doing business with Sorat and will not be the last, i want to thank Shirzad and the Sorat team for an awesome customer service and a quick turn around.

+++++++++++++1
Old 03-25-2012, 01:09 AM   #56
'

Thanked 6,557 Times in 1,111 Posts
Hey sorat!

I heard and saw that $1000 18" wheel+tire deal on Craigslist.
However I only saw 5 different wheels on the advertisement. I was just wondering if there is any more selection specifically 18" 5x114.3. Extremely interested in the re30 reps but is bronze the only color?

Thanks in advance
Old 04-24-2013, 10:05 AM   #57
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

+++A1

just wanted the rest RSer's my exprience with Sorat is always a great one. they have the best customer service, best price! even destroyed the online price i shown them. plus they have the Corghi tire machine FYI.

{{Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive but what they conceal is vital }}
Old 04-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #58
asr
RS.net Licensed Vendor

Thanked 1,399 Times in 371 Posts
Just a headup that Thespeedsyndicate got touchless mounting service, and they are on deal sometimes.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:28 PM   #59
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 2,779 Times in 1,173 Posts
Hey, don't be a dick. Don't advertise other shops in another shop's thread.

How would you like it if I kept on linking to eBay cams in your threads?
fml
This post thanked by:
Old 04-24-2013, 03:47 PM   #60
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Bought my current set from Sorat, and they definitely have best pricing. Even compared with US online sites!
Old 04-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #61
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,121 Times in 669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by asr View Post
Just a headup that Thespeedsyndicate got touchless mounting service, and they are on deal sometimes.
not cool buddy.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:52 PM   #62
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,655 Posts
ASR... That's just a dick move. Grow up.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:16 PM   #63
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asr View Post
wow your an ass-hat-in-a-half, i "was" going to contact you for dash cams but seeing you lack business etiquette and respect to other businesses you can forget about it.

this thread is for Sorat and Sorat related discussions, Thespeedsyndicate has its own threads. no need to redirect people as many know Thespeedsyndicate has the same tire machine as Sorat.

Both are great shops to deal with.

think before you act, not cool at all

{{Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive but what they conceal is vital }}
Closed Thread